Opinions for S/Sh

Opinions for S/Sh

in Warrior

Posted by: alamore.1974

alamore.1974

I currently use it in spvp the one thing that i think need to change is that sword auto attack is way to slow.
It needs to be increased. As it is right now its attack is to slow to actualy stack bleeds and the damage is to weak compared to axe…
So thats about it. Its got great control. But that is sadly it.

So anet if your reading this plz boost attack speed. And make us sword and sheild warriors well decent

Opinions for S/Sh

in Warrior

Posted by: Rance Webster.2635

Rance Webster.2635

I currently use it in spvp the one thing that i think need to change is that sword auto attack is way to slow.
It needs to be increased. As it is right now its attack is to slow to actualy stack bleeds and the damage is to weak compared to axe…
So thats about it. Its got great control. But that is sadly it.

So anet if your reading this plz boost attack speed. And make us sword and sheild warriors well decent

Huh… axe doesn’t bring anything else other then extra damage in his chain skill, unlike mace and sword, so you’ll have to give a better explanation then that

Opinions for S/Sh

in Warrior

Posted by: Jonwar.9205

Jonwar.9205

Mainhand sword is awesome for the most part now, could use some animation cleanup and a reduced cast time on 3. Shield isn’t bad, the block is good apart from its fairly long CD (the move of the trait to adept helped a lot with this though) and the stun is good for setting up sword 3 or an attack from another set.

Sword/shield is probably the most ‘complete’ weapon set we have, it brings CC, mobility, defense and now damage. I see it as our jack of all trades option, and versatility is very important in a world without build templates.

Hurr Durr Blades – PvP Warrior
Jangeol – WvW Warrior

Opinions for S/Sh

in Warrior

alamore.1974

Idk axe auto by far out damages sword auto sword #3 cooldown is to long to rely on and the auto#3 attack hardly hits from my experiance.

Sword auto #2 should be shorter.

Opinions for S/Sh

in Warrior

Posted by: YuiRS.8129

YuiRS.8129

It’s a good PvP set, but lousy in PvE, for the most part.

Sword F1 is bad for damage, you need to cancel it immediately to get the Immobilize and keep swinging. Sword 1 is pretty weak, but fairly fast and applies constant pressure and annoyance with bleeds and slows.

Sword 2 is amazing for mobility, one of the best skills for traversing distance and jumping over gaps. Don’t use it to hit targets, though, because you won’t be able to. The distance traveled by the leap isn’t reduced for Chill/Cripple, so you can use it to get out of enemy AoEs.

Sword 3 is a finishing move. You have to use it with some form of CC or when the enemy wasted both dodges. It hits pretty hard when it crits with a power build, it’s close to Eviscerate’s damage.

Shield is… well, Shield. 4 is good in PvP, 5 is not that good, but can be used to avoid spikes and live for that extra second until the heal goes back up. Both abilities aren’t useful in PvE.

Opinions for S/Sh

in Warrior

Posted by: nicknamenick.2437

nicknamenick.2437

Idk axe auto by far out damages sword auto sword #3 cooldown is to long to rely on and the auto#3 attack hardly hits from my experiance.

Sword auto #2 should be shorter.

Best combination!!

And @ alamore:

Unsuspected foe + 15% stun duration on shield = 2sec stun from shield bash + 100% crit for you Final thrust #3.. better than a complete auto chain from axe!
(#3 hit for 5-6k every time below 50% health ofc)

Also most damage from axe is at the end of the chain, NOBODY will stand still so you can complete the chain..

And sword auto #2 should be shorter? you mean the 2e chain from #1 skill or? i dont get this one

Opinions for S/Sh

in Warrior

alamore.1974

Sword auto attack second hit should be 1/4 cast time not 1/2. And final thrust is a joke damage is only good if they r below half hp.
and the axe auto second hit is two instant hits.
With the sword auto attack secong hit at 1/4 cast time ud be able to acualy stack bleed. I know crazy right.

Opinions for S/Sh

in Warrior

Posted by: Fenrir.5493

Fenrir.5493

Terrible.

/15char

“We also realize that we can make mistakes but we dont care because I HAVE THE POWAAA!!”

Opinions for S/Sh

in Warrior

Posted by: Kryptonite.9376

Kryptonite.9376

Terrible.

/15char

clueless kittening puppy

Opinions for S/Sh

in Warrior

Posted by: Fenrir.5493

Fenrir.5493

Terrible.

/15char

clueless kittening puppy

fool kitten puppy

“We also realize that we can make mistakes but we dont care because I HAVE THE POWAAA!!”