Re-evaluate Blood Reckoning

in Warrior

Posted by: NikeEU.7690

NikeEU.7690

Pre-patch BR was horrible in PvP but amazing in PvE.

After patch BR is still horrible in PvP and now horrible in PvE too.

Please consider changing it back so the skill is useful in at least one game mode.

[DnT]::Nike::
www.twitch.tv/nike_dnt

in Warrior

Posted by: Aeon.4127

Aeon.4127

Finally a Warrior heal skill that is useful!! Oh wait… the update killed it… trash heal skill, barely heals me in the slightest… It was fine where it was please fix this…

Yes, yes the other heal skills are fine, but this was a nice touch… before the update, cannot see it being used now for anything.

(edited by Aeon.4127)

in Warrior

Posted by: Kesmai.8527

Kesmai.8527

First it was useless in all cases.
Then they made it atleast usefull in PVE.
Now they made it useless in all cases AGAIN.

My god.

in Warrior

Posted by: kfc.8170

kfc.8170

This skill was useful at some point, but yea as everyone here has pointed out, it is now so pointless to bring.It MAY heal 10% of your health back 15 if you’re lucky… like wtf … honestly.

in Warrior

Posted by: Mulling.8421

Mulling.8421

If they want to make it viable in both game types it should be like this:

Attachments:

in Warrior

Posted by: Death Lock.2081

Death Lock.2081

+1 to this!!
This looks like a heal a berserker would use.

in Warrior

Posted by: Alex Eternity.8195

Alex Eternity.8195

wait so it trash bc it doesnt heal alot? I pretty much use the new blood reckoning without exceptions now.

But not for heal reasons – for dps. it does refresh your cd on the burst skill meaning i can pop this skill every 20s for an additional 20k dmg.

Before the update it was useless as the 25% crit chance were worthless as you hit 100% anyways.

Warrior player – through thick and thin…

in Warrior

Posted by: runeblade.7514

runeblade.7514

+1 to this!!
This looks like a heal a berserker would use.

Nah, Healing Surge could use that instead.

Blood Reckoning needs the DPS boost back.

5x Warrior, 5x Ranger, 4x Elementalist, 4x Engineer,
4x Necromancer, 3x Mesmer, 4x Guardian, 4x Thief, 4 Revenant

in Warrior

Posted by: lighter.2708

lighter.2708

tbh, it should reset all rage skills and burst skills….

in Warrior

Aeon.4127

wait so it trash bc it doesnt heal alot? I pretty much use the new blood reckoning without exceptions now.

But not for heal reasons – for dps. it does refresh your cd on the burst skill meaning i can pop this skill every 20s for an additional 20k dmg.

Before the update it was useless as the 25% crit chance were worthless as you hit 100% anyways.

That’s a terrible way to judge the skill it’s good because “I” have 100% crit… If that’s the case “I” notice a DPS loss if “I” go that heavy into precision.

in Warrior

Posted by: Alex Eternity.8195

Alex Eternity.8195

That’s a terrible way to judge the skill it’s good because “I” have 100% crit… If that’s the case “I” notice a DPS loss if “I” go that heavy into precision.

every meta warrior in every way shape or form currently hits 100% crit chance, as thats the only way you get max dps possible. (except for the condi war obviously)

So not ever were the 25% crit chance on blood reckoning worth anything.

Warrior player – through thick and thin…

in Warrior

Aeon.4127

every meta warrior in every way shape or form currently hits 100% crit chance, as thats the only way you get max dps possible. (except for the condi war obviously)

So not ever were the 25% crit chance on blood reckoning worth anything.

I dont think you get my point, but sure whatever you say man.

(edited by Aeon.4127)