R-R-R-R-Rampage!

R-R-R-R-Rampage!

in Warrior

Posted by: Dand.8231

Dand.8231

Is it just me, or does anyone else really want the Rampage 1-5 skills as a regular weapon set? It could be some sort of Battle Gloves.

I mean, I really like the Rampage skill, it’s just so short lived that I find it hard to justify using it. The locked 6-9 skills dont help, boon duration means very little, adrenaline is not involved at all, and it’s especially frustrating when 20 seconds of stability gets stripped or stolen.

I think it could either be changed to have an extended duration (yes I know the CD was reduced already), some kind of toggle on/off duration, or a new weapon that uses its 1-5 skills. What does everyone think?

R-R-R-R-Rampage!

in Warrior

Posted by: Angriff.1935

Angriff.1935

What if…..they removed rampage as an elite.

BUT they added a grandmaster trait in strength that changes your F1(for all weapon sets) into rampage.

Your adrenaline bars reflect how long it lasts(5-10-15 seconds) and you can’t gain adrenaline while in “Rampage” and it goes on cooldown when rampage ends so you cant chain it. Maybe give it a 30-40 second recharge(which is then affected by discipline)

Not only would this be hella fun, it would be a really cool trait. It would also synergize well with cleansing ire…..mmmmmm

Side note: Yes I realize rampage is an elite and yes I know it’s powerful, but it does disable your heals AND utilities.

(edited by Angriff.1935)

R-R-R-R-Rampage!

in Warrior

Posted by: Scoobaniec.9561

Scoobaniec.9561

Cd reduced to 120sec, duration increased to 30sec.
Make it a physical skill so all the skills will be scaling with physical training.
Physical training move to adept
No more stability boon instead give us unshakable to balanced stance too)

After these changed i think its would be completely viable elite

R-R-R-R-Rampage!

in Warrior

Posted by: Wolf.5816

Wolf.5816

What if you went into Rampage when activating Vengeance?

Veteran of The Mists & Professional Engineer
Dingo King-Hound King-Coyoti King-Thylacine King-Hyena King

R-R-R-R-Rampage!

in Warrior

Posted by: Juyo.2634

Juyo.2634

Rampage on a max height male norn… lol. You’ll be like an armored hulk, beating your enemies’ faces in while smiling.

R-R-R-R-Rampage!

in Warrior

Posted by: Angriff.1935

Angriff.1935

Better yet what if they replaced throw hammer with rampage(you get up and go into a short duration rampage in which continues on your downed state life force and decay)

THEN you can activate vengeance! Hooray! I would enjoy downed state finally.

Seriously though I think rampage needs to be more accessible and consistently usable. It just doesn’t do enough and takes too much away and only for a short duration on a long cooldown.

If atleast we could use it more often it might see some serious use. I don’t really think that it should even be considered a ‘transform’ skill. You don’t really do anything a warrior doesn’t already do besides throw a boulder(you could go pick up a cannonball)

I think making it a toggle(cooldown on toggle off) with an adrenaline per second cost might be cool, or as I said earlier an alternate F1. That way we are essentially trading a resource(and/or a burst ability) for a much shorter cooldown, but making it much more usable.

R-R-R-R-Rampage!

in Warrior

Posted by: Dand.8231

Dand.8231

That might be fun.

Seriously though I think rampage needs to be more accessible and consistently usable. It just doesn’t do enough and takes too much away and only for a short duration on a long cooldown.

I think making it a toggle(cooldown on toggle off) with an adrenaline per second cost might be cool, or as I said earlier an alternate F1.

I feel the same way. It’s a really fun skill. It’s just not powerful enough to justify the sort of cooldown attached to it. If it were made toggle (like an engi kit) or had its duration based on Adrenaline it might see a lot more play, instead of everyone using SoR when selfish, and battle standard in groups.

R-R-R-R-Rampage!

in Warrior

Posted by: Tsezar.6950

Tsezar.6950

i like rampage as it is use it as elite on my zerker wvw warrior.. you dish out so many dmg with it you can easily fight 1vs3 kill one stomp one (when stabilty isnt striped away) run a bit away to reg soem hp and kill the rest with normal weapons pretty funyn when you do 3-5k autoattacks and every 3rd hit is a daze and you use perplexity runes

I PLay Without Hands To Have [Fun]

How many Dzagonurs and Gunnars do you need to kill me? Over 9000!!