Reworking Mending

Reworking Mending

in Warrior

Posted by: Lucentfir.7430

Lucentfir.7430

My thoughts on how to buff mending is to change how it works. Nerf the CD to 25-30 seconds, and rework it to remove conditions over a set period of time. 6 Charges, and the stack lasts 6 seconds. No Regen, keep it as a burst heal that would heal for 6-7k, and slightly touch the ratio to balance out the higher base heal. Do you think this would be a good idea for rework or a horrible one?

Reth Grimrazor – Charr Guardian – [GWB]Grim Warband – Tarnished Coast
Redgen Furyblaze – Charr Guardian – [SHD]Shade Warband – Tarnished Coast
Lerious Warhowl – Charr Warrior – [SHD] Shade Warband – Tarnished Coast

Reworking Mending

in Warrior

Posted by: hooma.9642

hooma.9642

its fine how it is atm. more heal would be nice.

Reworking Mending

in Warrior

Posted by: Larynx.2453

Larynx.2453

The main issue is that between Berserker Stance and Cleansing Ire it just isn’t that useful. It heals for a pitiful amount and warriors already have some of the best condition removal in the game.

Unfortunately I think we should expect it to remain unused for a long time. Mending’s issue isn’t a numerical one or a mechanical one, its entire niche is already taken by something better which every warrior has. If they re-allocate a warrior’s sustain into 2 or 3 traits so they aren’t forced into Healing Signet, then we might see it be being used as an alternative to Healing Signet+Cleansing Ire, but that’s really unlikely I think.

(edited by Larynx.2453)

Reworking Mending

in Warrior

Posted by: Dand.8231

Dand.8231

Mending seems fairly useful to me; 3 conditions every 20 seconds, with a modest heal. In addition it can proc “on healing skill” effects more often than almost anything else out there. Not everyone runs, or can afford to run, cleansing ire.

Reworking Mending

in Warrior

Posted by: Grok Krog.9581

Grok Krog.9581

Right now Mending is 60 HPS behind Healing Surge and about 130 behind Healing Signet all in trade for 3 conditions removed.

I think it would be considered more useful it healed some health for each condition removed or gave Regeneration for 10 seconds

Grok Walking Amongst Mere Mortals

Reworking Mending

in Warrior

Posted by: Loading.4503

Loading.4503

Make it convert conditions to boons and ill use it all day