Patch 8/8/2017

Patch 8/8/2017

in Warrior

Posted by: steelwolves.5980

steelwolves.5980

AXES!

Anyone tried to do axe warrior yet again?

Also what do you guys think of the patch?

Patch 8/8/2017

in Warrior

Posted by: Forestgreen.7981

Forestgreen.7981

Bad lol. You either go full glass and kill someone or die cuz sustain is gone from defense line. Hell even damage is gone from strength line lol. A-net balancing, buff 1 or 2 skills, mechanically nerf the class’s main mechanic into the ground.

Patch 8/8/2017

in Warrior

Posted by: Choppy.4183

Choppy.4183

Some of the people I was running with yesterday and I kept experiencing weird stuttery lag, even in small fights (I had it happen during a duel). Part of it seemed to cause people and effects (that were hitting me) not be visible, which was tough. As lag does, it also put me a few seconds behind the fight and made it near impossible to hit anything when it happened.

I also get the sense that the patch caused a number of things to break and other unintended consequences that will probably be patched over the next while as they’re discovered. Things like skills that don’t behave the way they’re supposed to and ways to break the (wvw) map.

In terms of the axe warrior, I tried it for a while and found I wrecked a lot of face with it, provided I didn’t get the laggy thing. It’ll take some time to understand the changes to the other classes so I can better counter them though.

I’m Biff Rangoon, and I approved this message.
Ehmry Bay | Omg Brb Icecream Truck (ICEE)

Patch 8/8/2017

in Warrior

Posted by: sneakytails.5629

sneakytails.5629

Whenever I roam with my Axe/Axe main it comes down to my second weapon set choice more than a few times. There are certain classes and specific builds that totally negate the major perks of using axe. So it comes down to how much I can compensate with the second weapon set.

Some of that is just the whole roaming thing, you never quite know what you are going to end up against around the next sentry or camp.

I would think with more time to make skill bar changes and swap weapon configurations then you could really push dual axe pretty far in WvW.

Patch 8/8/2017

in Warrior

Posted by: Apolo.5942

Apolo.5942

Warrior is dead until they roll back the 3 to 1 burst skills nerf.

The term Exploit means nothing in GW2 –
Vials Maize Balm Exploit(Halloween) 2014
Locked out of JP (Wintersday) 2015

Patch 8/8/2017

in Warrior

Posted by: Henrik.7560

Henrik.7560

Not sure about pvp and wvw warrior its been dead for a while, except vanilla burst builds. I am interested in the bulls charge change and the traits however.

PvE warrior actually got pretty well buffed however; much better damage, and condi duration was no worries to build up, went from 26k DPS to 29k for raids.

Arcane Bastion [AB]
Elementalist Mesmer Ranger
Sea of Sorrows