One thing I never enjoyed, Until Rolling A Warrior

in Warrior

Posted by: exphryl.3857

exphryl.3857

I found this kind of funny, but I detested any type of Underwater Combat on both my Guardian and Thief. Guardian was mildly not terrible with spear, but harpoon was atrocious. Thief, well, no real AOE skills make the aggro range that goes on there annoying as hell to play with.

Warrior though, no matter what zone I’m in, I feel very powerful underwater. Pull a bunch of mobs with the Harpoon and apply bleeds, switch to spear to Tsunami Slash and than Whirling Strike and things just melt.

Add in some frenzy just to make it more hilarious.

Definitely think every other classes underwater combat should be patterned after a Warrior’s.

in Warrior

Posted by: Redscope.6215

Redscope.6215

ALLIGATOR DEATH ROLL!!

Love that skill…

in Warrior

Posted by: Panzen.4625

Panzen.4625

What level are you?
I really liked warriors’ underwater combat in the low and mid levels but on 60+ it just felt horrible, slow and the mobs felt like they were too strong.
Now I really detest going into water, especially in areas with high underwater mob density (Mt. Maelstrom, Orr)

Underwater combat feels also great on my Mesmer (lvl 28 atm) but it felt bad in the lowish levels and I think it’ll just go down the drain like my warrior’s underwater combat.

in Warrior

Posted by: exphryl.3857

exphryl.3857

@Panzen, I’m level 80.

Risen Brutes can still take longer than I’d want but they have more HP than most mobs out there, other things seem to just die though.

in Warrior

Posted by: atreyu.9624

atreyu.9624

Underwater PvE.

THIEF > WARRIOR

Not even thinking about it twice.

little big wizard – Eu

in Warrior

Posted by: runeblade.7514

runeblade.7514

With the buff, Warrior becomes extra powerful and less tedious.

5x Warrior, 5x Ranger, 4x Elementalist, 4x Engineer,
4x Necromancer, 3x Mesmer, 4x Guardian, 4x Thief, 4 Revenant

in Warrior

Posted by: Nihilus.3015

Nihilus.3015

Someone in Wvw was chasing me with his gun underwater, I didn’t really care I just wanted to get to the Quaggan camps, It finally got annoying so I turned around and pressed 2 and 5. He ran with his tail between his legs. – Warrior underwater, He still has nightmares.

AmateurNet

in Warrior

Posted by: Pong.7934

Pong.7934

I remember having such a hard time underwater combat as a warrior, much much more than my guardian (I’m not even sure why).

Sorrow’s Furnace ~ Gielinor ~ Gullwings ~ Proudmoore ~ Forcelia ~ Cinna

in Warrior

Posted by: LameFox.6349

LameFox.6349

Heresy! Water has no ‘under’.

in Warrior

Posted by: Zhaitan.2578

Zhaitan.2578

I hated how all but one of warrior spear skills were single target. Then they got patched. Now all of warrior’s underwater skills are AoE and I love it!