Pve build

Pve build

in Warrior

Posted by: Rodog.2569

Rodog.2569

Hello guys,i know that are many threads like this but i cant make my mind.
In the light of the new coming raid,what build should i use for my warr?

Pve build

in Warrior

Posted by: Ven Zehn.6573

Ven Zehn.6573

Whatever you need… Different weaps will offer different things, and supposedly, different bosses will require different approaches.

Pve build

in Warrior

Posted by: Bartosz.2013

Bartosz.2013

Go phalanx strength warrior

Pve build

in Warrior

Posted by: Larynx.2453

Larynx.2453

Have Herald or might stacking covered? Go Str/Arms/Zerk. Full zerker. Camp GS.
Have no Herald or might stacking? Go Str/Tactics/Zerk. Full zerker. Camp GS.

In other words, the same thing you run for Dungeons and Fractals. You will probably want to bring double banner, and your third utility can be a wild card depending on the fight, but the default should be signet of fury. For more info, this is mostly up-to-date and perfectly fine to refer to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60QYi93PfJQ&index=5&list=PLz0JN2v3KJMl2PZBkWd4S-Ui0iDlLSaZ9

This is what every warrior who isn’t capable of theorycrafting should run by default until such a time that a raid meta has developed for warriors.

Whatever you need… Different weaps will offer different things, and supposedly, different bosses will require different approaches.

How idealistic.

(edited by Larynx.2453)

Pve build

in Warrior

Rodog.2569

In other words, the same thing you run for Dungeons and Fractals. You will probably want to bring double banner, and your third utility can be a wild card depending on the fight, but the default should be signet of fury. For more info, this is mostly up-to-date and perfectly fine to refer to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60QYi93PfJQ&index=5&list=PLz0JN2v3KJMl2PZBkWd4S-Ui0iDlLSaZ9

This is what every warrior who isn’t capable of theorycrafting should run by default until such a time that a raid meta has developed for warriors.

How idealistic.

Whats your opinion on condi warr?:D

Pve build

in Warrior

Larynx.2453

How idealistic.

Worse than power warrior and worse than other condition builds. In a best case scenario with hitbox exploiting or just with very large hitboxes it’s very strong though. (edit: probably the strongest condi build in fact, but it’s not reliable)

(edited by Larynx.2453)

Pve build

in Warrior

Rodog.2569

How idealistic.

Worse than power warrior and worse than other condition builds. In a best case scenario with hitbox exploiting or just with very large hitboxes it’s very strong though. (edit: probably the strongest condi build in fact, but it’s not reliable)

Hmm,i saw on forum that some ppl like it and play it and saw some nice dmg…i dont know what to say.

Pve build

in Warrior

Larynx.2453

How idealistic.

Hmm,i saw on forum that some ppl like it and play it and saw some nice dmg…i dont know what to say.

That’s because on a dummy, Berserker is very good with a condi build. In a practical scenario, you can’t realistically land most of that damage. A lot of the damage potential from Berserker condi builds relies on hitboxes overlapping multiple AoE effects (especially with the Longbow, but also the Torch if you use it).

Without that crutch, condi Berserker is trash compared to either Ranger or Engineer. It’s just a matter of theory versus practice.

Pve build

in Warrior

Posted by: Capa.7684

Capa.7684

To miss a PvE Monster with Primal Burst Longbow is nearly impossible. When you cant hit with the Longbow every other weapons sucks too.

But we must be realistic, we dont know how raids work. For solo PvE berserker Condition Longbow build is godlike with good offense and defense abilities and you can nearly solo all hero Point challenges.

Because Fire Arrwos is a must have, Phalanx Strength or Vigorous shouts are a offensive or defensive option witout crying in a corner.

(edited by Capa.7684)

Pve build

in Warrior

Larynx.2453

To miss a PvE Monster with Primal Burst Longbow is nearly impossible. When you cant hit with the Longbow every other weapons sucks too.

But we must be realistic, we dont know how raids work. For solo PvE berserker Condition Longbow build is godlike with good offense and defense abilities and you can nearly solo all hero Point challenges.

Because Fire Arrwos is a must have, Phalanx Strength or Vigorous shouts are a offensive or defensive option witout crying in a corner.

You don’t understand what I’m referring to. Primal burst on longbow has multiple, separate AoEs instead of one single rectangular one. To do the kinds of DPS people are claiming berserker can do, a single mob’kittenbox needs to overlap multiple of these AoEs. This is not easy to do on a moving target or a target without a very large hitbox. You could pull it off on the Wyvern Patriarch, for example, but probably not Mordremoth’s avatar in the story instance.

Pve build

in Warrior

Rodog.2569

You don’t understand what I’m referring to. Primal burst on longbow has multiple, separate AoEs instead of one single rectangular one. To do the kinds of DPS people are claiming berserker can do, a single mob’kittenbox needs to overlap multiple of these AoEs. This is not easy to do on a moving target or a target without a very large hitbox. You could pull it off on the Wyvern Patriarch, for example, but probably not Mordremoth’s avatar in the story instance.

Thats why i had some doubts about condi. I went on fractal build ,mainly bec i got full zerk…for condi i have to get viper and other trinkets and stuff.But step by step ill get that too. Hope it will work in raids the build i did)(i know its soon,and we dont know anything about those bosses).
And spvp how zerker work?wep?