Rampage grant precision or fury, no vital

in Warrior

Posted by: Kitt.2567

Kitt.2567

opponent usually run away while we are in transform for 20sec, we have to kill fast becuz it is our last chance but we lack in damage due to no precision grant.

in lich form, it is throwable projectile and has a pretty decent precision so it is possible to kill even though enemy is running away, but rampage it just cant kill if that enemy try to run away. And without battle signet, there isnt a way of grating fury for rampage user.

what do you think of rampage grant fury or precision just like necro’s lich form instead of vitality? just like necro’s Lich Form

Lich Form

Assume the form of a lich for a brief time. Entering this form destroys all minions and removes spectral effects.

1. Lich Form grants stability for the 20s duration, regardless of any boon duration buffs. Stability is lost if the form is cancelled or the player is downed.

2. The form also doubles base Precision and Vitality. At level 80, this adds 916 Precision (43.6% Critical Chance) and 916 Vitality (9160 Health). Note that the precision gain is not displayed in the Hero panel.

I need above, instead of vital. plz

this skill only last for 20sec, we need dmg.
Not surviviality things like toughness or 20% dmg reduction stuff…
otherwise Rampage is designed for bunkers?
what is purpose of using this skill.. -.-

I also dueled lich form necro while in rampage. they owned rampage, their dmg was pretty hard even though i was in rampage form.

Visit “http://www.twitch.tv/the_korean_gamer/profile” for best warrior builds!

(edited by Kitt.2567)

in Warrior

Posted by: GrackFields.7805

GrackFields.7805

IMO rampage needs to replace utility skills instead of weapon skills. Perhaps replace the heal skill, 3 utility, and elite skills with different items on the bar. The skills would have to be reworded as to not make them overpowered.

I have tried rampage and I always feel severely kitten when i used it because it takes away my weapon sets and provide little in return. Basically I feel like I just turned myself into a giant moa bird.

in Warrior

Posted by: Lucentfir.7430

Lucentfir.7430

IMO rampage needs to replace utility skills instead of weapon skills. Perhaps replace the heal skill, 3 utility, and elite skills with different items on the bar. The skills would have to be reworded as to not make them overpowered.

I have tried rampage and I always feel severely kitten when i used it because it takes away my weapon sets and provide little in return. Basically I feel like I just turned myself into a giant moa bird.

It’s actually very good if you don’t have to worry about boon strips or Conversion. The build gets stability and switness and it packs a heavy punch, 3k-5k damage ranges, -20% incoming direct damage, and -33% more on impairment condis. I’d say it’s in a good spot right now.

Reth Grimrazor – Charr Guardian – [GWB]Grim Warband – Tarnished Coast
Redgen Furyblaze – Charr Guardian – [SHD]Shade Warband – Tarnished Coast
Lerious Warhowl – Charr Warrior – [SHD] Shade Warband – Tarnished Coast

in Warrior

Posted by: GrackFields.7805

GrackFields.7805

As a warrior roaming in WvW equipping the skill and actually using it triples my camp clear time and put me on the losing ends of 1v1’s until the skill runs out. Under no circumstances could I fathom equipping the skill on my bar.

For the most part, if I equipped the skill on my bar I would do better by never using it. The only time I would consider using it is for trying to run into a portal. If this is what you consider in a good spot I have no words for it.

The -20% incoming damage and -33% impairment conditions are irrelevant. Conditions will last longer because you cannot use cleansing ire and you take more damage because you cannot use other skills on warrior that help you mitigate damage (hammer cc, greatsword 3, 5, sword 5, shield 5, or whatever you are using). You also take more damage because the overall pressure you apply is less which lets your opponent have their way with you.

The skill is perhaps the worst skill in the game, not just elite skills, any skill.

in Warrior

Posted by: Lucentfir.7430

Lucentfir.7430

As a warrior roaming in WvW equipping the skill and actually using it triples my camp clear time and put me on the losing ends of 1v1’s until the skill runs out. Under no circumstances could I fathom equipping the skill on my bar.

For the most part, if I equipped the skill on my bar I would do better by never using it. The only time I would consider using it is for trying to run into a portal. If this is what you consider in a good spot I have no words for it.

The -20% incoming damage and -33% impairment conditions are irrelevant. Conditions will last longer because you cannot use cleansing ire and you take more damage because you cannot use other skills on warrior that help you mitigate damage (hammer cc, greatsword 3, 5, sword 5, shield 5, or whatever you are using). You also take more damage because the overall pressure you apply is less which lets your opponent have their way with you.

The skill is perhaps the worst skill in the game, not just elite skills, any skill.

I believe you’re just hyperboling why you think its bad. I use it and it’s pretty good now. I wouldn’t recommend using it for camp clears since when is using something like hammer only to clear a camp ever good? Actuall PvP fights it’s pretty good. Also WvW wise using it you’re practically immune to Impairment conditions(Run Dogged March, and Lemon grass), and you have loads of CC with damage. Don’t forget it also spikes your health up pretty sizable chunk. There’s also a trick if you don’t want to run dogged march or lemongrass. Zerker Stance still functions even while transformed. So just as you’re about to pop into the Rampage, use Zerker stance. Free 7-9 seconds of pure condi immunity with stability swiftness and a -20% direct damage mitagation.

Reth Grimrazor – Charr Guardian – [GWB]Grim Warband – Tarnished Coast
Redgen Furyblaze – Charr Guardian – [SHD]Shade Warband – Tarnished Coast
Lerious Warhowl – Charr Warrior – [SHD] Shade Warband – Tarnished Coast

(edited by Lucentfir.7430)

in Warrior

Posted by: Kitt.2567

Kitt.2567

in lich form, it is throwable projectile and has a pretty decent precision so it is possible to kill even though enemy is running away, but rampage it just cant kill if that enemy try to run away

Visit “http://www.twitch.tv/the_korean_gamer/profile” for best warrior builds!

(edited by Kitt.2567)

in Warrior

Posted by: Doon.2364

Doon.2364

I agree. That’s what Rampage should have done, replace our ulitility skills not our weapons skills.

in Warrior

Posted by: Arewn.2368

Arewn.2368

I agree. That’s what Rampage should have done, replace our ulitility skills not our weapons skills.

I really like this idea too. Would take some reworking/rebalancing, but it would be functional and unique.

in Warrior

Posted by: Narkodx.1472

Narkodx.1472

ok because having a hammer equipped with the CC skills of rampage would not be insane

in Warrior

Posted by: Simon.3794

Simon.3794

ok because having a hammer equipped with the CC skills of rampage would not be insane

cuz cant strip stability and blockable and animation, k thx bye.

in Warrior

Posted by: oxtred.7658

oxtred.7658

cuz cant strip stability and blockable and animation, k thx bye.

u wot m8

If you’re on EU and need help to get into dungeons, pm me.