Passive Faceroll has to go away

in Suggestions

Posted by: a t s e.9614

a t s e.9614

Edited my post becuse of very very angry people that like their warrior too much. Its ok. Its fine to run around and eat those hits like nothing happens.

(edited by a t s e.9614)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Daecollo.9578

Daecollo.9578

Suggestions go on the suggestion forums.

Hero {} Roleplayer {} Friend {} Professional Princess Saver
https://twitter.com/TalathionEQ2

in Suggestions

a t s e.9614

Its not a suggestion, its just a huge pvp problem that has to be solved as soon as possible.

in Suggestions

Daecollo.9578

Its not a suggestion, its just a huge pvp problem that has to be solved as soon as possible.

Its a suggestion, your suggestion to remove the passive play from the entire game.

This is a suggestion. Not warrior specific.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

I guess a thief lost a fight to a warrior or something.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

in Suggestions

a t s e.9614

I guess a thief lost a fight to a warrior or something.

Do you know how to read at least. I could get free kills on my warrior but i dont do it. I like fair play and i like to be on the same level with the others. Thats why i stopped playing warrior because its like winning without doing much. Warrior is my main by the way i have over 600 hours on the wariror and only 250 on thief. But i dont enjoy pvp on warrior thats it.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Ajax.4970

Ajax.4970

pvp is getting more and more empty these days

PvP is empty due to the fact it’s a dull mini-game which lacks any depth. Anet refuse to make any major changes because they’re still chasing the esports bone without realising nobody is playing their esport game mode because it’s boring.

Stop blaming Warriors for a shortcoming of the game mode.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Faranox.4217

Faranox.4217

What build are you referring to?

Chops Mcgee, of Anvil Rock

in Suggestions

Posted by: tattoohead.3217

tattoohead.3217

SO…. I play Engineer as my main and i also have Necro and War. If you look at the current meta Warrior is actually very weak. There only gimmick was Mace stun lock and sigil of paralyzation has been fixed.

In order to get owned by a war you would need to kind of suck… so if your saying that a bad war has an advantage over a bad “insert other class here” then sure I see your point and to that i say, Meh….

But if your saying a bad War will beat a good “Insert class here” then maybe your just not that good.

I have been instagibed by supercharged bursty THFs and i have been stunlocked for way too long by Mace/Hammer wars, I have beat the crap out of seemingly immortal guardians. In the end I usually find a way to win…. try that

in Suggestions

a t s e.9614

SO…. I play Engineer as my main and i also have Necro and War. If you look at the current meta Warrior is actually very weak. There only gimmick was Mace stun lock and sigil of paralyzation has been fixed.

In order to get owned by a war you would need to kind of suck… so if your saying that a bad war has an advantage over a bad “insert other class here” then sure I see your point and to that i say, Meh….

But if your saying a bad War will beat a good “Insert class here” then maybe your just not that good.

I have been instagibed by supercharged bursty THFs and i have been stunlocked for way too long by Mace/Hammer wars, I have beat the crap out of seemingly immortal guardians. In the end I usually find a way to win…. try that

Dude burst thief has been nerfed long time ago . Even the zergers in wvw that spam 111 the whole day stopped complaing about the thief. The only viable build is S/D so if you got instakilled by D/D thief im sorry but L2P, i play warrior sometimes when im bored and the Skill vs Reward its so obvious. I cant count how many total scrub wars can outbunker a guardian just because of the passive signet. Using your heal at the right time requires something while just running around and spamming skills does not. I cant believe some people defend warrir so hard just because they dont know how to play any other class. Very very sad actually.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Quakeman.9378

Quakeman.9378

As someone who mains a warrior and also plays a thief I can easily say that the warrior class takes much less skill to play than the thief class. But the question is why is this. IMHO it’s because warriors get to spec tanky (like I do) but still get insane crits. Mesh this with the passive heal (which is amazing) you get an easy to play heavy damage dealing warrior. However, I like thief more but I realize I’m definitely not good with it, but I’m also getting a lot better over time. From my experiences with both classes warrior is simply too forgiving with the amount of damage and sustain it has. Not QQ’ing, just stating my opinion.

Yoloswaginz- D/D thief SBI
Tyronee Biggums- Warrior SBI
“If fifty people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing”-Bertrand Russell

in Suggestions

Posted by: redslion.9675

redslion.9675

As someone who mains a warrior and also plays a thief I can easily say that the warrior class takes much less skill to play than the thief class. But the question is why is this. IMHO it’s because warriors get to spec tanky (like I do) but still get insane crits. Mesh this with the passive heal (which is amazing) you get an easy to play heavy damage dealing warrior. However, I like thief more but I realize I’m definitely not good with it, but I’m also getting a lot better over time. From my experiences with both classes warrior is simply too forgiving with the amount of damage and sustain it has. Not QQ’ing, just stating my opinion.

Well, before the buff the skill was to build a war capable of doing so.

However, if you want a morechallenging build you might try power might stacking GS/LB.

More risk, more damage, and you have to keep an eye on the stats to make it work. But you’ll melt even other warriors.

You will never be able to know what an engineer is going to do next…

because he doesn’t know it himself

in Suggestions

Posted by: Nikkinella.8254

Nikkinella.8254

Have to agree with you on this. I’m getting really bored with my warrior. It’s a lot of reward for very little effort.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Guyver.1426

Guyver.1426

I gave up on playing warrior recently , i only use it when i need a daily very quickly. I mosly play thief right now.

Let’s take a look at this sentence, and then we know everything you said were motivated by interests for your main character now.

in Suggestions

a t s e.9614

Warrior will forever be my main by the way just not in pvp. pvp is a different game it takes 1 second to make the stuff you need. Pve i use warrior . wvw i use warrior.
And i look forward to a class also. Look the warrior simply cant be nerfed its the most played class with guardian , im not gonna main a class that everybody hates.

in Suggestions

Posted by: tattoohead.3217

tattoohead.3217

Dude burst thief has been nerfed long time ago . Even the zergers in wvw that spam 111 the whole day stopped complaing about the thief. The only viable build is S/D so if you got instakilled by D/D thief im sorry but L2P, i play warrior sometimes when im bored and the Skill vs Reward its so obvious. I cant count how many total scrub wars can outbunker a guardian just because of the passive signet. Using your heal at the right time requires something while just running around and spamming skills does not. I cant believe some people defend warrir so hard just because they dont know how to play any other class. Very very sad actually.

You must play thf… I’ll just clarify that I’m talking about wvw and that’s not true pvp but d/d is still one of if not the most played spec. s/p is viable for sure but do t say it’s the only viable spec, that’s ignorant.

Besides all that my original point was that balance wise warrior is ok. If you want a more complex play style then roll a engi… I did

in Suggestions

Posted by: oZii.2864

oZii.2864

Did he say S/D is the only Viable Thief spec? Do these people actually go read the forums of the classes they play or just go to other classes they don’t and comment?

[Good Fights]Sinndicate{Ele}Sinactic{Engineer}
Sinnastor{Warrior}Sinnacle{Mesmer}Sintacs
{Thief}

in Suggestions

Posted by: Writetyper.1985

Writetyper.1985

Three warriors here as well. I won a 1v2 against a ranger and a thief yesterday by just following a rotation with hammer>longbow: combustive, arcing arrow, earthshaker, repeat with other skills in between. Didn’t need to give a kitten about just about anything, signet took care of healing, condi removal and might stacks happened by themselves.

And then there’s the kittening bunker warriors who put down a regen banner and their healing signet, and then literally just RUN IN CIRCLES. It’s ridiculous and needs to stop. Passive kitten is ruining the game.

Mortryde/Cold/Thugmentalist Bara
really bad engineer

(edited by Writetyper.1985)

in Suggestions

a t s e.9614

Did he say S/D is the only Viable Thief spec? Do these people actually go read the forums of the classes they play or just go to other classes they don’t and comment?

Yes S/D is the only good spec, theres P/D condi but its way too complicated on a thief, roll warr or necro for this.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Quakeman.9378

Quakeman.9378

Yes S/D is the only good spec, theres P/D condi but its way too complicated on a thief, roll warr or necro for this.

That’s a load of bull dude. D/P is also extremely viable, and d/d isn’t completely non-viable.

Yoloswaginz- D/D thief SBI
Tyronee Biggums- Warrior SBI
“If fifty people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing”-Bertrand Russell

in Suggestions

Posted by: Nikkinella.8254

Nikkinella.8254

Three warriors here as well. I won a 1v2 against a ranger and a thief yesterday by just following a rotation with hammer>longbow: combustive, arcing arrow, earthshaker, repeat with other skills in between. Didn’t need to give a kitten about just about anything, signet took care of healing, condi removal and might stacks happened by themselves.

And then there’s the kittening bunker warriors who put down a regen banner and their healing signet, and then literally just RUN IN CIRCLES. It’s ridiculous and needs to stop. Passive kitten is ruining the game.

You should see what my guild leader does with his warrior. Goes to sleep on the steps of enemy keeps with 2 cannons and arrow carts firing on him and several stupid ranger pets attacking and regens for more than all of that combined can inflict damage.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

You should see what my guild leader does with his warrior. Goes to sleep on the steps of enemy keeps with 2 cannons and arrow carts firing on him and several stupid ranger pets attacking and regens for more than all of that combined can inflict damage.

Heh. What a load of bullkitten.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zacchary.6183

Zacchary.6183

That’s a load of bull dude. D/P is also extremely viable, and d/d isn’t completely non-viable.

D/D is the bread and butter of the thief build and its still meh. D/P Is nice but unless you trait for initiative regen the high cost just to stealth can be better replaced with x/d.

in Suggestions

Posted by: GSSBlunaspike.4153

GSSBlunaspike.4153

Heh. What a load of bullkitten.

While true you can’t go through that much, regening through say ranger pets attacking you is very easy. Now if the ranger has his spirits down and is also a condi bunker it’s going to be tough. He can use burning, poison, and bleeding.

Most classes are easy to kill 1v1 because they just can not last as long. The only problems we will have is if the enemy can somehow spam poison more than we can regain a few adrenaline.

Most classes are just jokes to kill once you get the hang of it with that sw/sw lb setup.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Gutts.8791

Gutts.8791

Sorry guys but I agree with the OP in this thread, passive faceroll has to go removed.

Thieves’ stealth (and especially “passive regen” regen when in stealth) and mesmer’s clones that “passively” auto attack while the mesmer runs around in circles needs to be removed. It’s too unfair.

Well said OP.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

Sorry guys but I agree with the OP in this thread, passive faceroll has to go removed.

Thieves’ stealth (and especially “passive regen” regen when in stealth) and mesmer’s clones that “passively” auto attack while the mesmer runs around in circles needs to be removed. It’s too unfair.

Well said OP.

Also guardians passive aegis and aegis that procs on pressing face against keyboard.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Ryan.8367

Ryan.8367

Hey guys I heard in order to play warrior now you just bind z,x,c,v,b,n,m keys and then roll your face across the keyboard.

Is this true?

Tanbin 80 Ranger
Maguuma

in Suggestions

Posted by: Rednik.3809

Rednik.3809

Hey guys I heard in order to play warrior now you just bind z,x,c,v,b,n,m keys and then roll your face across the keyboard.

Is this true?

How did you know my staff ele and necro rotation? Are you a wizard?

Kiijna, Xast, Satis Ironwail, Sekhaina, Shira Forgesparkle, Sfeno, Nasibi, Tegeira, Rhonwe…
25 charracters

in Suggestions

Posted by: mini.6018

mini.6018

At aproximately 1k healing power(aproximately im not at pc for perfect1% variation)

Healing surge 30second cd=12k heal and a full andrenaline bar
Healing signet per 30 seconds= 442 × 30 seconds = 13270 health points

L2p issue /thread

in Suggestions

Posted by: Iscariot.4876

Iscariot.4876

D/D is the bread and butter of the thief build and its still meh. D/P Is nice but unless you trait for initiative regen the high cost just to stealth can be better replaced with x/d.

I’m not trying to argue or make any statements on Thieves (I think thieves are walking the same razor edge of balance that warr are on), but just pointing out that GSL finals had 2 D/P thieves with SB as secondary. They were very powerful and had a lot of impact with their mobility and burst.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Sil.4560

Sil.4560

I think for every thread whining about Healing Signet, the next patch should buff it’s innate HP/s by 1%.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Excalibur.9748

Excalibur.9748

Lol that’s what I do. It’s more effective if you use the longbow since then condition removal happens by itself with cleansing ire. What’s wrong with it if it’s effective? Am I supposed to just not move?

All is vain.

in Suggestions

Daecollo.9578

Lol that’s what I do. It’s more effective if you use the longbow since then condition removal happens by itself with cleansing ire. What’s wrong with it if it’s effective? Am I supposed to just not move?

Thief:
Wut I do when someone uses big slow skill on me that helps them greatly?

Other Thiefs:
Cry on forums to get skill nerfd so nuthin’ can stop uz!

Try using a dodge or evade skill.

Are you… really.. complaining about… Banners?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Excalibur.9748

Excalibur.9748

Thief:
Wut I do when someone uses big slow skill on me that helps them greatly?

Other Thiefs:
Cry on forums to get skill nerfd so nuthin’ can stop uz!

Try using a dodge or evade skill.

Are you… really.. complaining about… Banners?

I think you need your reading comprehension checked. He’s the one complaining about circle strafing regen bunkers, not me.

All is vain.

in Suggestions

Posted by: dukefx.9730

dukefx.9730

Why is a thread with such a title in the warrior and not in the guardian section?