Phalanx Strength or Forceful Greatsword :(

in Warrior

Posted by: Nova Stiker.8396

Nova Stiker.8396

With the new trait system coming I am very excited for what is going to come both in PvP and PvE.

That being said, lets be honest, in PvE, Phalanx Strength is broken. In a couple seconds me and my entire party will have 25 stacks of might. With Rune and Sigil support, plus 100% critical chance, Forceful Greatsword is way to good with Phalanx Strength keeping a perma, party wide 25 stacks of might

I know, who cares about PvE balance? Well, I look at my Elementalist and now I wonder why he’s even needed. Granted, dungeons are a bit too easy for their own good right now, except for stupid parts like luring ooze to levers at the same time but you can attack the oozes WTF WHO WAS DUMB ENOUGH TO DESI-.
But the point is, Warriors replace every offensive support build right now… As well as every offensive damage dealer.

_

As stupid as this sounds, as this problem is purely PvE exclusive, ArenaNet, please change either Phalanx Strength or Forceful Greatsword.
Perma, party wide, 25 stacks of might completely crushes the support role from all other classes. In the trait preview, you said you were happy with the trait, I can see why XD
Hell, give Phalanx Strength to necromancers, give them a role outside of PvP.

(edited by Nova Stiker.8396)

in Warrior

Posted by: Juba.8406

Juba.8406

I won’t say I don’t care for PvE.
I won’t say Nerf phalanx strength to the ground.
I won’t argue about how different Forceful GS work in PvP than your usual still mob.

But

How about you go to your ele or necro or whatever proffesion forum and QQ about their role in PvE instead of crying loud to Nerf other proffesions based on upcoming changes that hasn’t finalized yet ?

Thank you.

in Warrior

Nova Stiker.8396

I won’t say I don’t care for PvE.
I won’t say Nerf phalanx strength to the ground.
I won’t argue about how different Forceful GS work in PvP than your usual still mob.

But

How about you go to your ele or necro or whatever proffesion forum and QQ about their role in PvE instead of crying loud to Nerf other proffesions based on upcoming changes that hasn’t finalized yet ?

Thank you.

Toxic much? Maybe it’s your “profession.” XD

I just don’t want those traits to get overlooked. A couple seconds to get 25 perma might stacks to yourself and party is WAY to good for PvE. With the new expansion coming out, maybe a new challenging mini dungeon, a massive new area to explore, you don’t want it to be too easy and Phalanx Strength is very easy to abuse to begin with.

The reason why I made this thread is because the developers flat out said they are happy with Phalanx Strength, not surprising as it’s a beastly PvE trait.

_

I know that it’s a WIP, after all, that new leap trait is kinda silly because if you are alone you HAVE to use a longbow as it is the only weapon with a combo field for warrior. It would be interesting to have that double leap trait plus an additional effect of banners to lay down a combo field or the #5 skill Plant Banner to create a combo field or something.
It’s still a WIP, just don’t overlook the current work.

in Warrior

Posted by: OwikGall.1607

OwikGall.1607

Does all that might really help, though?

I’m sure any self sufficient player can achieve that level of might, and anyone with the build that uses might surely had. Only thing in that combo that benefits the player is the Forceful Greatsword. Then a lot of trait points has to be reserved for Phalanx Strength.

In a brute strength team I can see where this shines, but I get the feeling this requires organization. Still, all those points put for PS could be distributed elsewhere to help the player more. Only thing that would be sacrificed is party support, and many seem self sufficient enough anyway.

I’d rather put those points to either benefit my offense, defense, or survivability. Support is not needed in this game, from my experience, so I think I’m better off without the PS support role.

(edited by OwikGall.1607)

in Warrior

Posted by: Warlord.9074

Warlord.9074

TOO bad for OP that anet know all about it cuz they made it and they like warrior being able to do this and it wont change.

“Just press 2 to win all the dps was us cuz we’re a
warrior and we’re the best class” Eugene

in Warrior

Nova Stiker.8396

Does all that might really help, though?

I’m sure any self sufficient player can achieve that level of might, and anyone with the build that uses might surely had. Only thing in that combo that benefits the player is the Forceful Greatsword. Then a lot of trait points has to be reserved for Phalanx Strength.

In a brute strength team I can see where this shines, but I get the feeling this requires organization. Still, all those points put for PS could be distributed elsewhere to help the player more. Only thing that would be sacrificed is party support, and many seem self sufficient enough anyway.

I’d rather put those points to either benefit my offense, defense, or survivability. Support is not needed in this game, from my experience, so I think I’m better off without the PS support role.

I find it just the opposite when it comes to might, on my thief, 25 stacks of might can have Backstab land 15-20k, not to mention 5k super fast auto attacks, sure my Warrior can hit 30k Hundred Blades but with slower 2-3k auto attacks plus I can use Backstab more often than hundred blades.
In other words, those might stacks my thief vastly out damages my zerker warrior as it scales unbelievably with power.

Might boon is are in a weird spot, if you cannot get above 15 stacks of might in PvE, don’t even bother getting might at all.

_

I heard burning might get an intensity alternative, perhaps if boons like Might and Fury get the same treatment, it won’t be so bad for GW2 combat.

in Warrior

Juba.8406

I’m not a PvE guy and not that toxic.

But you really kittened me off when you considered a nerf to Forceful GS.

I’ll just leave this here:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/warrior/Forceful-Greatsword-trait-buff-suggestion/first

(edited by Juba.8406)

in Warrior

Warlord.9074

Well how about warrior can take banner regen and PS so not only are they givng 25 stacks of might but also healing the group with their banner of discipline.

Got no clue bra it get even better. Could very well be this as the new pug carrier meta.

http://dulfy.net/2015/05/02/gw2-specialization-calculator-that_shaman/#profession=warrior&traits=%22Strength%22,2,5,7-%22Tactics%22,3,6,9-%22Discipline%22,2,4,9

(edited by Warlord.9074)

in Warrior

Posted by: Neandramathal.9536

Neandramathal.9536

Lol, no!

Even now you can use BOTH traits.. nothing to do with the upcoming trait system..

Yup, you can already do this now, and yet Ele’s are far preferred over warriors at the moment for PvE. The damage they can chuck out is nasty, and Frost Bow alone seems to be worth bringing an Ele to the party.

[GoV] Gnomes of Vabbi || [Imp] Impact
Currently @ Piken Square
Small scale unimpressive videos of unimpressiveness: http://www.youtube.com/neandramathal

in Warrior

Posted by: Bartosz.2013

Bartosz.2013

Should ele be the best all the time?

in Warrior

Posted by: Valik Shin.9027

Valik Shin.9027

Y is there so many post about warriors needing to be nerfed when they don’t have hardly anything left to nerf

Valik Shin
Darkwood Legion [DARK]
Yak’s Bend

in Warrior

Posted by: NikeEU.7690

NikeEU.7690

Thing’s Elementalists do in PvE…

1. Provide 100% Fury uptime for the party. PS warrior doesn’t.
2. Provide insane front loaded burst damage with Ice Bow and Glyph of Storms
3. Have about 40% more personal sustained DPS than a warrior.
4. Provide permanent swiftness to the party.
5. Bring blast finishers on demand in and out of combat for utility

And people are trying to say that a phalanx warrior somehow invalidates Elementalist? You don’t understand the meta at all if you think Ele and warrior are competing for party slots: the warrior is competing with Ranger and Engineer. Those are the classes who should feel bad, if anyone.

[DnT]::Nike::
www.twitch.tv/nike_dnt

in Warrior

Posted by: Jerus.4350

Jerus.4350

What Nike Said.

Though The new traits do have me a bit concerned as it’s going to be hard to beat 66060 GS spam PS + DPS war. Can’t help but feel that if they moved Forceful Greatsword to the last trait line we’d have a more balanced situation similar to what we have currently. Currently you take a DPS loss to get PS, making it reasonable (IMO), if you had to go 06066 for PS and 66006 for DPS you’d have a similar situaiton to what’s currently there… /shrug.

in Warrior

NikeEU.7690

Whats wrong with 66060 pure GS? You don’t think increasing your personal DPS by 40-50% is worth 3 Vuln? I do, but I thought it through all the way.

66006 will be for boss solos and if you’re the second warrior in the group. Even if you have Eles stacking might 66060 is better overall DPS for the first warrior due to EA and Empowered.

www.twitch.tv/nike_dnt

in Warrior

Warlord.9074

Nothing lol 6/6/0/6/0 works great if its pure GS. I was responding to the idea of a gs-axe-mace PS warrior without fast hands. someone in this thread was suggesting that. And I was just saying u can swap out of GS to axe mace without fast hands and maintain good might uptime. I probably just misunderstood what i read.

(edited by Warlord.9074)

in Warrior

NikeEU.7690

I would still start the fight in Axe/Mace just for the opening Vuln burst even in a pure GS build.

Thinking the rotation will be….

Double Dodge, → Healing Surge → Eviscerate → axe2, mace4, swap, 100b, WWA, BT, Dodge, Rush, Arcing Slice, 100b, WWA, Autos, Arcing and so on.

www.twitch.tv/nike_dnt

in Warrior

Juba.8406

Can’t help but feel that if they moved Forceful Greatsword to the last trait line we’d have a more balanced situation similar to what we have currently.

Yeah and kill GS for other parts of the game.

I really hate that kind of suggestions because these who suggested them don’t take a moment or two to think about the consequences in PvP WvW.

in Warrior

Posted by: Gyler.8150

Gyler.8150

Can’t help but feel that if they moved Forceful Greatsword to the last trait line we’d have a more balanced situation similar to what we have currently.

I really hate that kind of suggestions because these who suggested them don’t take a moment or two to think about the consequences in PvP WvW.

Anet only balances around pvp, so why throw those suggestions when they are already thinking about it. They need pve / wvw / dungeon balance.

in Warrior

Nova Stiker.8396

And people are trying to say that a phalanx warrior somehow invalidates Elementalist? You don’t understand the meta at all if you think Ele and warrior are competing for party slots: the warrior is competing with Ranger and Engineer. Those are the classes who should feel bad, if anyone.

-_-

/facepalm. (I main ele btw, I know full well how good our damage is)

The meta is killing nearly any boss in the game under 15 seconds.

I know this.
You know this.
ArenaNet knows this.

Do you honestly think the new expansion, ArenaNet is going to keep letting bosses be shredded with ease?

Lets face it, the zerker meta will end. There is no way ArenaNet will allow players to continue to shred their dungeons in under 15 minutes.
_

Also, Forceful Greatsword in PvP? I’ve seen that before but I’ve only seen dead players use it… I have no problems with the damage of Forceful Greatsword, as I stated before, in combination with Phalanx Strength makes for some very powerful, mindless hack and slashing in PvE, there is nothing supportive about the trait than “hit more”. The last thing I want in the new expansion is easy content.

in Warrior

Posted by: Vizardlorde.8243

Vizardlorde.8243

Lol an ele complaining about warrior support, anyone lauging at the irony?

in Warrior

NikeEU.7690

-_-

I know this.
You know this.
ArenaNet knows this.

Do you honestly think the new expansion, ArenaNet is going to keep letting bosses be shredded with ease?

Lets face it, the zerker meta will end. There is no way ArenaNet will allow players to continue to shred their dungeons in under 15 minutes.

When skilled Ele’s solo difficult bosses, that take minutes to kill, they still bring all the DPS skills. You survive based on Burning Retreat and dodged and retraiting for Vigor. They all run Berserker gear. Listen again: even if the game was made so hard that new group content was as challenging as soloing current group content is, everyone would still use berserker because they would use active defense. The Berserker meta won’t end in PvE, so long as the dodge button and positioning trumps passive defense.

www.twitch.tv/nike_dnt

in Warrior

Nova Stiker.8396

Lol an ele complaining about warrior support, anyone laughing at the irony?

Ugh, there needs to be a poster inhibitor that prevents people from making comments who are still practicing in Queensdale…

My elementalist can easily stack 25 stacks of might, supply a chain of regeneration, fury, swiftness and protection cross the entire party. Through attunement rotation, good skill timing and blasting fire finishers in the middle of a fight, the elementalist is superior at support as well as a beastly AoE damage dealer.

Warriors can easily stack party wide 25 might stacks by swinging a sword.

Do you see the issue now?

_

You could try mastering the Elementalist or you could just role Warrior and get similar results by pressing keys 1, 2 and 3. Sure, it’s not going to be as good but why play and practice other classes?

I have 0, none, no problems with Warriors being excellent at support. The biggest issue with Phalanx Strength is: it’s easy.

Are you guys really content with Warriors being straight up mindless, no matter what their role is?
It’s fine for play styles to be mindless, but when it’s the best solution, that’s not good.

in Warrior

Posted by: darkaheart.4265

darkaheart.4265

no comment.

yeah i know its ironic lol

i7 3770k @ 4.5 ghz|Z77X-UD5H Motherboard|16GB @ 1600Mhz|GTX 1080|Corsair AX750 PSU|Windows 10 Home

in Warrior

Posted by: Vizardlorde.8243

Vizardlorde.8243

Ugh, there needs to be a poster inhibitor that prevents people from making comments who are still practicing in Queensdale…

My elementalist can easily stack 25 stacks of might, supply a chain of regeneration, fury, swiftness and protection cross the entire party. Through attunement rotation, good skill timing and blasting fire finishers in the middle of a fight, the elementalist is superior at support as well as a beastly AoE damage dealer.

_

You could try mastering the Elementalist or you could just role Warrior and get similar results by pressing keys 1, 2 and 3. Sure, it’s not going to be as good but why play and practice other classes?

I have 0, none, no problems with Warriors being excellent at support. The biggest issue with Phalanx Strength is: it’s easy.

Are you guys really content with Warriors being straight up mindless, no matter what their role is?
It’s fine for play styles to be mindless, but when it’s the best solution, that’s not good.

SO you pick a high skill ceiling class and complain that other classes that dont perform as well should have the same skill ceiling cause its not fair to you… makes lot of sense.
Ps i have 1 80 of each class and my bad ele can deal decent damage while providing might, fury, vigor, condition removal, regeneration, and projectile absorption.

in Warrior

Posted by: Bartosz.2013

Bartosz.2013

_

I hope anet will take smth from eles and give it to necros.

in Warrior

Posted by: Zagerus.8675

Zagerus.8675

I understand wanting certain professions to have a specific role in a party and be the best at it, but I don’t know that changing PS would do much of anything good. I think it’d be best to just hang tight and see what kind of encounters we are going to get it in HoT and see the final versions of the traits in the upcoming update.

That being said, I think a hallmark of Gw2’s combat system is the group support builds like PS, Aura sharing, Venom sharing ect. and it definitely seems like they are expanding on that concept with the Chronomancer. Even if they don’t have the the highest personal DPS, the synergy that those builds allow for between party members is pretty wonderful.

in Warrior

Valik Shin.9027

-_-

I know this.
You know this.
ArenaNet knows this.

_

Also, Forceful Greatsword in PvP? I’ve seen that before but I’ve only seen dead players use it… I have no problems with the damage of Forceful Greatsword, as I stated before, in combination with Phalanx Strength makes for some very powerful, mindless hack and slashing in PvE, there is nothing supportive about the trait than “hit more”. The last thing I want in the new expansion is easy content.

The meta will be what ever way kills everything the fastest. Unless they make condi a real thing the meta will still zero. Even then people will just run sinister which is still mostly zerker

Valik Shin
Darkwood Legion [DARK]
Yak’s Bend

in Warrior

Posted by: Harper.4173

Harper.4173

With the new trait system coming I am very excited for what is going to come both in PvP and PvE.

That being said, lets be honest, in PvE, Phalanx Strength is broken. In a couple seconds me and my entire party will have 25 stacks of might. With Rune and Sigil support, plus 100% critical chance, Forceful Greatsword is way to good with Phalanx Strength keeping a perma, party wide 25 stacks of might

I know, who cares about PvE balance? Well, I look at my Elementalist and now I wonder why he’s even needed. Granted, dungeons are a bit too easy for their own good right now, except for stupid parts like luring ooze to levers at the same time but you can attack the oozes WTF WHO WAS DUMB ENOUGH TO DESI-.
But the point is, Warriors replace every offensive support build right now… As well as every offensive damage dealer.

_

As stupid as this sounds, as this problem is purely PvE exclusive, ArenaNet, please change either Phalanx Strength or Forceful Greatsword.
Perma, party wide, 25 stacks of might completely crushes the support role from all other classes. In the trait preview, you said you were happy with the trait, I can see why XD
Hell, give Phalanx Strength to necromancers, give them a role outside of PvP.

Is this for real? Warriors have replaced “every other damage dealer?” – Wow. Just Wow.

And here I was thinking that ele was doing that.

Also I remember clearly that ele stacks very good might and also fury. Also I remember ele being able to wreck things with Ice Bows.

Clearly we’re not playing the same game.

Yes – PS is strong – but offensive party buffer is the only role warrior has in any decent PVE comp right now. Also more than 1 warrior is a waste of a slot – which can’t be said for other classes ( see ele).

If here they fall they shall live on when ever you cry “For Ascalon!”

in Warrior

Harper.4173

Anet only balances around pvp, so why throw those suggestions when they are already thinking about it. They need pve / wvw / dungeon balance.

WvW balance is absurd since the way I see it the side that has more numbers, better coverage of time zones and stronger zergs always wins.

Doesn’t really matter in the grand scheme of things how individual classes balance out – if you have more people you’re going to win.
Both in a zerg and in a day over different periods of time.
WvW was never meant to be balanced in the regular sense of the word.

in Warrior

Harper.4173

-_-

I know this.
You know this.
ArenaNet knows this.

_

I think you’re deluding yourself if you think the “zerker meta will end” – sure it might go away for a while until people figure out the content and know it by heart.
Zerker wasn’t the meta when this game launched – in fact for most people it took about 6-8 months before zerker wasn’t suicide in most dungeons in the game. Still -after a while the zerker meta came to be.

I doubt – seriously doubt – Anet is going to have bosses that “can’t be shredded” and if they do have them I doubt people will bother with them unless they can get the rewards right.
The problem is that you can’t up the rewards since they have to stay consistent throughout the game.

Also I don’t remember HoT bringing any new dungeons or changes to old dungeons.
The old dungeons won’t be changed because guess what : people only do them for the rewards.
Back before dungeon rewards were updated people hardly touched most dungeons (except for CoF p1 which was farmed)- so they made the rewards what they are now.

If they make the dungeons take longer – the rewards at the end simply won’t be worth bothering to do it.

Look at it this way :
Does the majority of the player base that does dungeons touch SE p2? No. Why? You can’t shred it. So it never gets done outside of people needing their achievement.

Would you rather have content played and done fast or content simply ignored and never touched again?
I’m pretty sure I know what Anet would choose.

in Warrior

Harper.4173

Also regarding – “easy content” – in the next exp – GW2 is an easy game at its core aimed at casual players. The new expansion will bring the same.
A lot – and i mean a LOT of old casual players have been brought back because of the expansion’s hype. I doubt Anet will drive them away by throwing a brick wall of hard content in their face.

My advice is this – expect the following from the new exp :

-More skins.
-More exploration
-More story
-Much more open world mega events
-Nothing too hard – only tedious. It’s what has worked for 90% of the game – the majority of this game isn’t hard – you just have to do it a lot.

in Warrior

Harper.4173

_

I used bold to make you notice your own post – you can easily play a warrior and grant JUST might or you can play an ele ( harder to play) and grant all those buffs and boons you brag about being able to deliver with ease.
That’s the difference. Warrior is easier but doesn’t really get a lot going. Ele is much harder but you can do so much more.

I don’t believe I’ve ever seen a run in which people said " oh thank god the warrior is really good – he’s really carrying us through".
I’ve seen plenty of runs in which this was said in regards to the ele.

You seem to think the ultimate goal here is for people to play ele. Or other classes.
Maybe people don’t want to play another class. Or don’t feel that class represents them. Not everyone in the game enjoys switching between classes.

I hate light classes because I want a class that dresses and wears heavy armor. I cannot enjoy the game while playing as a person dressed in light cloth. That doesn’t mean my class should be nerfed enough that I would have to reroll to ele.

That’s absurd.

PS is easy – true – but it doesn’t give nearly as much as other support builds that are harder.

(edited by Harper.4173)

in Warrior

Posted by: Duncanmix.5238

Duncanmix.5238

_

I think you are overestimating skill required to blast fire fields. Yea u have to press few more buttons as ele to stack might, but anyone normal will learn very quickly how to do it. If you would nerf warrior ps, dungeons would be 3 eles guard thief. Instead now its 2 eles war guard thief.
What anet need to do is: buff other classes so they might be more viable (necro, engi, ranger and mesmer) and also probably nerf eles.

tldr: your ideas are stupid.

Gunnar’s Hold

in Warrior

Posted by: Acotje.5689

Acotje.5689

Was not aware I should only be pushing 1 2 3 on my Warrior. Guess I should forget the whole rotation then :<

Surprised you don’t complain “How easy banner’s are to place and how much support they give.”

Hello darkness, my old friend.

in Warrior

Posted by: Thaddeus.4891

Thaddeus.4891

And how do you think Anet will do that?
- Nerfing Icebow and Lighting Hammer? That will destroy an Elementalist build, but staff ele will still be there. Icebow have plenty of space to nerf, it will still probably be part of the meta, if they nerf it to the ground no problem, party wihtout Elementalist can still go through a dungeon fast.
- Balancing PvE for condition? That just give us more option, it will be glass cannon in general Sinister, Zerk or Assassin.
- Mega nerf to precision and ferocity? We’ll take longer to do stuff, but we’ll still do it in Zerker gear and it will still be faster than pugs.

The only way I can see the zerk meta change, is if they nerf our active defense and personnal heal by a good margin for a more passive gameplay. This will push aways a good portion of the population of the game.

No we are not. We want Warrior to be more fun and engaging to play. But we don’t want to just nerf their capability, this don’t help making it more engaging at all, it just make it less valuable.

Thaddeauz [xQCx]- QC GUILD

in Warrior

Harper.4173

His logic is that by nerfing warrior you’re making it better and more engaging to play.

in Warrior

Posted by: Vincent.7452

Vincent.7452

You’re not producing permanent 25 stacks of might for your team as a PS warrior. Even with a perfect rotation with 100% crit chance you’ll probably average about 10 to15 stacks.

Edit: Unless you’re fighting multiple ennemies but not when you’re fighting bosses which is where it matters most. Granted some boss spawn mobs too.

(edited by Vincent.7452)

in Warrior

Posted by: Acotje.5689

Acotje.5689

You’re not producing permanent 25 stacks of might for your team as a PS warrior. Even with a perfect rotation with 100% crit chance you’ll probably average about 10 to15 stacks.

Edit: Unless you’re fighting multiple ennemies but not when you’re fighting bosses which is where it matters most. Granted some boss spawn mobs too.

You can though.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Fried_Golden_Dumpling

Hello darkness, my old friend.

in Warrior

NikeEU.7690

You can though.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Fried_Golden_Dumpling

I still think the optimal plan is to have the staff eles get at least 3 blasts in among themselves and then add whatever blasts the guardian and thief are capable of adding. In certan fights you dont have the time to do a lot of pre-stacking but when you can, you should. In that role the PS warrior is there to fill in the 10-15 might gap and to maintain the stacks at 25 for the duration. A group shouldn’t plan on the PS warrior carrying them from 0-25 alone.

www.twitch.tv/nike_dnt

in Warrior

Posted by: Thaddeus.4891

Thaddeus.4891

If you are using the meta build with only Rune of Strength the you are right. But you do not average 10-15 stack.

You are giving 6s of might each time you gain might. With the boon duration from trait and rune of strenght that’s 10.5second. In 10.5 second you have the time to do a Hundred Blade (8 might), a Whirlwind Attack(2-3 might) and 2 auto-attack chain (6 might). For a total of 16-17 might if you have 100% critical chance. Add to that 1 or 2 might from the 3rd bonus from the Rune of Strength and you should maintain between 17 and 19 might by your own.

So yes you are right, PS usually don’t create 25 stack of might by it’s own. But since most party have at least 1 staff ele, it’s usually never a problem to get to 25 and stay there. A PS Warrior can also bring 25 stack of might if he need to with For Great Justice, some sigils or the chinese food.

Thaddeauz [xQCx]- QC GUILD

in Warrior

Posted by: Miku Lawrence.6329

Miku Lawrence.6329

^ Tl;dr “pick sigil of strength/might food and it’s 25 mights faceroll 24/7 on signle target.”

Snow Crows [SC]

in Warrior

Valik Shin.9027

Don’t forget about “for great justice” which add 6 stacks for the rest of the party

Valik Shin
Darkwood Legion [DARK]
Yak’s Bend

in Warrior

Valik Shin.9027

Also on top of PS giving might in battle , a good warrior can prevent stack 24 stacks of might with a lava font

Valik Shin
Darkwood Legion [DARK]
Yak’s Bend

in Warrior

NikeEU.7690

You have to be careful how far you take it.

Sigil of strength = you lose 5% – 10% dps.
Might food = another 5% dps loss
Runes of Strength = 7% dps loss

These things add up to a pretty meaningful amount of DPS that you could save simply by having staff eles who put the minimum effort in to blast a fire field once per fight.

www.twitch.tv/nike_dnt