Shouting about losing adrenaline

in Warrior

Posted by: Tai Kratos.3247

Tai Kratos.3247

This is a glitch that has been around for two years. Maybe not a glitch, but it’s still kind of stupid.

As you gain adrenaline, your warrior shouts things like “Gaining Adrenaline!” or “Almost ready!” This happens whenever you reach a new tier.

But then, as I lose adrenaline, my character shouts the exact same lines. So my adrenaline will be draining, it will drop below one of the bars and suddenly I shout “Gaining adrenaline!” when, in fact, the exact opposite is happening.

Not a game breaking issue. It’s just kind of silly. Maybe record some new lines for losing adrenaline? Cause I think it’s nice to have the cue there so you know audibly what’s happening without looking, but it just doesn’t make sense.

in Warrior

Posted by: Dand.8231

Dand.8231

It’s been like that since launch. Probably should post this in the bug forum, so it can be ignored like the other 500 posts about it.

Then again, it is purely cosmetic so not a big deal if it stays broken, compared to how gutted the adrenaline mechanic got when they massively upped decay.

in Warrior

Posted by: Alfred Nobel.2914

Alfred Nobel.2914

I’d also like to see this fixed as those shouts are pretty informative. But at the same time, adrenaline is moving and it basically gives a hint at what bar enemy/ally is at.

(edited by Alfred Nobel.2914)

in Warrior

Posted by: OanSur.4590

OanSur.4590

Probably because most of the voice cast left after the release. They couldnt make additional recordings.