Stop it

Stop it

in Warrior

Posted by: kikojak.7051

kikojak.7051

Okay so the amount of whining threads about warrior sucking and being nerfed is too kitten high so im here to bring proof that it isn’t as bad as it is. I hope some devs see this:
So before the feature patch released hours ago i tested out my warrior with all buffs and boons to see the max damage my hundred blades can reach before the nerf. So his 8x damage of the hundred blades was 6368 and the final strike damage was 1592. The whirlwind was with 1013 power. This was with 3107 power on my hero panel stats in total. With the signets on, the food sharpening stones and banner of strenght. So this was the max my warrior could put out before the patch. So now i wrote all that down and waited for the release. I came back to the game excited checked out all the cool new stuff. Yes this patch has definitely more stuff than the april one. So i decided now to test my warrior again. And suprisingly my hundred blade damage was now for some reason by 5 power higher it was 6371 power and final strike damage was 1595. I was weirded out so i though i had a different boon on or food. So now i decided to check out arcing slice: So it used to have 1710 power now it had 2200ish maybe i didnt check exactly so i went to test him out in combat. I liked the idea of the new adrenaline changes and it made warriors less lazy and be always in full combat mode. That was good. The Signet of rage duration of boons decrease by 5 seconds was a not too big of a nerf. But with the arcing slice u get back bonus of the fury u get by the singet of rage so 25 sec doesnt count for the fury basically. So i tested out the warrior in combat and it was more fun now especially that new cleave animation. It lets you play with your warrior with more variety and use more different skill combos. So its ok. And now even though the damage increase on arcing slice seemed low by the look of the stats, in combat it dealed really great damage! it dealt half the damage and a bit more of the full hundred blades atack. Or should i say 45% less than hundred blades but instantly. So this is also good because it sorta replaces that 5% decrease on the hundred blades with an increase on arcing slice skill. And another good thing about it is in PvP. So warriors arent that good in pvp with their gs combo. Because in most cases u get often stunned on you hundred blades channeling but when it happens now u have that f1 skill backup. To make up for the damage u missed with hundred blades. So it makes it a pretty neat balance change. And this is why people should not be whining before even trying or testing it out. Hope this clears things up about the warrior changes and stops QQing

Stop it

in Warrior

Posted by: Atticus.7194

Atticus.7194

Enter my friend, learn to live it and love it if you ever expect anyone to read what you write.

Stop it

in Warrior

kikojak.7051

Enter my friend, learn to live it and love it if you ever expect anyone to read what you write.

maybe make your replies make more sense before u reply at all. What are u trying to say?

Stop it

in Warrior

Posted by: Fiorrello.8126

Fiorrello.8126

Run on paragraph my friend.

Each separate thought needs to be its own paragraph, if you can’t take the time to make yourself well heard why should we take the time to understand you?

Stop it

in Warrior

Posted by: Dimitris.3195

Dimitris.3195

Well yeah sure you are one warrior out there using a GS well if I remember well there a ton more warriors out there, I personally play with sword/axe hybrid build. From what you say you can generate adrenaline in a fair way, well I just can’t and I have been playing the warrior since beta, tested almost all the weapon combinations in various cases, so I believe I know how to play this profession good enough to know when something is wrong with the adrenaline generation, mostly in PvE, yes, PvE.

I don’t know it might be your particular build, I have no idea why u can generate adrenaline fairly well, but in case it is the build then that means that the game is forcing me to play with “certain” builds so that I can use the mechanic that the profession I made has exclusive access to. Well sir/lady I think that is wrong because it makes me feel bad for having my main being a warrior. And just because you typed to the forums to STOP does not mean that we have to, because most of us truly feel that something is wrong and please just please stop saying that every argument is equal to whining or “QQing”. Please distinguish those two factors cause they are totally different

(edited by Dimitris.3195)

Stop it

in Warrior

Posted by: biggs.4702

biggs.4702

maybe make your replies make more sense before u reply at all. What are u trying to say?

He’s trying to say for the love of all that is holy press the dang Enter key once in a while. It’s called a “paragraph,” and it’s a basic element of writing which dramatically decreases the desire in people to skip over everything you wrote and ignore it.

The obstacle is the path.

Stop it

in Warrior

Posted by: Atticus.7194

Atticus.7194

How could you not understand what I was inferring? Just wow, okay well…

What I was trying to say was that using your enter key to separate your thoughts into paragraphs is necessary if you want anyway to read what you’ve written. As it stands now no one in their right mind is going to wade through that deluge of nonsense.

Stop it

in Warrior

Posted by: Terrorsquad.2349

Terrorsquad.2349

OP, that’s typical PvE test you did (food). You have to know that balancing happens in both PvE and PvP. Same balances. Meaning if someone gets buffed in PvE, it’s moslty useless in PvP.
If you get nerfed in PvE, then either it’s nothing to worry in PvP or a nerf aswel.
Don’t forget we don’t have the same stats in PvP as we do in PvE. You cannot ‘test’ or ‘compare’ PvE stats with PvP at all.

Warrior Adrenaline decay is too harsh for PvP.

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

Stop it

in Warrior

Posted by: Vanthian.9267

Vanthian.9267

How could you not understand what I was inferring? Just wow, okay well…

Calm yourself my friend. He is the type of player that Anet is making the game easier for in the long run. Maybe Anet needs to overhaul the forums too? Limit each post to five written words, then if it gets ten +1’s you can then post an additional word! Progression in the forums!

Stop it

in Warrior

Posted by: fellyn.5083

fellyn.5083

That post makes my eyes bleed.

Can I get a tldr; version with proper formatting please?

Stop it

in Warrior

Posted by: gobax.6185

gobax.6185

He was saying that the nerf of warriors isnt that bad because he tested it on a controlled environment lololol.

One man’s opinion against most warriors who has more playtime than op.

Stop it

in Warrior

Posted by: Wirinus Satinus.8246

Wirinus Satinus.8246

I tried my main war in orr its not as close to dmg it was

Stop it

in Warrior

kikojak.7051

Why waste time on a post to make it look much better when either way other warriors are gonna stomp this thread and keep denying the point of it. No one will agree with me about the nerf anyway but it was nice to put it out there.

Stop it

in Warrior

Posted by: fellyn.5083

fellyn.5083

Maybe if you spent half a second using the enter key people would actually bother to read it. A few more periods here and there wouldn’t hurt either.

Stop it

in Warrior

Posted by: Ruin.1927

Ruin.1927

With all the negativity, this thread was great for a laugh. I’ll be honest, Kikojak, I didn’t read the initial post because it was just a wall of text. And between all the other “Stop QQing” posts, just the visual of it turned me off to even consider whether or not you had a good point to make.

That makes sense, right? Like bite-size is good, right? Like if someone just handed me a huge block of cheese, it’d just be too daunting.