Returning after a break.Need build help

in Warrior

Posted by: Irrelevant.9723

Irrelevant.9723

Like the title says, I’ve been away for a while and saw that I had been respec’d. I can’t remember my last build but I know it was a PvE greatsword build focusing on stacking might. Armor was all Prot/Toug/Vit with zerker trinkets. I looked around for some advice but all the posts and builds I could find are 4+ months old and I heard there were some changes to gs and warrior mechanics. So please, give me some advice. What is a reliable PvE build. I’m not going to do any PvP (never cared for it) except for monthly’s and all that. I’m fine with switching weapons to axe/mace or whatever. I’ve just been away so long and the numbers have changed that I don’t know what is currently “fashionable”.
Preferably, I’d like to not have to grind out a new armor set. But if that’s what it takes. Meh. I’ll do it.
Thanks guys.

in Warrior

Posted by: Warlord.9074

Warlord.9074

Just use the same gear for now.
Traits.
Str 30: Duel weilding/slashing power/Berserkers might.
arms 25: Vuln on crit/forceful GS/ 25 point minor
Zero
Zero
arms 15: Signet mastery/15 point minor

Try that with GS and Axe/mace.

Healing sig/FGJ/Banner of dis or str/Dolyak sig/SOR.

“Just press 2 to win all the dps was us cuz we’re a
warrior and we’re the best class” Eugene

in Warrior

Posted by: Irrelevant.9723

Irrelevant.9723

Thanks. This is working pretty well. Any other suggestions?

in Warrior

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

I recently made a pretty thorough guide that covers much more than you’re even asking here. If at all interested, here’s the thread:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/warrior/Guide-for-DPS-build-dungeon-solos-more/first#post3712058

in Warrior

Posted by: hellsmachine.4085

hellsmachine.4085

Apparently nothing but berserker gear is allowed for PvE. Power, precision, crit damage. Anything else and you’ll make babies cry. Just a little warning if you plan on doing dungeons.

in Warrior

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

@hellsmachine
Pretty bitter attitude you have with efficiency. You’re allowed to do whatever you want… wear less effective equipment if that’s what you want to. Just don’t whine when people don’t want to have anything to do with you then.