Remember to report bugs

Remember to report bugs

in Warrior

Posted by: Tyler Chapman.1832

Tyler Chapman.1832

PvP and Balance QA Embed

Next

Hey all,

This is a reminder thread to submit the bugs you come across to the game bugs sub-forum! It is hugely beneficial to us when you report issues found on Live to the Game Bugs Forum with steps listed on how to perform the bug (“repro”) or describe what is happening.

Link: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs

I will do my best to show visibility in each thread but I just wanted to toss out this thread to express how useful bug reporting can be after a major balance drop like we just had.

Thanks everyone!

in-game alias: Powerr
Skills and Balance/PvP Team Principal QA
Former active member of Team PZ

Remember to report bugs

in Warrior

Posted by: Scoobaniec.9561

Scoobaniec.9561

Do the stealth nerfs count as bugs? Just asking before i write few traits..

Remember to report bugs

in Warrior

Posted by: Mesket.5728

Mesket.5728

I did,… no answer whatsoever.

Bug: Shrug it off (trait). (this bug is in prod since release date).

If Shrug it off removes any kind of CC, you get stuck unable to move until you do a movement skill (leap, charge, twirl, etc).

Example to reproduce: (trait triggers with more than one condition) If you get crippled and rooted at the same time or 2 conditions plus a knockdown, shrug it off triggers, “break stun” and root you in place.

This is incredibly annoying in swamp fractal and can be deadly if it caught you unguarded in high fractals (dredge specially)

Zerk is the average Joe build. Don’t pat yourself in the back too hard.

Remember to report bugs

in Warrior

Posted by: Wallace MacBix.2089

Wallace MacBix.2089

Already talking about 1 bug (or at least not in the patch notes) about Furious from a couple of days ago.

Edit: But thanks for your post Tyler, one way or the other I’d like to know if it was intended or just a bug.

Remember to report bugs

in Warrior

Posted by: Tyler Chapman.1832

Previous

Tyler Chapman.1832

PvP and Balance QA Embed

There were no intended stealth nerfs. Only tooltip bugs. It may just be that the text incorrectly describes the skill or trait. Be sure to report any of those types of findings.

Thanks guys.

in-game alias: Powerr
Skills and Balance/PvP Team Principal QA
Former active member of Team PZ

Remember to report bugs

in Warrior

Posted by: Dand.8231

Dand.8231

There were no intended stealth nerfs. Only tooltip bugs. It may just be that the text incorrectly describes the skill or trait.

Thanks, good to know!

I’ve never seen stealth nerfs go over well anyway. Some dataminer or min/maxer inevitability stumbles across it, and a few forum posts later, credibility gets trashed XD

Remember to report bugs

in Warrior

Scoobaniec.9561

Im not sure about everything in my list:

- Traits:

• “Desperate Power: Increased the threshold of this trait, dealing 20% additional damage while the player is below 50% health instead of below 25%.”

Atm its says 25%, not sure if bugged or wrong tooltip.

• Furious

Supposed to give 3 adrenaline strikes on crit. In current state its provides olny 1 strike, also the tooltip was changed from 3 to 1.

• Stronger bowstring

Decreases skill damage on Dual Shot, Arcing arrow (tooltip bug). Increased damage on Smoldering Arrow, Pin Down
_________

• Last Stand

Triggers when stability actually is up
______
Skills:

• Hundren blades

Animation does not speed up with quickness while channeling

• Rush

Most of the time its missing the target/tend to running in place when aimed at “big” mob.

• On My Mark/Fear me (intended?)

Missing when blinded

• Counterblow and Parry (probably intended)

Both has similiar description about triggering in melee range just like riposte, but unlike riposte they cancel block after a single hit from distance.
____
Utility tooltip bugs/corrections:

• On My Mark

Unblockable, not stated in description

• Dolyak Signet/Stamina Signet

+Attribute are not listened in description (toughness/endurance)

• Berserker stance (not sure if bugged or intended)

Ingame: Gain adrenaline for a short time. “Condition duration on you is greatly reduced”.

In current state its grants immune to any conditions ignoring any + condition duration. Either this skill is bugged or description needs to be adjusted.
_
Other:

-Some of the burst skills tend to reset back to its original cooldown when intterupted (i know that hammer burst is one of them)

-Brawn reduces burst skill recharge to 7.75 (should reduce down to 7.)

\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Thanks to RoyHarmon.5398 for formatting.

(edited by Scoobaniec.9561)

Remember to report bugs

in Warrior

Posted by: RoyHarmon.5398

RoyHarmon.5398

Im not sure about everything in my list:

- Traits:

• “Desperate Power: Increased the threshold of this trait, dealing 20% additional damage while the player is below 50% health instead of below 25%.”

Atm its says 25%, not sure if bugged or wrong tooltip.

• Stronger bowstring

Decreases skill damage on Dual Shot, Arcing arrow (tooltip bug). Increased damage on Smoldering Arrow, Pin Down
_________

• Last Stand

Triggers when stability actually is up
______
Skills:

• Hundren blades

Animation does not speed up with quickness while channeling

• Rush

Most of the time its missing the target/tend to running in place when aimed at “big” mob.

• On My Mark/Fear me (intended?)

Missing when blinded

• Counterblow and Parry (probably intended)

Both has similiar description about triggering in melee range just like riposte, but unlike riposte they cancel block after a single hit from distance.
____
Utility tooltip bugs/corrections:

• On My Mark

Unblockable, not stated in description

• Dolyak Signet/Stamina Signet

+Attribute are not listened in description (toughness/endurance)

• Furious

Tooltip bug
_________

• Berserker stance (not sure if bugged or intended)

Ingame: Gain adrenaline for a short time. “Condition duration on you is greatly reduced”.

In current state its grants immune to any conditions ignoring any + condition duration. Either this skill is bugged or description needs to be adjusted.
_
Other:

-Some of the burst skills tend to reset back to its original cooldown when intterupted (i know that hammer burst is one of them)

Someone can correct my gramma? ; o

Gramma, no. Formatting, yes.

As you posted, it needed a space between the “#” and the next word. However, when those are added, it restarts the numbering of each one because of all the line breaks in between.

As quoted here, I changed “#” to “*” and added the space. Could probably still use fewer line breaks for continuity/readability.

“It is the stupidest children who are the most childish
and the stupidest grown-ups who are the most grown-up.”
- C. S. Lewis

(edited by RoyHarmon.5398)

Remember to report bugs

in Warrior

Posted by: Catharsis.8571

Catharsis.8571

signets still not providing passive effects sometimes on entering pvp maps

Mauveine – 80 Mesmer, Bashastick – 80 Warrior
Basha Blue – 80 Guard, Cat Harsis – 80 Ranger
And many more… on Crystal Desert Server (NA)

Remember to report bugs

in Warrior

Posted by: Scryed.9423

Scryed.9423

I would like to report Warrior for being the most effective class with the least amount of skill required in every aspect of the game.

In all fairness when this class sucked for the first 6 months of the game, we didn’t drop into other class sub forums and talk mad kitten. We instead worked together and offered fixes after fixes in hopes anet would help us out.

You should probably try that, since it worked better than what you just did there.

Remember to report bugs

in Warrior

Posted by: Kaga.7629

Kaga.7629

Axe 5 combo whirl is still broken since june 25th .
Used to spread many projectiles in all directions. Now barely does 1 projectile.
Was reported in game, in forums. even made a vid about it a month later and posted that on bug forums.

axe5 whirl is still not fixed

—Kaga Konikora (aka ze evil frostkeep defense director)
Beware, for Commander Kaga farms j00, ktrainer!
r.i.p [iLL] Maguuma

(edited by Kaga.7629)

Remember to report bugs

in Warrior

Posted by: Yaki.9563

Yaki.9563

I would like to report Warrior for being the most effective class with the least amount of skill required in every aspect of the game.

In all fairness when this class sucked for the first 6 months of the game, we didn’t drop into other class sub forums and talk mad kitten.

Actually you guys did.

Remember to report bugs

in Warrior

Wallace MacBix.2089

Since, the topic I posted in was already pushed to page 4 since yesterday.

Furious’ tool tip now says Adrenaline 1, the skill only gives +1 adrenaline on a critical hit (compared to +2, or “x3 adrenaline from crit hits” from the June patch notes)

Remember to report bugs

in Warrior

Posted by: Black Teagan.9215

Black Teagan.9215

In all fairness when this class sucked for the first 6 months of the game, we didn’t drop into other class sub forums and talk mad kitten. We instead worked together and offered fixes after fixes in hopes anet would help us out.

You should probably try that, since it worked better than what you just did there.

After my experience with the warrior in pvp and the many many people, who I follow about the Spectate Mode, I can say: It was/are more the players, than the class.

Caleb Ferendir
-Charr Thief-
It’s good to be bad!

Remember to report bugs

in Warrior

Scoobaniec.9561

Furious’ tool tip now says Adrenaline 1, the skill only gives +1 adrenaline on a critical hit (compared to +2, or “x3 adrenaline from crit hits” from the June patch notes)

I did a test yesterday, and furious working just fine, or maybe a bit too strong (from 30% i went to 37 on crit, that actually means its 4 adren on crit). Stop spreading false info.

Remember to report bugs

in Warrior

Wallace MacBix.2089

I did a test yesterday, and furious working just fine, or maybe a bit too strong (from 30% i went to 37 on crit, that actually means its 4 adren on crit). Stop spreading false info.

No offense, but you’re the one who can’t do math/spreading false info. You actually prove me right.

30% of adrenaline is 9 strikes. 9/30*100=30
37% of adrenaline is 11 strikes. 11/30*100= 36.666

Your crit only gave you +1 strike of adrenaline. I have no clue how you got 4 strikes. Also, just look at the tool tip, it now says only 1 strike. I am saying that this is a bug because it is not in the patch notes. The last time Furious was updated was June 25th, and it states “x3 adrenaline on a crit”, that means +2 strikes, for a total of 3 strikes on a crit hit.

This was either stealth nerfed, which the dev said didn’t happen, or it’s a bug. So my point stands.

Remember to report bugs

in Warrior

Scoobaniec.9561

snip

Opps. Sorry man, i made a mistake while testing (i was sleeped). Ur right.

I simply taken the values as 1 strike = 1% adrenaline. Will correct it in a moment.

Remember to report bugs

in Warrior

Posted by: Ambrecombe.4398

Ambrecombe.4398

The last time Furious was updated was June 25th, and it states “x3 adrenaline on a crit”, that means +2 strikes, for a total of 3 strikes on a crit hit.

This was either stealth nerfed, which the dev said didn’t happen, or it’s a bug. So my point stands.

It’s actualy neither a stealth nerf or a bug. The patch note done June 25th was a misinformation, a simple mistake done by the devs.

The previous tooltip told us it doubles the adrenaline when we got critical strikes and they updated the tooltip and say it triples your adrenaline when you got critical strikes while it has always given 1 single strike of adrenaline per crit sinds release.

I’m 100% sure about it sinds it has always been working the same way with Flurry. I still need at least 3 targets to actualy get a level 3 stage of adrenaline. If it had granted me 2 stacks of adrenaline before, I wouldn’t have needed more than 2 targets to get to that same stage.

Remember to report bugs

in Warrior

Posted by: Dand.8231

Dand.8231

I’m pretty sure this thread was to remind us to go post bugs in the bug forum, not post them here, or squabble over class balance…

Remember to report bugs

in Warrior

Scoobaniec.9561

I’m pretty sure this thread was to remind us to go post bugs in the bug forum, not post them here, or squabble over class balance…

Done.

Remember to report bugs

in Warrior

Posted by: Supreme.7352

Supreme.7352

I love how a dev finally posts in the warrior forum and it’s just to scold us saying we’re not doing a good enough job.

Cripes.

Remember to report bugs

in Warrior

Posted by: Olba.5376

Olba.5376

That’s not a bug, that’s just how all of the recharge traitlines work. Rather than being a multiplier, like cooldown reductions, the recharge reductions are a divisor of 1+x%. So what you get is 10/1.3 = 7.690, rounded up to 7.75.

Remember to report bugs

in Warrior

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

I’ve reported the same bugs multiple times, they’re still many months old and still never EVER addressed. Even ones as simple as fixing a couple kittening numbers.

Remember to report bugs

in Warrior

Posted by: TheCryophoenix.4587

TheCryophoenix.4587

I dont know if it is intended or not, but Signets passive effects are temporarily disabled while being hit by hard CC. They will for example be put on a cooldown when your being hit by stuns, disabling the passive effects. Not a big problem, but it can still have an impact on the combat.

Warrior – Luna Nightstalker
Aurora Glade

Remember to report bugs

in Warrior

Posted by: Tracker.6483

Tracker.6483

Hitting Fear Me while getting knocked down puts Fear Me on cooldown and does not affect the enemy.

Tested on Warrior npc in Mists.

Adding to bugs forum and bumping this post.