PVE - absolute damage

PVE - absolute damage

in Warrior

Posted by: Bleak.5796

Bleak.5796

so here we go guys.

i’m still using 30/25/0/0/15, but recently i found everyone using 30/0/0/10/30.

what i want from you now (please also discuss):

- the definite best pve build in terms of damage
- do you prefer Axe/Mace or GS as MAIN weaponset
- to Eviscerate or not to Eviscerate

i kept it short. discuss and give it to me.

PVE - absolute damage

in Warrior

Posted by: Ehragus.5843

Ehragus.5843

People used 30-0-0-10-30 for empower allies. Now it’s been moved to second tier, which means people are now using 30-25-0-0-0-15.

Axe 2, mace 4 – switch – HB, whirl – switch. Repeat.
I only use Eviscerate when I expect it to be a killing blow.

80 Necro(x2) – 80 Guard – 80 Warr(x2) – 80 Engi – 80 Mes – 80 Ele(x2)

PVE - absolute damage

in Warrior

Posted by: Druss.8965

Druss.8965

Regarding the 30-0-0-10-30 build. Is this a good build also for warriors with a ranged weapon on the other weapon set? I run GS and I like to have a ranged weapon for utility on my second set, should I go for 30-0-0-10-30 also or retrait for something else?

PVE - absolute damage

in Warrior

Posted by: knbBlackTemplar.3059

knbBlackTemplar.3059

What the actually the point? There is no boss in game who have to be destroyed in 10 seconds. Pure damage traits makes you vulnerable in so many ways. For example – on fire grawl fractal with Adrenal Health and Heling signet i can don’t even dodge burning and still be up. (learn to dodge, bla-bla-bla, i know all this stuff, i have 1k hours on my pure zerk war, test a lot of things)

Difference in damage is not big enough to drop everything supporting abilities.

80’s: Sylvari Necromancer (Main). Human: Thief, Warrior (PvP Main), Engineer. Charr Guardian

PVE - absolute damage

in Warrior

Posted by: guanlongwucaii.3162

guanlongwucaii.3162

Regarding the 30-0-0-10-30 build. Is this a good build also for warriors with a ranged weapon on the other weapon set? I run GS and I like to have a ranged weapon for utility on my second set, should I go for 30-0-0-10-30 also or retrait for something else?

no point running the 30/0 spread now, just stick to 30/25. I suggest running a full melee set, but if you are insistent on having a ranged swap axe > gs by a good amount if you’re camping 1 set.

PVE - absolute damage

in Warrior

Posted by: Nike Porphyrogenita.8137

Nike Porphyrogenita.8137

What the actually the point? There is no boss in game who have to be destroyed in 10 seconds. Pure damage traits makes you vulnerable in so many ways. For example – on fire grawl fractal with Adrenal Health and Heling signet i can don’t even dodge burning and still be up. (learn to dodge, bla-bla-bla, i know all this stuff, i have 1k hours on my pure zerk war, test a lot of things)

What are you saying here?

Death and Taxes [DnT]
http://www.twitch.tv/nike_dnt
DnT is Recruiting – http://www.dtguilds.com/

PVE - absolute damage

in Warrior

Posted by: Ehragus.5843

Ehragus.5843

What are you saying here?

I think what he’s trying to say is that when he uses his full pvt geared warrior with supportspec he doesnt have to dodge fire in grawl. Alltho his runs takes 2x time ours. lol.

80 Necro(x2) – 80 Guard – 80 Warr(x2) – 80 Engi – 80 Mes – 80 Ele(x2)

PVE - absolute damage

in Warrior

Posted by: a t s e.9614

a t s e.9614

Support =\= tank\cleric , as a warrior your only support is banners . Defensive utilities are better than 10k toughnesss . A block from guardian is worth 100k hp in some cases . Wearing a tank gear in PvE will kill you and your party because you will be out of dodges\utilities before the boss dies .

PVE - absolute damage

in Warrior

Posted by: Isilhgaard.4013

Isilhgaard.4013

Best damage for what? Solo, grouping, dungeons or WvW/pvp/spvp?

PVE - absolute damage

in Warrior

Posted by: AndrewSX.3794

AndrewSX.3794

so here we go guys.

i’m still using 30/25/0/0/15, but recently i found everyone using 30/0/0/10/30.

Funny you’re writing this right when Empower Allies get moved thus everybody stop using 30/0/0/10/30 and pick again 30/25/0/0/15 instead.

Seafarer’s Rest EU – PvE/WvW – 8 × 80 chars.
Most used: Guard/Mes/War/Nec/Ele.
Yes, i use 5 chars at time. Because REASONS.

PVE - absolute damage

in Warrior

Posted by: Agony.3542

Agony.3542

The point of dealing more damage is to not take 2 hours in dungeons like arah p2

RIP game 2012-2014