Perfect WvWvW warrior build (so you guys can stop whine)

in Warrior

Posted by: Lohengrin.8573

Lohengrin.8573

This build is the one that most of hard-core wvwvw guilds use. you ask: “why?” because WvWvW is all about: speed, burst aoe dps, aoe boons and combo fields.

Primary set is double axe, why?: loads of combo finisher and massive aoe damage.
Secondary is Sword-Horn, why?: leap with ridicolous cooldown, mobility, cc breaker and buff-debuff (also the bleeding, that improove axe damage)
Important rule: NO RANGED WEAPONS! you are not a hunter, your best position is in the middle of the battle with melee weapons. warriors and guardians are the first-line in the battle, with good tankiness and imba 1337 aoe dps. who should charge the enemies? thief or elementalist?

TRAITS

Strenght 20; V – X

Arms 30; III – V – XII

Discipline 20; V – VI

Axe/Axe – Sword/horn

UTILITY SKILLS
Endure Pain / Bull’s Charge / Stability / Signet of Rage / Mending

RUNE
Axe – Bloodlust (stack POWER 25x)
Axe – Sigil of rage

Sword – what you prefer
Horn – Regen for vigor (dodge) when you swap

GEAR:
Armor wtih power vitality and toughness (5 pices from karma gods, the head from wvwvw badges)
Everything else Berzerker, but if you want to be harder you can put some knight jewels.
Rune are: what you prefer. I’m using superior divinity and they works like a charm.

This is not a 1vs1 build (even if you can handle most of players), but for “organized” groups-zergs. it works perfectly with Staff-elementalist (massive aoe snare-combo fields) and Guardians with shouts build.

Hope it helps. warriors are imba in wvwvw. dont use rifle and bow!

[OSC] Lohengrin Fenrir – Norn Warrior
Seafarer’s Rest

in Warrior

Posted by: SirNuX.2371

SirNuX.2371

I’ll try this one out when I get home

Yurkov – Necromancer – 80
Roma Yurkov – Warrior – 65
[DIE] Dragons In Exile – Far Shiverpeaks

in Warrior

Lohengrin.8573

Seafarer’s Rest

in Warrior

Posted by: Grezko.7950

Grezko.7950

interesting build but what will you do in keep attacks / defences ?

Officer of Executed [EXE] from Piken Square.

in Warrior

Posted by: stefanplc.5234

stefanplc.5234

lol people are complaining about melee WvWvW survivability and you come with a glass cannon solution

Matale & Sohpital – Warrior & Thief PvP
www.youtube.com/stefanplc

in Warrior

Posted by: Serp.3264

Serp.3264

lol people are complaining about melee WvWvW survivability and you come with a glass cannon solution

This was exactly the same thing I thought. This doesn’t seem like a good build at all. You may do some good damage (although axe/axe wouldn’t be my preferred method of doing that), but you are made of glass with your trait set up.

I personally wouldn’t run this.

S3rP
Leader of Eastern Wind [EW]
Yak’s Bend Server

in Warrior

Posted by: Tom Gore.4035

Tom Gore.4035

Bloodlust is an interesting choice of rune AFAIK it resets on both weapon swap and downed…

One – Piken Square

in Warrior

Posted by: Khristophoros.7194

Khristophoros.7194

I don’t buy it.

You’re recommending against Longbow, which is one of the best siege options that any class could ask for.

Also I would expect any decent organized team with Warriors to use at least one hammer warrior for earthshaker… think about it.

Bloodlust rune in WvW on a glass cannon melee with no ranged weapons? I don’t even know what to say.

in Warrior

Posted by: Psybunny.8906

Psybunny.8906

Bloodlust doesn’t reset on weapon swap or not even when changing the weapon that had the sigil to another one (putting it to bag and equipping another).

in Warrior

Posted by: Khristophoros.7194

Khristophoros.7194

@Psybunny, that’s true but it’s a minor detail. It still makes no sense to run bloodlust on a full melee build in WvW.

in Warrior

Lohengrin.8573

oh God…I knew random pugs would come and complain: before to whine again and again, give it a shot.

this is an HARDCORE-WVWVW build, for a minimum organizd groups-guilds. ah, it’s not glasscannon, you have a lot of HP, pretty good toughness and amazing escape. And remember endure pain. you can use frenzy utility too, in combo with endure pain, to ress fast a friend.

you ask me: WHAT WE DO DURING SIGE? I explain what most of hardcore guilds does: they make a guardians-warriors pack, buff up might, retaliation and stability, and go out for 10 seconds, kitten every enemy players that is close to gate (including sige machine). after 10 seconds they come inside gate again, heal-up and repeat.

A HAMMER CC warrior is welcome too, with the group, but usualy other classes can do the same CC from range (elementalist, for example).

I repeat: this build is not for random-solo pugs, but for “a bit organizzed” party. Just a bit.

About BLOODLUST rune: it’s right, it reset when you die, but diyng it’s pretty hard, with a build like this. I’m also a commander, and I always charge first the enemy zerg, I survive 90% of times, even if i’m guiding a pug zerg. Also you build up the power stack pretty fast, killing veterans that protect gates and supply camp
You all warriors have to udnerstand a thing: melee burst aoe dps it’s uber, and enemyes 90% of the time tend to fall back when you charge them and start wirlwinding.

This build is the one that good guild use to steam roll you all. you dont want to use? at least you know how it work.

Seafarer’s Rest

(edited by Lohengrin.8573)

in Warrior

Posted by: Artaz.3819

Artaz.3819

If I could downvote, I would. Absolutely no.

In PvE, yes, this works well. In WvW where you are spiked down by a wall of players, you have one option here, Endure Pain. But you need to use Endure Pain basically just to melee for 5 seconds so…

If you want to melee in WvW where zerg is the common-meta to build around, you need to play a stealth thief or an ultra-defensive Guardian/Warrior build.

If you are having success with this build in any way, it’s because you are surrounded by other players (in the zerg) or you are being heavily supported with combo fields/other player boons or running a very coordinated CC lockdown team (impossible right now with the massive invisible player culling bug).

(edited by Artaz.3819)

in Warrior

Lohengrin.8573

@Artaz
you are wrong. try this build out before to say it’s wrong. you obviously know nothing about metagame

again: this is the most common build for wvwvw guilds, and I told you already why: amazing aoe dps, loads of combo finisher, good survivability, good escape and chase etc.
feel free to keep playing like a nob, if you want, but I think mose of warriors wants to udnerstand how is the best way to play their class. I’m giving you a “not pug-bow” build and you are spitting on it. I hope to meet you in the battleground, but in the enemy side, so I can pown you

Seafarer’s Rest

in Warrior

Posted by: Kendu Kuzal.3985

Kendu Kuzal.3985

Lohengrin. You made yourself look like a the “nob” by saying that this is “the best way to play your class”. Anyone that has played this game and has a valid opinion understands there is no “best way” to play any class.

You also said “pown”. Fail.

If you want survivability, and still be able to do some damage:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fIMQNApeUncOEFcyDOPgDZAA9ALwuyU4n0DyQLNA;T8AZTSmUNpYiKLTWissZ5ySm1ijxGHHeOMbA

You’re not gonna be downing people left and right, but you’ll survive longer than most builds. You get a lot of support this way and its beneficial for not only your survival but the group’s as well. A lot of healing, revives/etc. As well as crowd control. Good setup for distanced finishers and closing the distance with ranged cripples.

(edited by Kendu Kuzal.3985)

in Warrior

Lohengrin.8573

Lohengrin. You made yourself look like a the “nob” by saying that this is “the best way to play your class”. Anyone that has played this game and has a valid opinion understands there is no “best way” to play any class.

You also said “pown”. Fail.

feel free to don’t use this. hope to meet you in the battle field
smart players will try this out.

Seafarer’s Rest

in Warrior

Artaz.3819

@Artaz
you are wrong. try this build out before to say it’s wrong. you obviously know nothing about metagame

again: this is the most common build for wvwvw guilds, and I told you already why: amazing aoe dps, loads of combo finisher, good survivability, good escape and chase etc.
feel free to keep playing like a nob, if you want, but I think mose of warriors wants to udnerstand how is the best way to play their class. I’m giving you a “not pug-bow” build and you are spitting on it. I hope to meet you in the battleground, but in the enemy side, so I can pown you

I’ve already tried it, read my post again – there is a lot of negatives to the build and quite frankly, if you are having success with it, great – but you are being carried by the players around you. Realize that.

Your build is not for the 90%+ of at least partial playtime PUG warrior players as your thread title would leave you to believe no matter how you claim it as “perfect”.

“pown” – this made me lol

in Warrior

stefanplc.5234

you’d be surprised how many people similar to Lohengrin exist.. last week I joined 2 different WvWvW guilds on Far Shiverpeaks EU, the leaders looked like they knew what they were doing, for both they were warriors and commanders in WvWvW and then the unimaginable happened: they started talking…

there’s a saying “don’t raise your voice, improve your arguments” … you should think about that

in Warrior

Posted by: VictorTroska.3725

VictorTroska.3725

Its alright but I wouldnt use it. I have been doing many builds in WvWvW and for me, only two builds shine (100% melee). One is highly defensive support build (Shouts heal Hammer+Mace WH or Banner heal Hammer+Mace WH. Another is fast killing extremely mobile build, aka Sword+Shield/GS (not glass cannon version with Mobile Strikes).

But I guess everyone plays different. I personally shy away from Rifle warrior, I find it too “meh”, besides my Norn buddies would just laugh at me.

in Warrior

stefanplc.5234

Its alright but I wouldnt use it. I have been doing many builds in WvWvW and for me, only two builds shine (100% melee). One is highly defensive support build (Shouts heal Hammer+Mace WH or Banner heal Hammer+Mace WH. Another is fast killing extremely mobile build, aka Sword+Shield/GS (not glass cannon version with Mobile Strikes).

But I guess everyone plays different. I personally shy away from Rifle warrior, I find it too “meh”, besides my Norn buddies would just laugh at me.

Try condition damage Bow/Shield + Sword, it’s pretty strong and while it is a condition build, it’s very bursty and if several opponents are stacked up, you can finish them all at the same time. I’m still working on farming the gear for it.

in Warrior

Lohengrin.8573

too bad tha condition damage is not for wvwvw: you have loads of conditions? you can dispell them! you cannot dispell? you go back, die and be ressed and return in the battle.
burst aoe dps is the basic for wvwvw

Seafarer’s Rest

in Warrior

Posted by: VictorTroska.3725

VictorTroska.3725

Try condition damage Bow/Shield + Sword, it’s pretty strong and while it is a condition build, it’s very bursty and if several opponents are stacked up, you can finish them all at the same time. I’m still working on farming the gear for it.

Yeah I believe you that it is good, but I am really not fan of ranged warrior, its just my style. But this game is great on giving options to be ranged for those who like and there is nothing wrong to play what you love, be it ranged or melee.

in Warrior

Lohengrin.8573

One of my last try was a full healing power-shouts heal and CC. When I was full equip with healing power and I noticed that it dosen’t stack pretty well on shouts, I deleted all that bad healing power equip

Seafarer’s Rest

in Warrior

Kendu Kuzal.3985

Lohengrin. Your build works for you. It may be decent, but it doesn’t address the survivability problem. I think that’s what people are trying to say. It’s also not perfect, and it definitely isn’t “the best”.

in Warrior

Lohengrin.8573

Lohengrin. Your build works for you. It may be decent, but it doesn’t address the survivability problem. I think that’s what people are trying to say. It’s also not perfect, and it definitely isn’t “the best”.

Oh well, I didn’t made this build: is the one that hard-core wvwvw guilds use. problem is that they will never come here and share with you. you can just noticed organized guilds with tons of wirlwing warriors and guardians in the frontline and behind all the rest.

Seafarer’s Rest

in Warrior

Kendu Kuzal.3985

It works with people around you to support you. Without the full setup I think you’ll find it lacking.

in Warrior

Posted by: Boroming.8093

Boroming.8093

the idea is not bad. high hp pool, enough mobility.
you compensate the lack of toughness and vitality from trait with the equip. there is just a couple of thing that (IMHO) doesn’t work…

-off hand axe? why? it’s really terrible… shield allow you a cc and 3 sec of life in case you are in deep kitten. cyclone axe deal less dmg then the autoattack from axe and doesn’t have stability and evade like the thief one. even mace is better in off hand…

- all that quickness… 1 complete random (sigil) 1 on a too long cd (trait) none of them are realible. sure axe autoattack with quickness is godlike BUT is you run with a good group you should have at least 1 or 2 mesmer. that mean time warp which is better than the 2 you have put togheter.

sry for my english

(edited by Boroming.8093)

in Warrior

Lohengrin.8573

this legend that cyclone axes does less damage than autoattack is simply wrong!

Seafarer’s Rest

in Warrior

Artaz.3819

@Boroming – It’s about coordinated “bombing” with a group. AoE and any means to gain Quickness (hello, AoE) makes it work often.

By “bombing”, I’m talking about the Mesmer portal/stealth tactic (usually with a Guardian or three for pulling everyone together or a Elementalist for AoE stun). The tactic was popularized back in the DAoC/WAR days from my recollection.

I realize the power of the spec but it doesn’t help the far majority of warriors to make them suddenly becoming playable in WvW as a melee. That same coordinated group would be fine in 90%+ of circumstances with any type of spec because of the power of portal/stealth/support Guardians in WvW.

EDIT: I still don’t know how you can run melee at all with the invisible / culling bug right now though. At least with range, you can tab target (lol) stuff.

(edited by Artaz.3819)

in Warrior

Lohengrin.8573

@Boroming – It’s about coordinated “bombing” with a group. AoE and any means to gain Quickness (hello, AoE) makes it work often.

By “bombing”, I’m talking about the Mesmer portal/stealth tactic (usually with a Guardian or three for pulling everyone together or a Elementalist for AoE stun). The tactic was popularized back in the DAoC/WAR days from my recollection.

I realize the power of the spec but it doesn’t help the far majority of warriors to make them suddenly becoming playable in WvW as a melee. That same coordinated group would be fine in 90%+ of circumstances with any type of spec because of the power of portal/stealth/support Guardians in WvW.

EDIT: I still don’t know how you can run melee at all with the invisible / culling bug right now though. At least with range, you can tab target (lol) stuff.

i’m agree with you, but bow-rifle warriors give nothing usefull to the group.
The things that all warriors has to understand is that, our best contribute in a wvwvw field is the massive aoe dps and combofinishers we can use.
Sure, we can give buffs and some usefull support things too, but other classes do that better.
I’ll keep repeat: single target dps, in wvwvw, is useless, thats why GS-rifle builds sucks hard.

Seafarer’s Rest

in Warrior

Boroming.8093

@artaz
we run a similar group, you don’t have to tell me about bombing…
and if you have a portal mesmer stealth is really not requested, time warp is better.

and since the quickness he put in the spec are complete random or on too high cd you got no real adv in a bombing situation.

in Warrior

Lohengrin.8573

Last Chance trait is not so “random”. before to judge, try this out, or stop saying that is not good. If is not good, why most of hardcore guilds use this?

Seafarer’s Rest

in Warrior

Kendu Kuzal.3985

Only rifle is single target. You can hit several people with the GS. When played right, that’s a very effective build, it’s just so overused and easy to play that you rarely see good players using it. I’m really not an advocate of it but I also don’t discredit it.

in Warrior

Lohengrin.8573

Only rifle is single target. You can hit several people with the GS. When played right, that’s a very effective build, it’s just so overused and easy to play that you rarely see good players using it. I’m really not an advocate of it but I also don’t discredit it.

GS is pretty bad, comparing with 2 axes. ok, if you are lucky and you charge a player without all the 10 fingers, maybe you can drop him out with a 100blades. too bad that most of players has 10 fingers and will dodge your 100blades, meanwhile you are stucked in a place for some seconds hitting the mosquitos with your big sword.
ah, with gs, you also lack of combofinisher

Seafarer’s Rest

in Warrior

Boroming.8093

Last Chance trait is not so “random”.

no but 90 sec cd for 4 sec quickness it’s really not worth it
and still is not on activation, if you it a target @25% in the bombing and there is no one near o they are all downed it’s kinda wasted.

that trait is clearly for 1v1/2v2 in sPvP

in Warrior

Lohengrin.8573

intersting point of view, it has a point. but the 90 seconds cooldown is enough to recharge for the next fight and the boost it gives you it’s really good to win the first battle.

Seafarer’s Rest

in Warrior

Artaz.3819

Greatsword has a purpose but it’s for mobility (run away/catch) or when you need that piercing cripple. Basically, it’s a solid weapon-swap backup for range-based Warriors and not really used for damage except for the option of HB on downed targets.

I don’t know, Last Chance is pretty awesome in WvW. Even with one target down and it activated means you can quickness-stomp.

in Warrior

Posted by: Braxxus.2904

Braxxus.2904

Long"POWN"

GS is pretty bad, comparing with 2 axes. ok, if you are lucky and you charge a player without all the 10 fingers, maybe you can drop him out with a 100blades. too bad that most of players has 10 fingers and will dodge your 100blades, meanwhile you are stucked in a place for some seconds hitting the mosquitos with your big sword.

Actually much of the GS’s potential comes from the mobility it provides. HB is what rather noobish GS users rely on. Whirlwind hits pretty hard while providing movement and evasion, on a low CD. Great ability and it’s aoe. 4 also hits for a decent amount and has good range, potentially hitting aoe and twice if the return trip is lined up properly. 5 is buggy as hell, but when it lands it too deals a decent amount of damage, it’s also a great escape mechanism. The auto attack hits pretty weak, but it’s fast and stacks vunerability which isn’t a total waste.

Long"POWN"

ah, with gs, you also lack of combofinisher

Um… 3 and 4 are both combo finishers. 1 whirl, 1 projectile.

Blackwater Vanguard
Yaks Bend

in Warrior

Lohengrin.8573

yes, but still cant compare with 2 axes

Seafarer’s Rest

in Warrior

Posted by: Chinchilla.8640

Chinchilla.8640

Just because you stack toughness/vitality on gear, doesn’t make the build any less glass cannon. The build is glass cannon.

I appreciate you sharing your tactics though. That much is valuable.

in Warrior

Posted by: krakenstar.1674

krakenstar.1674

I like axe offhand for pure adrenaline building. BTW, I am not certain the dual axe outdamages GS in the longrun as PBAoE. Properly traited, you have stupid amount of might with a GS build. the mobility, and MUCH larger aoe with GS3 & 4, auto attack is 150 range radius rather than 130. Melee’s main problem is getting to that range, and the GS can do that for you. Dual axes you are just chasing people with no gap closer. I simply don’t see why they just don’t step back and kite your kitten Evisarate as a gap closer? not good.

I’d much rather use a sword+axe offhand for adrenaline gathering and gap closing/repositioning, and switch to hammer for the “sneak attack” 3 second AoE stunner, follow by hammer 5, 4. After you kill or down someone, switch back to sword+axe and leap out and heal. Rinse and Repeat.

in Warrior

Lohengrin.8573

mmm, what you need more than sword horn to close the gap?

Seafarer’s Rest

in Warrior

Posted by: Brutalistik.6473

Brutalistik.6473

Perfect build to die more in WvWvW in my opinion.

Pineapples

in Warrior

Posted by: krakenstar.1674

krakenstar.1674

yes sword/horn can close gaps but as soon as you get in now what? with no cc youroppoents disperse and you’re down to hitting one guy. where is the pbaoe?

in Warrior

Posted by: Lyonell.1753

Lyonell.1753

I done a similar build before, this isn’t bad but is far from perfect, is far from hard core and over all it’s not exactly that good at all. Over all the horn + sword part, you can use your weapon of choice and bring a horn only to speed buff yourself when you want, usually you will see enemies from far away so you can switch the horn for whatever you want in your off hand before entering combat state. For two long bow is way better for sieges no contest there, no matter how many combos or how much you try to defend a warrior is melee a ranger is ranged bullkitten it’s not the case. Is the same as saying a USA sniper can’t engage in a direct assault confrontation cause his post is miles away with a .50.

Secondly, in WvW bursting damage is good, but against a serious threat you will go down before you can do anything. You balance toughness vitality with berserk gear. This makes you less glass cannon but also less damage dealer, meaning you might have the hp and a little def, but you still take almost the same amount of damage without dealing as much damage, in other words you are not good at anything and again against a serious threat you won’t last long.

Also reading most of your comments on condition damage I guess you really don’t know wtf you talking about. Condition damage DO hit hard and DO keep people loosing health all the time, you remove one condition, bam the condition is back on you also is not like in WvW you are fighting along and putting conditions alone, sieges add conditions and so do pretty much every class, with a nice stack up you be “bursting” more damage per sec than a pure burst build while surviving A LOT longer.

As for why most of the “hard core” guilds use this…Hard core guilds usually have huge numbers, huge numbers means more people carrying supplies, placing damage and more targets to divide damage on, also the good players can make up for the bad ones who use this garbage. Is all in the numbers. Your logic on this is the same as asking: “Why can millionaires waste money on garbage while commoners need to save for essentials”

in Warrior

Posted by: Tom Gore.4035

Tom Gore.4035

Lol OP is a commander. Yeah of course you’re going to survive because you have your personal zerg surrounding you 24/7…

One – Piken Square

in Warrior

Posted by: SirNuX.2371

SirNuX.2371

Like I said in the beginning of this post, I tried it out, and I would rate it 4/10
Yes it deals a good amount of damage, yes you can close gaps with the secondary weapon choice, yes it has some good sides to it. But perfect? Hardcore? that’s a big nope.

You told me I’d survive longer, well I didnt, instead, I died more times than I did with my old power build with GS/Longbow. You complain about warriors their range skills yet they are very effective in WvWvW, infact they deal great damage compared to your weapon choices.
Ofcourse you’ll survive most of the time because you have a zerg behind you, I’m mainly part of a big zerg too 90% of the time, and when I rush into the enemy with your build I get owned pretty quickly. Yet I last way longer with my own build.

Nice try but it really needs some improvement, you base your build on your zerg. If it works for you, fine, but if you look close at this thread, it doesnt works for most of the people here.

Yurkov – Necromancer – 80
Roma Yurkov – Warrior – 65
[DIE] Dragons In Exile – Far Shiverpeaks

in Warrior

Posted by: phaeris.7604

phaeris.7604

Dual axe is a terrible set up for WvW. Axe 5 is on much too long of a timer to be useful and honestly does very little damage, and you risk being during it.

2 axes are really just pve, or at most equip one axe in Mh of second set, so after you build up a full adrenaline you have sigil of intelligence on the axe to get the guaranteed crit eviscerate on the weapon swap.

You have some hps, but you’re still glass cannon. I used to run mobile strikes, but it still lacked defence imho. Using 15 in defence for adrenaline healing + healing signet gives a 600 hps tick every few seconds at full bar. This is up pretty much all the time on me.

Also the reflect missiles on shield block is amazing. Destroys rangers and rifle warriors.

Or covert it to turtle and up your defence by 200 on snare.

Greatsword is just a better weapon, the ranged snare coupled with leg specialist gives you so much control in fights. It has 2 escapes (one being an evade) and a potential for great burst. Just no reason not to have it if you’re going melee.

The only good thing an axe has is the button 1 damage. everything else is pretty lame.

in Warrior

Lohengrin.8573

haha, you guys make me smile. it’s being more than a month and you still didn’t get the game.
Going in WvWvW with a 1vs1 build is stupid, and keep not cooperationg with other classes is dumb. If this is your mentality, you will remain the scum of a mindless zerg all the time you log, and I’m pretty sure that in 1 month or less you will leave this game.
WvWvW is “large numbers” and the fun come out working together, not thinking about your own survaibility and dps.
Obviously you didn’t try the build and you are all trolling or trash-talking. nice comunity of kids…

Seafarer’s Rest

in Warrior

Posted by: Lyonell.1753

Lyonell.1753

Is about numbers and team work indeed, too bad your build doesn’t add anything to the team. Not trolling just telling you the truth, the scum in a mindless zerg sounds like a perfect way to describe your build. And since you so harshly defend it against people who actually know what they doing I guess it defines you just as well. I personally don’t see myself leaving this game anytime soon, as my only problem with it is the increasing number of bots making harsh love to the economy.

in Warrior

Posted by: phaeris.7604

phaeris.7604

Haha. The best fun in WvW is when you run with a few friends and beat much greater numbers so you have to spec accordingly. 1v1 builds are better in this respect, or something which compliments the other classes your friends are playing.

Your whirling axe build adds nothing. The only weapon which is team oriented is the horn. Axe 2+5 do very little, axe 3 misses too much and the timer is too long. Axe 5 as said is so easily escaped, does little damage, and is on a 25 second timer.

Double axe can’t snare multiples, it can’t get you to opponents quicker and it can’t stun. Do you know how important it is to be able to stun someone? Someone going to stomp your friend – sword leap/stun combo when bullscharge is down? Wtf will axes do? or a horn?

A warrior needs to be a mix of survivability, damage and CC.

When a thief or another warrior rushes you and your endure pain is down, or a ranger starts peppering you with a haste + bow 1, watch how you wish you had a shield+reflect projectiles on instead of a horn to toot.

You came here with boasts about how wonderful your spec was and how we should all use it, when really it’s just a zerg surfing spec. When people pointed out all its flaws you’re in tears.

You don’t even have frenzy slotted, the most useful warrior utility there is. Double time attacks yes, but also double time rez, and stomps.