Rousing Resilience

Rousing Resilience

in Warrior

Posted by: victornajduch.4859

victornajduch.4859

I’ve been consistently doing 4v1’s all day in SPVP running this, shouts, and conditions. Simply amazing.

Rousing Resilience

in Warrior

Posted by: Arewn.2368

Arewn.2368

If you’re running shouts, where are your stun breaks coming from to proc Rousing Resilience?

Rousing Resilience

in Warrior

Posted by: Laceration.4290

Laceration.4290

^Shake it Off?

Glad to see someone enjoying the new trait, haven’t gotten around to test it myself.

Dr Laceration [AiD]
YouTube?

Rousing Resilience

in Warrior

victornajduch.4859

Shrug it off/Shake it off. I’m running Dolyak’s Signet as well. You can also pick up stun break through various other defense line traits and/or stances thrown in.

Rousing Resilience

in Warrior

Posted by: Curby.4897

Curby.4897

This Trait is 100% useless. Yer just playing well.

It lasts 4s.

Endure pain lasts 4 s, Balance stance lasts 6-10s so you cannot get anymore benefit from it, Shake it Off the only viable option for this, Stomp kicks them back for well past its duration again, making it useless.

Obvious this Trait had ZERO testing done with it aside from bugs.

Rousing Resilience

in Warrior

Posted by: SrebX.6498

SrebX.6498

With the condition meta in pvp I really can’t see how is this trait usefu … :-\

[EG] Ethereal Guardians, Fort Aspenwood
Violette Glory [Warrior]
Bala Rama [Herald]

Rousing Resilience

in Warrior

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

what this trait SHOULD have been is make it like defiance stance. everytime you break a stun, gain defiance stance for 1-1.5 second.

Rousing Resilience

in Warrior

Posted by: Kagamiku.9731

Kagamiku.9731

Yes, I’d certainly use this trait if that’s what it did…Especially how undesirable I find the other traits in that tree.

Rousing Resilience

in Warrior

Posted by: SrebX.6498

SrebX.6498

Yes, I’d certainly use this trait if that’s what it did…Especially how undesirable I find the other traits in that tree.

Are you kidding? Defense is probably our best tree

[EG] Ethereal Guardians, Fort Aspenwood
Violette Glory [Warrior]
Bala Rama [Herald]

Rousing Resilience

in Warrior

Posted by: Kagamiku.9731

Kagamiku.9731

Oh, I was thinking it was in the tactics line for a moment. Whoops.

Rousing Resilience

in Warrior

Posted by: zone.1073

zone.1073

This Trait is 100% useless. Yer just playing well.

It lasts 4s.

Endure pain lasts 4 s,

Endure Pain has a 60 second cooldown. Rousing Resilience has 0 cooldown. Endure Pain gives no stats. Rousing Resilience gives +1000 toughness that scales with stat conversion traits and runes.

With the condition meta in pvp I really can’t see how is this trait usefu … :-\

That’s what shouts are for. Not only do the shouts take full advantage of Rousing Resilience, the shouts also remove conditions, and the shouts feed adrenaline to the warrior which allows him to remove even more conditions through Cleansing Ire.

Rousing Resilience

in Warrior

victornajduch.4859

I’ll have to test this out on some mobs that actually stun or knock back to be sure, but I don’t think there is an ICD so any stun break takes full advantage of Rousing Resilience.

Rousing Resilience

in Warrior

Posted by: BurrTheKing.8571

BurrTheKing.8571

So I haven’t had time to mess around with this trait yet. I initially thought it to be too situation to be useful considering there’s so many builds that have no stuns. That being said, if the toughness you get means you get extra power from Armored Attack I guess that would be a nice side benefit. I still think it won’t be worthwhile unless it activated when you break free of any sort of control like Daze, Push back, Blowback, Fear, etc. having it be limited to Stun means in certain situations the trait is totally worthless.

Just an angry old man…

Old Man Burr (War), Bad Hat Ben (Engi), Manly Manny Manson (Guard)

Rousing Resilience

in Warrior

Posted by: zone.1073

zone.1073

So I haven’t had time to mess around with this trait yet. I initially thought it to be too situation to be useful considering there’s so many builds that have no stuns. That being said, if the toughness you get means you get extra power from Armored Attack I guess that would be a nice side benefit. I still think it won’t be worthwhile unless it activated when you break free of any sort of control like Daze, Push back, Blowback, Fear, etc. having it be limited to Stun means in certain situations the trait is totally worthless.

Rousing Resilience activates when breaking out of stuns, knock backs, blow backs, knock downs, pulls, fear, and daze.

Rousing Resilience

in Warrior

Posted by: BurrTheKing.8571

BurrTheKing.8571

Rousing Resilience activates when breaking out of stuns, knock backs, blow backs, knock downs, pulls, fear, and daze.

Really!? If that’s true then the trait may actually be REALLY useful with certain setups. I wrote it off because of how specific it is but if it’s ANY control skill then…oh my.

Just an angry old man…

Old Man Burr (War), Bad Hat Ben (Engi), Manly Manny Manson (Guard)