Quickly: Average 100b Damage

in Warrior

Posted by: JJBigs.8456

JJBigs.8456

Quickly as in : State your general runes/insignia and tell us on average your 100b (end burst) damage

Mine: PVT Gear. 10k 100b.

in Warrior

Posted by: LieutenantGoogle.7326

LieutenantGoogle.7326

Glass cannon everything up the
Berserker with ruby lining
29k with potion

lv80 with skills fully unlocked, warrior, elementalist and engineer
lv80 Necromancer, all professional skills unlocked, working on the final norn elite skills.

in Warrior

Posted by: Grok Krog.9581

Grok Krog.9581

Running P/T/V armor (with one piece of Knight’s, it will all be changed to Knight’s eventually) with Emerald Orbs, green Cavalier jewelery with Ruby Orbs, and Cavalier weapons. 9-13K Hundred Blades

Grok Walking Amongst Mere Mortals

in Warrior

Posted by: Rayya.2591

Rayya.2591

bersek, divinity, ascended rings , some defensive traits
22k- 30k

http://imgur.com/a/fKgjD
no.1 WvW kills

(edited by Rayya.2591)

in Warrior

Posted by: Causic.3798

Causic.3798

Exotic Full Knights gear – Knights accessories – 8k WvW high as 11k PvE

in Warrior

Posted by: Evalia.7103

Evalia.7103

Full critical chance without critical damage is a waste.
Hence, low damage – you could get ascended power/toughness/critical damage new stat combo if you still want absurd toughness.

in Warrior

Posted by: LittleMusing.8257

LittleMusing.8257

P/V/T armor, Infiltration runes, Berserker weapons and half Berserker and half Knight accessories. At least 10k, able to go up to 15-18k with crit. Possible to rack up 20k with buffs.

Jade Quarry
[VwV][VaL]

in Warrior

Posted by: peter.9024

peter.9024

Knights armor, berserker trinket, might stacking build 16 – 20k

Skullclamp

in Warrior

Posted by: Spifnar.4712

Spifnar.4712

Knights/zerker armor, soldier runes, 3 ascended zerker pieces, shout build with 15 disc

158-184k damage. Would be more, but the mosquito always dies on the first hit.

/stupidthread

in Warrior

Posted by: xiv.7136

xiv.7136

A damage number without a reference target is like saying the highest HB can crit is 500k… on a rabbit.

in Warrior

Posted by: Crovax.7854

Crovax.7854

Hence, low damage – you could get ascended power/toughness/critical damage new stat combo if you still want absurd toughness.

I don’t know what his traits are but i have the same gear with 30/20/0/20/0 and do about 13k an the average mob.
Exchanging accessoires to p/t/dmg would lower the crit chance from 56% (76% with fury, which is up 36sec/60 + gs f1 if needed) to about 36%, which even the higher crit dmg can’t compensate.
Since toughness/power/precision is already extremely durable, even in wvw zergs and pve dungeons, you could move the 20 points from the health tree to tactics for 20% more critdmg and passive 9% critchance.

Knight’s gear, although not the highest in dmg output is imho the ideal gear for warriors to get started in wvw as well as dungeons with almost every hit as crit and adding more than above avarage dmg to the already mentioned survivability.

in Warrior

Posted by: Amicable Pugs.4503

Amicable Pugs.4503

aha, 32k on dwayna, HA!111

in Warrior

Posted by: Causic.3798

Causic.3798

Since you seem to think you know what my intentions are.
I run 10 20 30 0 10
Berzerkers power for 12% attack,
Deep cuts so bleeds last longer (since Precision Strikes causes 33% chance to bleed on crit), Forceful Greatsword for might on crit
Empowered (increased damage for every boon), shouts recharge faster, shouts heal
Heightened Focus (12% crit)
I may not do a lot of damage on my crits but with ~88% crit (with food and perma-fury) I get a lot of bleeds on the enemy fast and might on myself fast, without sacrificing any toughness. Not to mention healing with a 66% chance per crit (which is very often) with my Omnomberry Ghost, I think it works out very well. My build is not based on my crit damage, but the benefits I get from my crit
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Omnomberry_Ghost

in Warrior

Posted by: pEEtrs.4320

pEEtrs.4320

Mix of berserker and cavalier items (big thanks to ANet for adding exotic cavalier, I finally got rid of only rare items I had on me and I finally could spend some of the 500k karma I had). Hybrid build.

Average damage is around 18k, tops at 28k to light armor when all hit crit, that’s in PvE. I don’t run GS in WvW.

in Warrior

Posted by: VidGhost.3215

VidGhost.3215

I run 20, 30, 0, 0, 20
[Exotic] Knights Gear, Runes of Divinity, [Ascended] Amulet, Back piece and Rings (All Power, Toughness, Crit Dmg) [Exotic] Cavalier accessory with Exquisite Emerald Jewel [Exotic] Knights Great sword with Superior Sigil of Perception -

Average, 15-25K Hundred Blades
with the highest level of toughness achievable without traits

(edited by VidGhost.3215)

in Warrior

Posted by: Vaash.8956

Vaash.8956

PVT gear = ~10k
Zerker gear = ~30k

Vaash – Legendary Peasant Eater
Alliance of the Forgotten Seas [AFS]
Sanctum of Rall