Revisit adrenaline please

in Warrior

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

It has been a long time since the update that made adrenaline go away when you are out of combat. I would ask that the balance team look at implementing a 5 seconds grace period before it starts to go away when out of combat. I find myself losing my adrenaline between groups of mobs in SW at the same defend event.

in Warrior

Posted by: perko.8309

perko.8309

Yup, it needs to linger just a little longer.

in Warrior

Posted by: dominik.9721

dominik.9721

losing adrenalin between silverwaste mobs defintly is a reason to balance lul

Grimkram [sS]

in Warrior

Posted by: thrag.9740

thrag.9740

I agree. Originally they said they were making it drop faster because people would carry adrenaline from fight to fight. That is no longer a concern, because berserker’s power is from activation now, rather than a passive effect.

in Warrior

Posted by: Ilias.8647

Ilias.8647

I agree. Originally they said they were making it drop faster because people would carry adrenaline from fight to fight. That is no longer a concern, because berserker’s power is from activation now, rather than a passive effect.

Right on spot!!!

The main reason for the adrenaline change is no more! Still adrenaline goes too fast…

Currently residing on … Gandara[EU]

in Warrior

Posted by: Harper.4173

Harper.4173

Exactly – things change but the nerfs we received are still there.
There’s no reason to keep adrenaline between fights anyway – your best bet is to spend it in the fight in order for you to win. So why exactly does this nerf still apply?

If here they fall they shall live on when ever you cry “For Ascalon!”

in Warrior

Posted by: Paavotar.3971

Paavotar.3971

There’s no reason to keep adrenaline between fights anyway – your best bet is to spend it in the fight in order for you to win. So why exactly does this nerf still apply?

Because they don’t want warriors to start a fight with an Earthshaker, Evisicrate or any other burst ability. But it’s pretty annoying how fast it drops though. A 5 second lingering before draining starts would be more than enough in my opinion.

A Pink scumbag of [FACE] and deep inside a [GuM]ster
Mouggari – Warrior – Candy cane Avenger

in Warrior

Posted by: Spartacus.3192

Spartacus.3192

Agreed 5 sec grace period sounds reasonable

Your typical average gamer -
“Buff my main class, nerf everything else. "

in Warrior

Posted by: Dand.8231

Dand.8231

Agreed 5 sec grace period sounds reasonable

Agreed! Warriors would like back the grace period on degeneration that was removed.

I’m not looking to keep my adrenaline for some absurd time period between battles, but as someone who spends most of my serious playtime in WvW, I find that im often considered “out of combat” when doing lots of strategic maneuvers.

So now im all pumped up, after having just been in the very middle of a 30v40 fight not 10 seconds ago, currently sprinting across a field littered with the bodies of my foes, chasing down the broken and tattered remnants of an army we just smashed, weapon out, shouting battle cries and orders to my zerg……. and my characters Adrenaline decides plummets to 0.

Cause obviously this is boring stuff.

Hell, the Warrior adrenaline changes were so disheartening, and upset me so much, that they literally made me quit GW2 for a while. I came back when HoT was first announced, obviously.

in Warrior

Posted by: Doon.2364

Doon.2364

I think Adrenaline out of combat nerfed should be reverted. Warriors are at a sad state in pvp. Being able to open with a burst would help warriors.

in Warrior

Posted by: Aye.8392

Aye.8392

Because they don’t want warriors to start a fight with an Earthshaker, Evisicrate or any other burst ability. But it’s pretty annoying how fast it drops though. A 5 second lingering before draining starts would be more than enough in my opinion.

But why? Most melee opens with a burst, both thieves and mesmers burst from stealth. It seems reasonable for warriors to open with a burst. I can see not allowing a warrior to start a battle with full adrenaline if all of the weapon and utility cooldowns are fresh — that would be too much. But unless another opponent is very close 5 seconds of adrenaline won’t hold over anyway, and if the weapon cool-downs from a battle are still active then the adrenaline should also still be active.

www.AlchemyIncorporated.net
Sorrows Furnace

in Warrior

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

I agree

My reason that Adrenaline should linger more is comparison to necro death shroud bar, which never depletes.

If necro death shroud would deplete while out of combat then that would feel fair.

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.