[PvP] CCondi Zerker Build

in Warrior

Posted by: Zietlogik.6208

Zietlogik.6208

A build i’ve been messing around with, quite fun actually, but a big con: Kiting. The build is quite powerful in teamfights, plenty of targetted CC, baiting potential and denial. But in situations where a player can freely kite you, it will be at a disadvantage.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQRAsZ5enMdAtkiVhA+kCEliFjADZEsC+AGBgNYO7t4ucbuA-TpRHABhs/QAHEAAeAADcEAC+EAcfZAA

A few things can be swapped around, the adept Str trait can be w/e you want (some maps can actually favor Death From Above, for Distracting Strikes proc)

Last Blaze and Smash Brawler are contenders, but prefer Savage Instinct.

King of Fires vs Eternal Champion if you dont want to use Shattering as situational stab gain. (ex: Leap > Shattering > Head butt)

King of Fires vs Bloody Roar is an interesting thought as well, since Taunt will count as another CC and improve your damage while in berserk.

Wild blow (100% crit chance) needs to be setup, but with Merc amulet does good damage, can launch from point, prevent res, etc.

Another option is swapping Last Stand with Cleansing Ire (this variant was the one used when I hit Legendary)

EDIT: Fixed a build issue, replaced Balanced Stance with Wild Blow

EDIT 2: Merc Amulet is gone, now using Sage

Zietlogik [Warrior] Chronologix [Ranger] Ziet The Dreaded [Necromancer] Zietlogic [Revenant]

(edited by Zietlogik.6208)

in Warrior

Zietlogik.6208

carried me to emerald with only 1 loss the entire way…so far so good

Zietlogik [Warrior] Chronologix [Ranger] Ziet The Dreaded [Necromancer] Zietlogic [Revenant]

in Warrior

Posted by: CombatEvolve.9238

CombatEvolve.9238

Hi!
Regarding your build, some things just don’t seem to have as much synergy as you couuuld get.
You only have really one good way to trigger King of Fires, that’s with Wild Blow. You also have a Sigil of Rage, which you can only trigger if you have a specific set out with Wild Blow, which means you’re kind of stuck to using a specific set with one of your utilities, to get the full benefit from your sigil.
You also have no precision otherwise, so low Fire Aura chance.
I don’t see the value of a mace offhand other than the knockdown, even then you’re not getting much mileage in terms of condition damage.
Condi cleanse is lacking, but you have Berserker’s stance.
Stability is lacking… you only have Last Stand, which is not self-triggered.

Skeptical, but if it works for you, go for it.

Summer Dawnguard/Taffy The Toymaker
Ehmry Bay loud and proud
Onyx Guard [oG]

in Warrior

Zietlogik.6208

Got to legend using this build, down with the haters! :P

in Warrior

Zietlogik.6208

Editted for amulet swap with the loss of Mercs