Please increase the range of Mace Stun

in Warrior

Posted by: Knighthonor.4061

Knighthonor.4061

Pommel Bash and Skull Crack

please consider increasing their range so they can be used when lentacy in PvP is acting up.

Its pretty hard to land these attacks in PvP where its very mobile environment.

in Warrior

Posted by: Zirken.5184

Zirken.5184

Actually no.
Aside from warrior only problem is that you have to be melee range constantly which gives disadvantage against any decent player who know how to kite / dodge in the right moment.

I actually love the challange hitting skull crack, it is satisfying hard and req alot of skill to land about 85-90% of your skull cracks.

It’s hard to land these attacks in PvP becouse, it is really obvious that a warrior at melee range, is going to use his melee range abilities. not the actual range of the skill.

in Warrior

Posted by: BlackTruth.6813

BlackTruth.6813

Pommel Bash, interesting. Skull Crack? I think I like it the way it is right now cause of stow weapon.

twitch.tv/blacktruth009
Schwahrheit, #1 Fuhrer NA, Just your everyday typical rager

in Warrior

Posted by: Knighthonor.4061

Knighthonor.4061

Actually no.
Aside from warrior only problem is that you have to be melee range constantly which gives disadvantage against any decent player who know how to kite / dodge in the right moment.

I actually love the challange hitting skull crack, it is satisfying hard and req alot of skill to land about 85-90% of your skull cracks.

It’s hard to land these attacks in PvP becouse, it is really obvious that a warrior at melee range, is going to use his melee range abilities. not the actual range of the skill.

I disagree,
Because thats not balanced. Most Melee attacks are cleaves in this game. Skull crack is a single target melee attack with no cleaving effect, meaning that it actually has to land on a target that the PC/Server consider to be in the range of the attack.

So with the mobile nature of the game, in PvP where the server has to sync two different PCs, many times the single target will miss regardless of apperance of being in range or not. Especially when it has a cast time on top of that.

Short Range, Cast Time, and Single target.
not good for PvP.

in Warrior

Posted by: oblivion.4067

oblivion.4067

Needs to stun up to 3 peeps, and reduce cd to 3 secs, will be balanced real nice.

P.S , Purge those ranger scrubs.

in Warrior

Posted by: Zirken.5184

Zirken.5184

Are you kidding me, you’re basicly crying that skullcrack doesn’t cleave ? you want to cleave with 4sec stun ? not only that it’s 7sec cd skill.

and about the miss/server lag you are totally wrong, I never saw a skull crack that ‘hit’ yet misses becouse of lag, mostly becouse I don’t have any lag.

yes it’s easy to dodge or even move to side will make you miss, but you got 1sec daze from pummel bash and 1sec stun from shield bash that helps landing this skill, usally when you land a skull crack on player with no stun breakers left, he will die.

in Warrior

Posted by: BlackTruth.6813

BlackTruth.6813

If you make skull crack a gap closer then you can’t stow it and play poker.

There is no reason to fix something that is truly high skill cap and not cancerous at the same time. I can see why a range increase on pommel bash would work though, that kinda not be a big buff and it’s something you rarely stow anyways.

@Zirken

Generally the counter argument is that there’s too many blind spams, dodges, and certain classes can have multiple stun breaks. But there’s ways around that now such as forcing cooldowns/dodge counting/stow weapon/zerk stance. It’s better to keep Warrior as is right now because this is the most balanced Warrior has been.

P.S Oh and if people play Guardian just play shoutbow and guard does nothing. Use easy counters vs another easy class.

twitch.tv/blacktruth009
Schwahrheit, #1 Fuhrer NA, Just your everyday typical rager

in Warrior

Posted by: BurrTheKing.8571

BurrTheKing.8571

I would suggest something different.

Slightly increase the range of Pommel Bash, and add the effect that you cripple your target for a few seconds if you interrupt them.

This would make keep your target in range easier and make landing Skull Crack a little bit more reliable, but it would still require skill because you have to interrupt. I don’t want to buff Skull Crack because as it is it’s effective when it hits but is hard enough to hit that you only get a small amount of QQ.

Just an angry old man…

Old Man Burr (War), Bad Hat Ben (Engi), Manly Manny Manson (Guard)