[PvE] What do warrior condi builds look like?

in Warrior

Posted by: Julie Yann.5379

Julie Yann.5379

People will aways find the best builds. To many good theory craters out there for them not to

and for each person experimenting to find those builds, there will be at least one person saying “that sucks, I am awesome and you are all idiots. I have never heard of a dumber idea ever. you all suck. your ideas suck. Play the meta my guildmates made me spec or you all suck”

When in fact those people are the ones that suck. They will never fully understand what the profession is capable of cause they never tried anything different than what they were told to play. Only idiots blindly do what strangers tell them to.

Be careful what you wish for, Anet might just give it to you “HoT”
“…let us eat and drink, for tomorrow we shall die;.”

in Warrior

Posted by: Crovax.7854

Crovax.7854

I wonder which condigear setup does the most damage overall; sinister, rampager or a mix. Nike, Miku, anyone? From what I’ve seen condi war profits a bit from crits but does that warrant going all out rampager?

in Warrior

Posted by: maha.7902

maha.7902

you want sinister

Serah Mahariel – Death and Taxes

in Warrior

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

Sinister is the best choice for all condi builds I presume. But for future reference Crovax if you want to ask for condi warrior build advice, I am not the right person to ask :P

(edited by Purple Miku.7032)

in Warrior

Posted by: Kaga.7629

Kaga.7629

Equipment wise, i still recommend full celestial or a mix of zerk/celes, especially if you’re gonna use arms : signet mastery precision does add up quite a lot.

and celes gives of everything. which is very nice.

—Kaga Konikora (aka ze evil frostkeep defense director)
Beware, for Commander Kaga farms j00, ktrainer!
r.i.p [iLL] Maguuma

in Warrior

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

He’s talking about PvE though, so celestial would do nothing for him nor would berserker if he’s going for a condi build.

in Warrior

Posted by: Julie Yann.5379

Julie Yann.5379

Equipment wise, i still recommend full celestial or a mix of zerk/celes, especially if you’re gonna use arms : signet mastery precision does add up quite a lot.

and celes gives of everything. which is very nice.

Celestial is nice for WvW, PvP but in PvE you don’t need any defensive stats. Without doing any math I would guess mostly sinister with a few rampager pieces. Rampager has too much precision, a lot of it is wasted. You only need enough to maximize the on crit procs from sigils and traits.

Be careful what you wish for, Anet might just give it to you “HoT”
“…let us eat and drink, for tomorrow we shall die;.”

in Warrior

Posted by: Orcinus Orca.8627

Orcinus Orca.8627

Those were days when players just played what they liked because they had no idea what was the most efficient way to play

There was a “meta” as early as October 2012. Unless you want to go back to launch when doing the simplest dungeon took an hour…

But only a few knew of it. Yeah, one hour is a lot but if I enjoy this hour I’m fine with it. At least it’s far better than insults as the only type of communication and toxic behavior all over the place. A big part of this discussion is similar to that. But I’m way off-topic.

in Warrior

Posted by: Ilien.5302

Ilien.5302

What should I be using on my swords as sigil? And a substitute for Aristocracy while I farm the marks for it?

in Warrior

Posted by: that baby stealing dingo.7216

that baby stealing dingo.7216

I’ve got a sinister geared Warrior and I’m curious to see what traits people took for their condition/hybrid builds.

Thanks in advance

I keep it blood simple:

Weapons: Sword/Sword + Longbow
Gear: All Dire Gear (weapons, armor, trinkets) with Runes of the Undead.
Consumables: Tuning Crystals and Food can be either toughness or condi, whatever you can afford (I don’t spend a lot of money on consumables, I shop for bargains)

Traits: Arms, Defense, Tactics. You can probably figure out exactly which ones.

Healing/Utility Skills: Really you can go with anything, but I use all Stances for survivability and to keep the pressure up.

Good luck and have fun with your condi warrior.

I have a sword, a dagger, and an estimated life span of 2.47 seconds.

in Warrior

Posted by: DeathPanel.8362

DeathPanel.8362

Why couldn’t you run a Sinister warrior in a dungeon?

Because they are very bad maybe? I would insta kick cond warrior.

I doubt others would simply follow your lead and also vote for the kick simply because it’s a cond warrior. You could be naked with any weapon and still face roll through pretty much all dungeons anyway. Acting over the top elitist like that is liable to get you kicked instead unless the group is stacked with your friends or guild mates.

It may not be optimal for dungeons but it’s no where near “very bad”. It’s more than viable to do all dungeons if the player playing understands the mechanics well.

(edited by DeathPanel.8362)