Shattering Blow- Weird

Shattering Blow- Weird

in Warrior

Posted by: Nephrite.6954

Nephrite.6954

“I’m gonna summon a rock!… To punch it!” Is it me or does it seem like the warrior got so fed up he became a hybrid Elementalist just to fire shrapnels to his foe’s face? And the beserk burst with main hand sword only supports the fact that the warrior is becoming an Elementalist lol

Shattering Blow- Weird

in Warrior

Posted by: jadaniel.4910

jadaniel.4910

Lol, idk 10 second insta stun breaker, auto leap into earther shaker, anti projectile with a kittening fist, personal fire field that follows you around…doesn’t sound like ele to me.

Shattering Blow- Weird

in Warrior

Posted by: WindGodGirl.6405

WindGodGirl.6405

My only problem with Shattering Blow is that he doesn’t stomp the ground to summon the rock first.

Shattering Blow- Weird

in Warrior

Posted by: Atticus.7194

Atticus.7194

Lol, idk 10 second insta stun breaker, auto leap into earther shaker, anti projectile with a kittening fist, personal fire field that follows you around…doesn’t sound like ele to me.

There’s a lot misrepresented in your comment I’m afraid.

- Um every stun break is instant
- What autoleap are you talking about? Earthshaker has always had a leap associated with it.
- Our “anti projectile with a kittening fist” skill only reflects projectiles for 2… that’s right, 2 seconds so I wouldn’t get too overwhelmed.
- You mean the personal fire field that lasts 5 seconds, applies 1 second burning (except for the final tick which is 5 seconds) and has a 25 second cooldown? Yea, that’s actually not that great, so again I wouldn’t get too excited.

People are going nuts about how supposedly OP Berserkers will be but once you get into the nitty gritty details they’re not actually that amazing so I wish everyone would calm down.

Shattering Blow- Weird

in Warrior

Posted by: Klaeljanus.7695

Klaeljanus.7695

• Um every stun break is instant*
    - What autoleap are you talking about? Earthshaker has always had a leap associated with it.
    - Our “anti projectile with a kittening fist” skill only reflects projectiles for 2… that’s right, 2 seconds so I wouldn’t get too overwhelmed.
    - You mean the personal fire field that lasts 5 seconds, applies 1 second burning (except for the final tick which is 5 seconds) and has a 25 second cooldown? Yea, that’s actually not that great, so again I wouldn’t get too excited.

People are going nuts about how supposedly OP Berserkers will be but once you get into the nitty gritty details they’re not actually that amazing so I wish everyone would calm down.

Play a Necro. Has stun breakers with cast time.

Shattering Blow- Weird

in Warrior

Posted by: Atticus.7194

Atticus.7194

• Um every stun break is instant*

Play a Necro. Has stun breakers with cast time.

Really? That’s awful, well I stand corrected.

Shattering Blow- Weird

in Warrior

Posted by: Zetsumei.4975

Zetsumei.4975

My only problem with Shattering Blow is that he doesn’t stomp the ground to summon the rock first.

i know right, avatar last airbender style

Kurodaraku – Necromancer | Kuroshikon – Ranger
Officer of [DEX] Deus Ex Machina Eu and [Fus] Fus Ro Dâh
Ruins of Surmia

Shattering Blow- Weird

in Warrior

Posted by: Chaser.2870

Chaser.2870

POI says you cant move while casting shattering blow
seems useless

Shattering Blow- Weird

in Warrior

Posted by: Leo G.4501

Leo G.4501

“I’m gonna summon a rock!… To punch it!” Is it me or does it seem like the warrior got so fed up he became a hybrid Elementalist just to fire shrapnels to his foe’s face? And the beserk burst with main hand sword only supports the fact that the warrior is becoming an Elementalist lol

I really like Sword on my Warrior and really don’t like the whole fireball flinging sword deal.

I wish they had used the Guardian flurry slash-beam look but tinted red. At least there it’d just look like you’re so kittened and swinging your sword so hard you’re super-heating the air to create searing shockwaves of heat.

Shattering Blow- Weird

in Warrior

Posted by: Aegis Dominion.4708

Aegis Dominion.4708

Shattering Blow- Weird

in Warrior

Posted by: Nephrite.6954

Nephrite.6954

I really like Sword on my Warrior and really don’t like the whole fireball flinging sword deal.

I wish they had used the Guardian flurry slash-beam look but tinted red. At least there it’d just look like you’re so kittened and swinging your sword so hard you’re super-heating the air to create searing shockwaves of heat.

Yeah that’s what I was thinking too. It’s much better than producing fire balls out of thin air.