Posted by: Hellkaiser.8465

Hellkaiser.8465

Is this a PvE or a PvP build?

It is PvE build.

Obsolete build :P

in Warrior

Posted by: Tree.3916

Tree.3916

Yo, can we see some video of this build in action like solo’ing lupicus or main tanking mossman while everyone else does DPS.

DnT Apply today if you think you can hang with the best of the best
http://www.twitch.tv/tree_dnt || https://twitter.com/Tree_DnT
The meta is changing at an alarming rate!

in Warrior

Posted by: Hellkaiser.8465

Hellkaiser.8465

Yo, can we see some video of this build in action like solo’ing lupicus or main tanking mossman while everyone else does DPS.

I don’t think so. My brother doesn’t want to make videos. Although, this is Hybrid not full tank build.

in Warrior

Posted by: Dommmmmmmmmm.6984

Dommmmmmmmmm.6984

This build is. AWESOME. Just ran a TRCoA with it and all I have to say is many bloods were chopped! Keep up the sick work

in Warrior

Posted by: Miku Lawrence.6329

Miku Lawrence.6329

Sadly all this feedback is irony and they’re just making fun of your not so good build.

Snow Crows [SC]

in Warrior

Posted by: Elegie.3620

Elegie.3620

I cannot help but thinking that these DnT guys, while having demonstrated some good dungeon skills here and there, somehow miss very basic ones, pertaining to the respect of other fellow players. Going 3v1 against some lad trying his best to share insight with the community … ? Really?

in Warrior

Posted by: Dommmmmmmmmm.6984

Dommmmmmmmmm.6984

I cannot help but thinking that these DnT guys, while having demonstrated some good dungeon skills here and there, somehow miss very basic ones, pertaining to the respect of other fellow players. Going 3v1 against some lad trying his best to share insight with the community … ? Really?

I’ll have you know that I ran this build in a guild run and I only had 2 members rage quit the run. You are calling us out for doing nothing but give this guy props on his sick build.

in Warrior

Posted by: TokyoGhost.6492

TokyoGhost.6492

At least help me improve the build.

I made so much mistakes that I now make mistakes without mistake.

in Warrior

Posted by: maha.7902

maha.7902

At least help me improve the build.

It’s gonna be painful but if you’re after the ‘perfect’ build for PvE, it’s not going to be utilizing condition damage or ‘tanking’.

Long story short, ‘tanking’ is not a thing, especially given you have a dodge key that works against most attacks in PvE and conditions are not going to be optimal damage.

-GMB

Serah Mahariel – Death and Taxes

in Warrior

Posted by: Dalanor.5387

Dalanor.5387

This build looks so familiar. People made similar ones right at launch.
And i love how he traits for shield CD reduction, when off-hand sword has a block too but with half the cooldown by default.
It’s more like a weird PvP build, but not so good for PvE. Sorry mate, try again.

in Warrior

Posted by: twoscoops.6913

twoscoops.6913

The DnT guys are just jealous they don’t come up with rad build names like BLOOD CHOPPER!!

in Warrior

maha.7902

The DnT guys are just jealous they don’t come up with rad build names like BLOOD CHOPPER!!

You got me!

-GMB

in Warrior

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

http://puu.sh/9UfDf.png

Am I losing it, or is there really not even any build posted? This is all I see lol

in Warrior

Elegie.3620

Am I losing it, or is there really not even any build posted? This is all I see lol

The OP has removed two posts after reading some of the most disheartening responses (among which the original one). Maha has removed two posts, one mocking the OP, one mocking me. The thread was originally well-intended, with a very positive initial post, but has been defiled faster than usual.

in Warrior

maha.7902

The OP has removed two posts after reading some of the most disheartening responses (among which the original one). Maha has removed two posts, one mocking the OP, one mocking me. The thread was originally well-intended, with a very positive initial post, but has been defiled faster than usual.

Posts removed because I don’t farm infractions, but glad you read them.

Sometimes it’s best to just agree with the person and tell them what they wanna hear because dealing with 10 pages worth of arguments with the next nemesis is draining and boring.

@OP, glad you’re in the crowd of people who are happy to change their minds given new information, people that do that are exceptionally rare and I find it admirable. If you need more information on how to build your warrior for PvE I can give you some links and etc.

-GMB

in Warrior

Purple Miku.7032

Oh, I wonder why it doesn’t say the post was edited then… actually no one’s posts are saying that anymore. Forums are crapping out on me!

in Warrior

Elegie.3620

Hi,

Ah, I’m pretty sure you’re glad I know you’ve insulted me – that’s the very point of the insult, after all. As for me, I’m fine having you know that as well, because I take argumentum ad personam exactly for what it is.

There’s an easier way to avoid infractions: demonstrate courtesy and respect to other fellow players in the first place, rather than mocking them / insulting them. Since you don’t seem to enjoy flame wars, as per your own words, I suspect that this would be less boring and draining. Especially if, in the end, you’re actually ready to help.

@Miku: these forums could do with some improvements, for sure. I’d love a blocking feature, for instance: I’d go into Maha’s killfile, he and his two comrades would go into mine, and no one would have to deploy enormous amounts of patience dealing with people of different moral opinions.

Regards.

in Warrior

Purple Miku.7032

As I’ve been told before, “pick and choose your battles.” :P

in Warrior

maha.7902

Hi,

Ah, I’m pretty sure you’re glad I know you’ve insulted me – that’s the very point of the insult, after all. As for me, I’m fine having you know that as well, because I take argumentum ad personam exactly for what it is.

There’s an easier way to avoid infractions: demonstrate courtesy and respect to other fellow players in the first place, rather than mocking them / insulting them. Since you don’t seem to enjoy flame wars, as per your own words, I suspect that this would be less boring and draining. Especially if, in the end, you’re actually ready to help.

@Miku: these forums could do with some improvements, for sure. I’d love a blocking feature, for instance: I’d go into Maha’s killfile, he and his two comrades would go into mine, and no one would have to deploy enormous amounts of patience dealing with people of different moral opinions.

Regards.

I may not enjoy flame wars with people who are just trying to make decent builds, however when it comes to some people there’s another kind of posting I enjoy which so far is proving quite successful. Luring those people out of the woodwork is usually the main objective from the start. If you think hard enough on it, you may understand.

As I’ve been told before, “pick and choose your battles.” :P

There are the words of a wise man :3

Regards,

GMB

(edited by maha.7902)

in Warrior

Elegie.3620

I may not enjoy flame wars with people who are just trying to make decent builds, however when it comes to some people there’s another kind of posting I enjoy which so far is proving quite successful. Luring those people out of the woodwork is usually the main objective from the start. If you think hard enough on it, you may understand.P

Ah, so from the start you simply mocked the OP in order to draw me out of the woods, in order to have more people to pick on? Well, since you think it’s fine to insult and humiliate people, I guess I have nothing more to tell you.

Regards.

PS: great job done in removing / editing your posts. People reading only the end result could possibly end up with a different opinion of you that the one I currently hold (a more positive one).

in Warrior

maha.7902

I may not enjoy flame wars with people who are just trying to make decent builds, however when it comes to some people there’s another kind of posting I enjoy which so far is proving quite successful. Luring those people out of the woodwork is usually the main objective from the start. If you think hard enough on it, you may understand.P

Ah, so from the start you simply mocked the OP in order to draw me out of the woods, in order to have more people to pick on? Well, since you think it’s fine to insult and humiliate people, I guess I have nothing more to tell you.

Regards.

PS: great job done in removing / editing your posts. People reading only the end result could possibly end up with a different opinion of you that the one I currently hold (a more positive one).

Thanks man I do my best.

-GMB

(edited by maha.7902)

in Warrior

Posted by: Shoz.2104

Shoz.2104

niCe:_D:D very intressting mans:D:D