Queens Champs: Fellow Warriors, you Jelly?

in Warrior

Posted by: Dand.8231

Dand.8231

Watching the Queens Champions fight is much cooler than watching myself fight.

The Shield champ knocks down people who trigger his block in melee. The Hammer champ has a spin attack that looks like some awesome combination of Greatsword #3 and Hammer #4. And in general, the Champs all seem a lot faster, and more “nimble” in their attack speeds and animations.

You jelly?

I know I am.

in Warrior

Posted by: Mepheles.2087

Mepheles.2087

Faster hammer animations would be nice yes…

Gates of Madness

in Warrior

Posted by: Yaki.9563

Yaki.9563

I’m not jealous of the Giver’s armor they are clearly wearing. Their damage is laughable so they are more annoying than challenging. At least they don’t have stupid 1-shot mechanics.

in Warrior

Posted by: Olba.5376

Olba.5376

Shield Stance with a knockdown would be hilariously OP in WvW.

But kitten it, one of them gets to use heavy armor and pistols. That’s cheating if there ever was some.

in Warrior

Posted by: BardaTheHobo.9752

BardaTheHobo.9752

I gotta admit that hammer spin attack is rather nice. Just imagining that in wvw haha.

Dextarr Thunderfuse – Charr Engineer
Rragar Ragehammer – Charr Warrior
Achilles Adrastos – Human Warrior

in Warrior

Posted by: Dand.8231

Dand.8231

But kitten it, one of them gets to use heavy armor and pistols. That’s cheating if there ever was some.

I know man! I want pistols as a Warrior, just for the awesome factor! It could be an awesome condi weapon….

Pistols (Range 900)
1. Slug Shot: Damages and bleeds the target
2. Tracer Round: A brilliantly colored slug that damages and blinds (3s) the target
3. Cheap Shot: A shot to the foot that dazes and immobilizes foes, Daze 1/2, Immobilize 2s (Range 450)
4. Ice Round: A shot of ammo imbued with frost, damages and chills 4s the target
5. Power Shot: Damages, knocks back and cripples target foe (Range 450)
F1 Burst: Blazing Volley: A series of shots that damages and burns the target, leaving a line of fire on the ground