Posted by: Brawl.5178

Brawl.5178

Whos excited and who wants refunds!

I are a warrioh

Only 1 more day until we get berserkers

in Warrior

Posted by: Furajir.3815

Furajir.3815

What does this mean? I’ve been absent from game a long time, also, what is BWE?

Tupro-Ranger- “The Great White Hype”
Yak’s Bend(TWIN) Racist against Sylvari
RRR Ranger and Warrior videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/ElmoezHerra?feature=watch

in Warrior

Posted by: Brawl.5178

Brawl.5178

Heart of Thorns expansion releases tomorrow along with the new elite specs. BWE is a beta weekend event but we are past all those already.

I are a warrioh

in Warrior

Posted by: SteveOooh.5974

SteveOooh.5974

About time! Game changer coming up!

in Warrior

Furajir.3815

Where can I find info on the new “Elite specs”?

RRR Ranger and Warrior videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/ElmoezHerra?feature=watch

in Warrior

Posted by: Zietlogik.6208

Zietlogik.6208

I’ll be sticking to my Vanilla warrior, Berserker does not interest me even in the slightest…flashy skills, but ultimately a kitten in terms of usefulness and utility (unless you love condi war)

Zietlogik [Warrior] Chronologix [Ranger] Ziet The Dreaded [Necromancer] Zietlogic [Revenant]

in Warrior

Furajir.3815

I’ll be sticking to my Vanilla warrior, Berserker does not interest me even in the slightest…flashy skills, but ultimately a kitten in terms of usefulness and utility (unless you love condi war)

Ziet, I respect you as a fellow roamer, whats your opinion here? I wasn’t around to test, is none of it worthwhile?

“The final line emphasizes the berserker’s unstoppable nature, adding healing options and stun breaks to help you survive when in the thick of battle.”

That interested me in the description.

in Warrior

Posted by: Zietlogik.6208

Zietlogik.6208

Ziet, I respect you as a fellow roamer, whats your opinion here? I wasn’t around to test, is none of it worthwhile?

“The final line emphasizes the berserker’s unstoppable nature, adding healing options and stun breaks to help you survive when in the thick of battle.”

That interested me in the description.

I summed up my thoughts on Berskerer in the BWE feedback thread here: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/warrior/Berserker-BWE3-Feedback/first#post5560945

Zietlogik [Warrior] Chronologix [Ranger] Ziet The Dreaded [Necromancer] Zietlogic [Revenant]

in Warrior

Posted by: Oldirtbeard.9834

Oldirtbeard.9834

1 more day until you get a partial unlock since you won’t have access to enough Hero Points from World Completion to unlock it.

in Warrior

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

I’m with you. Zerker is prolly among the worst elite spec. While other class get spec that work on many builds we get a condi spec that can’t even compete with the other non elite condi builds. The issue is not about the elite spec it’s how the whole class need those 3 trait line to be barely effective.

They should have build the zerker around bleed instead fire if they wanted to base us around a condition. Bleed is already a part of the warrior class or wasn’t warrior good with deep wound condi in GW1?

They should have added skills like you heal more if you hit target is bleeding since you bath in their blood and something that allow you to reveal an invi target if they are bleeding (you smell the blood or a cool Predator reference could be used :p) There are so many primal themes they could have explored here.

My guess is that the designer ran out of idea after necro and mesmer. Bleed would make more sense with the berserker theme than fire.

Heiann – NSP

(edited by yanoch.7051)

in Warrior

Posted by: bLind.6278

bLind.6278

Burning is extremely fotm, so I’m not surprised they went in that direction.

I haven’t even purchased HoT yet, and am in no real rush to do so. I don’t gain anything from Berserker and probably won’t put any real effort into unlocking it any time soon.

The main thing I’m waiting for with HoT is seeing what it does to the economy. I just leveled a new warrior for aesthetic purposes to play in the future and am in no rush to spend 100% of my gold on Strength runes that might end up being worthless in the new meta.

It’s mainly just a wait-and-see type of game for me, at the moment. I spend my time farming Silverwastes and EotM for gold and Badges of Honor for future gearing.

One foot out the door, yet again.

in Warrior

Posted by: Cygnus.6903

Cygnus.6903

I don’t want a refund.

Chronomancer and Reaper seem really fun. So does Rev.

And the old warrior will still be fun also.

I only state my opinion unless stated otherwise.
Hulk Roaming Montages/Build Vids
I always rage but never quit.

in Warrior

Posted by: CntrlAltDefeat.1465

CntrlAltDefeat.1465

One more day and 400 hero points.