Please critique my WvW build

in Warrior

Posted by: Omega Mayhem.7163

Omega Mayhem.7163

Hiyas! I would like some input on my build. It’s mainly for zergs and small organized groups. I’m really just starting out so all of the gear is Exotic. I didn’t put much thought into the weapon sigils yet. Any input would be helpful and appreciated.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fIQQNBiYDbk0p5t4R5hJOggeohZhAqKYHpHoBbkGA-jUyAoLioZyBABBmKAl9KiGbltIas6FMdJRUtHvIa1A-w

edit – Made some changes to some things I had missed

(edited by Omega Mayhem.7163)

in Warrior

Posted by: ryokoalways.3450

ryokoalways.3450

If you are going to go that low in crit chance, don’t bother with any zerker gear.

Take 10 from defense to get fast hands and break immob since hammer and sword both benefits from it.

in Warrior

Posted by: Omega Mayhem.7163

Omega Mayhem.7163

If you are going to go that low in crit chance, don’t bother with any zerker gear.

Take 10 from defense to get fast hands and break immob since hammer and sword both benefits from it.

Whoops, forgot to change the weapons from my last build… meant to have soldiers.

As for your other suggestion… I thought that Spiked Armor would be awesome since I want to be right in the thick of the fight. Would changing that be worth it?

in Warrior

Posted by: ryokoalways.3450

ryokoalways.3450

I think someone else can provide retal for you. Problem with spiked armor is that you cannot control when it activates.

Fast hands is arguable as to if it’s worth taking since you will stay in hammer for long durations, but I think break immob is essential especially since you are a front line build. You will get hit by immob early and frequently, and you really don’t want to waste shouts just on yourself for one condition that will be heavily covered.

Alternatively, you can clear it with warhorn, but then you absolutely need fast hands, and if you are taking 5 out of defense, you may as well go 10 out.

In both instances, I think 10 more in discipline would be more well served.

Edit: Oh, also I would not recommend last stand. That 90 second cooldown is too brutal.

(edited by ryokoalways.3450)