Phalanx Strength PvE Build by [QQ]

in Warrior

Posted by: Tree.3916

Tree.3916

Also just because the on proc might isn’t a valid concern for YOU doesn’t mean that it isn’t one for me.

The point is that it shouldn’t be a concern for you because its trivial. Knowing what’s trivial and what is important is called discernment, and that’s what you need to work on.

DnT Apply today if you think you can hang with the best of the best
http://www.twitch.tv/tree_dnt || https://twitter.com/Tree_DnT
The meta is changing at an alarming rate!

in Warrior

Posted by: pdavis.8031

pdavis.8031

yes

I figured it was someone I knew, but couldn’t figure it out. Yeah I RARELY run Arah, and first time on P2. So still not quite up to snuff on the mechanics of Lupi, and it doesn’t help I missed the dodge. :P

“You know what the chain of command is?
It’s the chain I beat you with until you
recognize my command!”

in Warrior

pdavis.8031

Also just because the on proc might isn’t a valid concern for YOU doesn’t mean that it isn’t one for me.

The point is that it shouldn’t be a concern for you because its trivial. Knowing what’s trivial and what is important is called discernment, and that’s what you need to work on.

Again, it’s trivial for YOU. When trying to stack as much might as I can, that proc isn’t trivial. Every little bit counts. It’s all about prespective.

Also sorry about the rant…but I stand by my statements regardless.

recognize my command!”

in Warrior

Posted by: Tree.3916

Tree.3916

Again, it’s trivial for YOU. When trying to stack as much might as I can, that proc isn’t trivial. Every little bit counts. It’s all about prespective.

No, it’s trivial for everyone, but you haven’t figured that out yet. Being stubborn about things isn’t going to help you improve. Having an open mind and listening to people who know better is the way forward, being stubborn and insular is to be doomed to mediocrity forever.

DnT Apply today if you think you can hang with the best of the best
http://www.twitch.tv/tree_dnt || https://twitter.com/Tree_DnT
The meta is changing at an alarming rate!

in Warrior

pdavis.8031

No, it’s trivial for everyone, but you haven’t figured that out yet. Being stubborn about things isn’t going to help you improve. Having an open mind and listening to people who know better is the way forward, being stubborn and insular is to be doomed to mediocrity forever.

So because I don’t agree with you, I’m doomed to mediocrity forever?…Because that makes sense….

recognize my command!”

in Warrior

Posted by: aceboogie.4031

aceboogie.4031

You do not need strength runes to reach 25 might, yes you might go down to 21 might at times, but not too often. The point is im in Spvp right now and im keeping 25 might on myself. Full zerker gear, fury signet, scholar runes, FGJ, signet of rage, and accuracy and strength Sigils on.

And in all reality if someones next complaint is well 21 might isnt 25 might… true but someone is def going to use that 2-4 might stacks to get us all back to 25 might.

Oh! FGJ gives 6 might, so if im at 21 -22 might my group is at 25. So i alone can keep 25 might on my party.

in Warrior

Posted by: Guanglai Kangyi.4318

Guanglai Kangyi.4318

That’s not how Phalanx Strength works, it only gives 6s might for any might application. FGJ gives might for 25 seconds on a 25 second cooldown which means the “6 stacks” you’re getting is actually closer to 3.7 stacks on average in reality.

in Warrior

Posted by: Veckna.9621

Veckna.9621

That’s not how Phalanx Strength works, it only gives 6s might for any might application. FGJ gives might for 25 seconds on a 25 second cooldown which means the “6 stacks” you’re getting is actually closer to 3.7 stacks on average in reality.

Don’t mean to burst your bubble, but…

Attachments:

in Warrior

Posted by: Guanglai Kangyi.4318

Guanglai Kangyi.4318

10.5 / 1.75 = 6. Sounds about right.

in Warrior

Posted by: Veckna.9621

Veckna.9621

10.5 / 1.75 = 6. Sounds about right.

Yet one would not consider might duration without the extra duration from runes or traits when looking at a phalanx build.
Making the assumption that the extra stacks produced by the Phalanx Strength trait would only last 6 seconds a bit puzzling.