Separate sub-forum for class imbalances

in Warrior

Posted by: SpiritSpeakerOfHoelbrak.3980

SpiritSpeakerOfHoelbrak.3980

Q:

Dear Anet,

Please create a sub-forum so players can report issues with class imbalances (All classes). The Warrior forum is getting hammered (excuse the pun) with complaints about how the class is imbalanced and i’m sure i’m not the only one who is sick of seeing all of these threads come-up. A lot of these posts become toxic and digress into personal insults and petty bickering.

Please either address theses issues quickly or create the sub-forum to report class imbalances.

Thanks for your time !

Professor Snarl

(edited by SpiritSpeakerOfHoelbrak.3980)

in Warrior

Posted by: IFreedom.4637

IFreedom.4637

Fully agree as most people come to a class forum to look for info, advice and builds. Not to see whiny unskilled players cry and feed us tears.

in Warrior

Posted by: Cygnus.6903

Cygnus.6903

Agree 100%.

There is actually a suggestions forum, but there is a small group of people that refuses to understand that a suggestion to nerf warriors does not belong here but there.

It really takes the fun out of reading this forum if all you see is zomfgbigmenwifgspwnzmeplznerf.

I only state my opinion unless stated otherwise.
Hulk Roaming Montages/Build Vids
I always rage but never quit.

in Warrior

Posted by: bigmonto.4215

bigmonto.4215

I have a suggestion: How about Anet fix the imbalances, or get a better QA team so that such a glaring imbalance doesn’t happen in the first place.

If you create a sub-forum, 2 things will happen:
1. no one goes there, people will still post all the imbalance threads in the main form.
2. If people do post there, fewer people might be aware of the issues, which gives Anet less urgency to fix it.

in Warrior

Posted by: teg.1340

teg.1340

Most of those threads are nothing but troll posts. Anet should just delete them.