Soldier Rune/Cleric Amulet
Massive sustain, toughness, regen and AoE Condi clear/healing
Feedback on the build and video appreciated
Message me in game at “waveguider.6271”

PvP Build + Game Play Shoutbow Warrior

in Warrior

Posted by: choovanski.5462

choovanski.5462

I prefer hammer sw/sh for clerics shouts, but always good to see shouts in the wild.

. Engi & Warr . Beta > 2017 Death of PvP
currently a Boyfriend main :P
Waiting To ReRoll Mystic & Forget About Tyria

in Warrior

Posted by: Rygg.6237

Rygg.6237

I prefer hammer sw/sh for clerics shouts, but always good to see shouts in the wild.

Don’t understimate the fire field from bow, specially while running geo/doom.

in Warrior

Posted by: choovanski.5462

choovanski.5462

it’s good, and I would run it with cele or settlers. however for clerics hammer is the way to go. the cc stun chains and hammers raw damage bring a lot of added value to the build, even more so with Intel sigils. warrior hammer is very good on point.

. Engi & Warr . Beta > 2017 Death of PvP
currently a Boyfriend main :P
Waiting To ReRoll Mystic & Forget About Tyria

in Warrior

Posted by: Waveguider.6271

Waveguider.6271

it’s good, and I would run it with cele or settlers. however for clerics hammer is the way to go. the cc stun chains and hammers raw damage bring a lot of added value to the build, even more so with Intel sigils. warrior hammer is very good on point.

your preference is fine but I run longbow for the might and AoE pressure and warhorn for the condi clear/AoE vigor weakness. The fire field on bow is massive, covers a whole point and is great for pressure/might. Cele shouts leave the shouts healing only 1.5K which isn’t really enough and cleric hammer even with intel sigils you only have 150% crit damage and wouldn’t hit that hard. Yes the CC is great but longbow has immob so allies can set up burst and a blast/blind and running hammer leaves you without ranged pressure

in Warrior

Posted by: Magicarrow.8530

Magicarrow.8530

over the shield, u can put sword off/hand for more condi pressure and still have a block

i generaly use
shield vs dps team
warhorn vs condi team

and sword if i know i solo Q

[HGBQ] Helis galonia
JQ Commander
helisgalonia.net

in Warrior

Posted by: Waveguider.6271

Waveguider.6271

over the shield, u can put sword off/hand for more condi pressure and still have a block

i generaly use
shield vs dps team
warhorn vs condi team

and sword if i know i solo Q

the 1 attack block isn’t too useful and the torment can just be ignored. It is better to have warhorn for the condi clear against the heavy condi meta teams or shield if you are up against things like rangers, thieves and mesmers