Great Sword Grants fury
Longbow No change
Mace No change
Rifle No Change

Torch Skills

Blaze Breaker — Remove the cripple. ---> change 1 sec immobilize
Flames of War — Increase Radius 180 ---> 240

Traits

Base line —- Weapon swapping cool down becomes 5 secs. Does not stack with Fast Hands.
Baseline —- Berserk mode lasts 15 secs—-> 20 secs
Smash Brawler —- Reduce Berserk Mode cool down to 5 secs.
Last Blaze —- Rage skills also cure 1 condition
Savage instinct —- Activating Berserk Mode Clears all conditions and breaks stun.
Blood Reaction —- No Change
Heat of the Soul —- No Change
Dead or Alive —- 5,220 —-> 8,220
Eternal Champion—- No Change
King of Fires —-> Critical Hits have a 33% Chance to apply burning. Critical Hits spread Burning to nearby Foes. Burning Duration is increased from 20% (Burning Precision like functionality.)
Bloody Roar —- No change

“Just press 2 to win all the dps was us cuz we’re a
warrior and we’re the best class” Eugene

Proposed Changes to Berserker Elite Spec

in Warrior

Posted by: siraloP.7826

siraloP.7826

I like these changes only thing is extending the duration of Berserker or reducing the cooldown of Berserker seem to essentially have the same effect unless you are able to recast Berserker while still under Berserker.

in Warrior

Posted by: Slayer.4238

Slayer.4238

If only Devs looked at the warrior forum.

in Warrior

Posted by: Warlord.9074

Warlord.9074

Ya a 5 sec Cool down reduction would be fine though I don’t feel as if Berserk Mode lasts long enough in situations.

in Warrior

Posted by: Zerikin.1593

Zerikin.1593

Only adding a 20% duration does seem a bit low for a grandmaster trait. How exactly does king of fires proc work? Chance to proc even more burning seems a bit overkill.

Extending the duration another 5s sounds good, lowering the CD to 5s with the trait sounds overkill.

Last blaze definitely needs some help, or maybe the rage skills just need to be better.

More health from dead or alive wouldn’t be a bad thing.

in Warrior

Warlord.9074

^Currently the trait doesn’t proc burning at all. So it doesn’t proc even more burning. The trait currently only adds 20% duration so that would be no change.

in Warrior

Posted by: Doon.2364

Doon.2364

I like most of your suggestions, they are reasonable. However, the hammer burst getting only a 1 sec increase on immobilize is not enough. I think 3 seconds at least. But I much prefer a aoe pull effect.

in Warrior

Posted by: Capa.7684

Capa.7684

Berserk Mode Cooldown to Five Seconds is nearly no Cooldown. You can use 3 Primal Burst skills in the current Berserker Mode and it ends most of the time direct after. 5 Seconds doesnt mean anything because Primal is on Cooldown at this time. The real Time window without Primal Burst is maybe 2-3 seconds. The complete mechanic with a “peak” becomes useless with this change.

Another aspect is the third minor Quickness for 3 seconds by activation from the berserk mode. Cycle 1 without changes without stacking attackspeed factor 13,2
Cycle to with your changes 16,2. The Attackspeedbonus over a full cycle is not skyrocketing because the Quickness boon.

King of Fires is strong and only the intern Cooldown from 2 seconds make it not godlike. The burn proc can hit a single target so its a good damage boost. I think the only change worth is that a burning target is not required or slow weapons becomes garbage. 33% chance with 2s cooldown is weaker as the current, 33% chance with no CD kill all slow weapon choices. The change to no burning required make it useful for other weapons as the Longbow und give more weapons choices.

My changes:

For Melee Condition Love.

Change Torch Skill 5. Remove Final Burning and make the field last longer.
Make it so that people with Sword Reduce Trait can perform 2 Leap Finishers for Fire Aura.
Fire Aura is capped at 10 seconds and doenst stack so the double Leap Finisher Grandmaster can be useful. With Swordtrait+Torchtrait+ Grandmaster Leap Finsher you can maintain around 75% uptime Fire Aura.

in Warrior

Posted by: Zeloheim.1374

Zeloheim.1374

I think it will be better to seperate berserk from the adrenaline mechanic and instead transform it into a constant aura, the power of the aura can be scaled back.

So that it flutuates on its own with the flow of battle and that there is no need to trigger it and that the f1 skills change permanently if your specced into berserker.

This for me will just make the spec much more appealing mechanically and visually, because then you know if a war is specced into berserker or not.

So that as you build momentum/adrenaline the aura gets buffed, same way adrenaline works expect replaces it with an aura that fluctuates on its own without the need of a trigger.

it will give the elite spec more presence so it doesnt feel so fleeting

What do you guys think?

in Warrior

Posted by: Interpretor.3091

Interpretor.3091

I really wish Flames of War on the torch would remove a condition every 2 seconds instead of just 1 at the end or at least have berserker pulse protection when activated. The main issues with torch in PvP is the lack of defense.

Warrior

in Warrior

Posted by: gannondorf.7628

gannondorf.7628

Yeah Fast hand baseline, so many people asking for this. With fast hand baseline warrior don’t have to be stuck on discipline and can actually, finally take berserker traitline. Dead of alive need an overall buff yes and i’m too with the increase of duration for 20 seconds.

in Warrior

Posted by: CntrlAltDefeat.1465

CntrlAltDefeat.1465

There is still no reason to take 2 seconds of immobilise over 2 seconds of stun. Currently there is -200% reason to never use that primal burst over it’s normal burst on hammer.

I support people trying to make berserker better, but the issue still occurs if skills/traits change or not…what build do you make with it? Every single build you can design with the tree has glaring holes in it. The nerfs and changes to warrior has made all of it’s skill tree’s awkward. Berserker just can’t make good, or even average use of trait synergy.

in Warrior

Posted by: KhainPride.3987

KhainPride.3987

Immob is more op than stun, in large scale zerg fights. The enemy will normally have stability stacks or auto stun breaks. When you root enemies with immob, you run the risk of them being stuck(glitch) and therefore securing a kill for your guild group/zerg or server.

How about :

Let us leave berserker mode at any time period as we please while still retaining the cooldown on it. e.g: leave berserker and then cooldown beings. Im fine with this.

When entering berserker mode, remove all cc conditions and break a stun,
grant pulsating swiftness(3 seconds every 3 seconds),
grant pulsating condition removal(only cc e.g: chill/immob/cripple)(every 3 seconds), Grant 2 stacks of stability every 3 seconds.

in Warrior

Warlord.9074

They can revert hammer F1 burst from Immobilize back to a stun for all I care. A 1 sec immobilize is useless especially for a burst skill. However a 2 sec immobilize while still weaker than a stun can be boosted with condition duration makeing it a 4 sec immobilize theoretically with 100% condi duration. That seems fair and a easy change.

in Warrior

Posted by: Lyger.5429

Lyger.5429

No. Get rid of the imob and place an aoe knockdown on hammer. Or revert it to what it was before.

in Warrior

Posted by: cryorion.9532

cryorion.9532

I feel a bit jealous when I see in newer patch notes every proffesion except warrior :/
BUT!
Maybe they are just adjusting berserker before final release, so we should wait hope dies last…

in Warrior

Posted by: Jcarp.4250

Jcarp.4250

Even with these changes berserker would be about 30% behind other classes in every catagory. I don’t think the forums and especially the devs know just how garbage berserker is atm. You would need protection stability condi cleanse on every rage skill to even make them equal to DH Druid Reaper Chrono atm.