Please change "Always Angry" back

in Warrior

Posted by: Capa.7684

Capa.7684

The title says it all.
For a more fluid Gameplay and a faster access to Primal Bursts i have no Problem with 7% less damage. The 10 Adrenalin was more helpful in my opiinion than a damage increase.

in Warrior

Posted by: Bartosz.2013

Bartosz.2013

I have a better idea, lets delete berserker and buff core warrior :P

in Warrior

Posted by: Szeraf.5781

Szeraf.5781

Condi warrior is a breath of fresh air among the Phalanxes and signet kitten.

in Warrior

Posted by: DrDivine.5378

DrDivine.5378

This is laughable, Always Angry was a useless trait and they give you 7% extra condi and power damage uptime and people want to complain about that when it’s an obvious improvement? Get real lol

in Warrior

Posted by: Velimere.7685

Velimere.7685

Why don’t we have both?

Attachments:

Anyone who says Zerk is the average Joe build is an average Joe.

in Warrior

Posted by: emkelly.2371

emkelly.2371

hahaha

in Warrior

Posted by: eXruina.4956

eXruina.4956

The +7% Damage and Condi Damage was an improvement.. a VERY BIG IMPROVEMENT over the +10 Adrenaline after exiting Berserk mode.

Berserker is still terrible, you should see what the other classes can do.. its so bad to the point where even if they give +10 Adrenaline together with +7% Damage and Condi Damage that it is still bad compared to all other Elite Specs.. ~____~

in Warrior

Posted by: Capa.7684

Capa.7684

I dont think so.
Without extern Adrenalin gain you need with the Longbow around 10 seconds for 3 full bars (inclusive adrenalin for crits). 10 Adrenalin means around 3 seconds faster berserk mode and a full Primal Burst Cycle ahead.

I dont complain about the damage and straw puppet tests like champions or legendary monsters will give you more damage but against normal Monsters and veterans the damage gain is futile because the mob is dead after a cycle.

I think the more fluid gameplay with the extra adrenalin at the start at the fight AND when you leave berserk mode was worth alot.

Every second warrior comlains about adrenalin loss after fight. Then you have a talent that gives you 1 full bar at the start of the fight and when berserk ends and now all warriors are happy because they have a additional damage multiplier?

in Warrior

Posted by: online.1278

online.1278

if you took 33% zerker mode decrease, you will say this is actually nerf. Becuz within 5sec you almost can’t gather 3 adrenaline bars.

The Korean Gamer (Best Warrior NA)
My Stream : http://www.twitch.tv/eSportsKorea see me vs Tarcis, Chaith, Crysis and etc!

in Warrior

Posted by: Jephery.8915

Jephery.8915

The old Always Angry was terrible. Use Signet of Fury or Headbutt for adrenaline at combat start and at each Berserker CD. Having either one will give you full Berserker uptime.

The extra adrenaline from Always Angry was useless because of utilities.

Traited Signet of Fury is 25s cd, Traited Berserk needs to be used every 25s.

(edited by Jephery.8915)

in Warrior

Posted by: Mallis.4295

Mallis.4295

I like new always angry although I’ve read that it doesn’t actually work currently so that sucks.