Rampage And Head Butt Are Switched

in Warrior

Posted by: Ithamir.5928

Ithamir.5928

In both theme and function, it makes more sense for Head Butt to be the baseline warrior elite Physical skill and Rampage to be the berserker elite Rage skill.

Anet could balance the skills accordingly. If you’re worried about that aspect.
This could also include adding a primal burst skill to Rampage. Rampage’s skills could be considered Rage skills and etc.

It would open more possibilities for all warrior builds and will make space for Anet to buff Rampage. #MakeRampageGreatAgain

Praise be to Balthazar, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

in Warrior

Posted by: InsaneQR.7412

InsaneQR.7412

Actually agreeing with you even when a little harsh method but i always thought it would make more sense this way.

Pale Raiders united.
9 Sylvari, 9 unique Builds.

in Warrior

Posted by: Hoaxintelligence.4628

Hoaxintelligence.4628

If you want to be strong, you need to buy Hot, in order to use headbutt #pay2win
+ headbutt is more OP then the couple of seconds of rampage.
Also look at rampage cd, and headbutt cd. Rampage cant win from headbutt yet rampage is to strong for being a regular rage skill. So leave the vanilla skills at the vanilla warrior pls. You will screw up the warrior class with your idea.

Sît[MII]Ultimate Dominator
U N D E R W O R L D
W v W-r o a m e r

(edited by Hoaxintelligence.4628)

in Warrior

Posted by: Cerby.1069

Cerby.1069

Never liked rampage to begin with. Doing that way woulda made more sense than the current system though, where the primal skills are pick and choose utility skill options.

I kill you in one gunflame, or I kill you in two.
The Tiny Yuno Sniper of Ebay [EBAY]

in Warrior

Ithamir.5928

If you want to be strong, you need to buy Hot, in order to use headbutt #pay2win
Also look at rampage cd, and headbutt cd. Rampage cant win from headbutt yet rampage is to strong for being a regular rage skill. So leave the vanilla skills at the vanilla warrior pls. You will screw up the warrior class with your idea.

I knew this dumb argument that have an obvious treatment will still come up. That’s why I said Anet could obviously balance it. But still it appears. People like you frustrate me.

in Warrior

Posted by: perko.8309

perko.8309

In theme, I agree with you. However, Rampage has always been a gimmick (and at one point a very strong one), but hardly suited as the HoT compatible go-to rage skill. Headbutt is now too fundamental and designed to work with other skills. Rampage doesn’t compliment any skills; it replaces them. In practice, I would hate it if your suggestion were implemented.

in Warrior

Posted by: Hoaxintelligence.4628

Hoaxintelligence.4628

I knew this dumb argument that have an obvious treatment will still come up. That’s why I said Anet could obviously balance it. But still it appears. People like you frustrate me.

Balance what bro? Delete headbutt from beserker, you call that balance?
Lol. I think you are the one that is dumb.
You cant expect that arenanet will swap headbutt from beserker to vanilla Just because 1 guy dont have the money to buy Hot, but nice try xd
If you are frustrated we can always duel it out in a guildhall

Sît[MII]Ultimate Dominator
U N D E R W O R L D
W v W-r o a m e r

(edited by Hoaxintelligence.4628)

in Warrior

Ithamir.5928

In theme, I agree with you. However, Rampage has always been a gimmick (and at one point a very strong one), but hardly suited as the HoT compatible go-to rage skill. Headbutt is now too fundamental and designed to work with other skills. Rampage doesn’t compliment any skills; it replaces them. In practice, I would hate it if your suggestion were implemented.

I suggested making it core. You could still take Headbutt as usual. Nothing I suggested changes that. I’m thinking about future elite specializations and strongly believe that they will benefit more if it was a core elite instead. Only positive can come out of it.

That said, I totally agree with your view on Rampage. That’s why I thought maybe adding its own primal burst skill and making its skills rage skills that have play with the traits may grant enough inner synergy that will make it more fun, diverse and powerful to play.

in Warrior

Posted by: mooty.4560

mooty.4560

Rage skills give you adrenaline, which in turn makes it easier to use a burst skill or pop berserker form. Headbutt, being an elite, gives an entire bar. That adrenaline gain makes the skill indispensable for HoT players. Rampage would not only defeat the purpose by removing access to burst skills, it has a crazy long cooldown.

in Warrior

Posted by: InsaneQR.7412

InsaneQR.7412

Balance what bro? Delete headbutt from beserker, you call that balance?
Lol. I think you are the one that is dumb.
You cant expect that arenanet will swap headbutt from beserker to vanilla Just because 1 guy dont have the money to buy Hot, but nice try xd
If you are frustrated we can always duel it out in a guildhall

Who said that the person who made this suggestion did not have HoT?
I have HoT and i think it would much more sense this way, the balance would be kind of an issue but it could work pretty nicely. Btw it would not take headbutt from berzerker, it would still be accesible, just a core warr skill. And body blow with zerker condi trait combi would be sick if rampage would change.

Pale Raiders united.
9 Sylvari, 9 unique Builds.