Physical skills re work idea

in Warrior

Posted by: SomeGinger.5697

SomeGinger.5697

Warrior physical skills

Throw bolas/Throw net: toss out a projectile to immobilize your foe tethering yourself to them. Activate a second time to pull your foe to you.

Kick/struggle: quickly strike your foe and daze them. Activate a second time to push them back. Breaks stuns

Bullrush/trample: Charge your foe knocking them down. Activate a second time after you hit to continue your rush and carry them with you.

Stomp/smash: Jump to a location and knock nearby foes down. Activate a second time to blowout all nearby foes.

Mending: Heal yourself and clear conditions heal for more if less conditions are removed.

I havent posted cool downs because i havent checked other profession skills and what they all do on what times. This is just some of my ideas ive had for a while.

(edited by SomeGinger.5697)

in Warrior

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

yeah these are cool, especially the bulrush one lol. it would be soooo funny to cap a point in pvp by just carrying someone off of it. LOL. or rushing off of a ledge. oh my god the opportunities are endless.

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE