in Warrior

Posted by: galandor.1059

galandor.1059

Engineer:Warrior:Necromancer – Rank 39

Sig/Banner Bunker

in Warrior

galandor.1059

My build must be amazing for the lack of comments. It must have an innate keyboard stun embedded in it.

Sig/Banner Bunker

in Warrior

Posted by: Woutan.5934

Woutan.5934

Healing signet…

Hammer and mace/sh, but no unsuspecting foe.

Very limited gapclosers: easy to kite you.

Stability totally hardcounters you.

So how does your build work vs r35+ people? Seriously.

Sig/Banner Bunker

in Warrior

galandor.1059

I am testing between the Sig and the Adren heal atm.

I am not trying to kill anyone, I am a bunker, so unsuspecting foe is not needed.

I am sitting on a point, so I don’t need to close any gaps.

Stability only counters you if your stupid enough to use your knockbacks/knockdowns/stuns when they have it up.

It works just fine against all ranks, been running in tourneys and lulzing at the amount of CC I can pump out.

Seems to me your thinking entirely in terms of a DPS warrior, and not a bunker.

edit: I should say that by not trying to kill anyone I mean my build isn’t designed to kill people, but I of course, am trying to kill them lol

(edited by galandor.1059)

Sig/Banner Bunker

in Warrior

Posted by: Brutalistik.6473

Brutalistik.6473

Healing signet…

Hammer and mace/sh, but no unsuspecting foe.

Very limited gapclosers: easy to kite you.

Stability totally hardcounters you.

So how does your build work vs r35+ people? Seriously.

I don’t think rank matters much here due to people having second accounts. Now from experience from playing a bunker warrior it really depends on the opponents because it all takes one good player to burst a regen bunker warrior down.

He can be a viable asset to his team due to control, but if he was suppose to hold down a node his limit is only one player and lets hope not a good one either.

Pineapples

Sig/Banner Bunker

in Warrior

galandor.1059

Only thing I have problems with currently is Necromancers.

Sig/Banner Bunker

in Warrior

Brutalistik.6473

Only thing I have problems with currently is Necromancers.

You will be having more than just necromancers once other professions figure your build out. I can guarantee that so be ready and don’t nerd rage about it because lets face it. We know our profession limits in pvp.

Pineapples

Sig/Banner Bunker

in Warrior

Posted by: Lyonell.1753

Lyonell.1753

I made a similar build when the patch came out, it sucked, sustained a bit yes but couldn’t really do anything useful.

Sig/Banner Bunker

in Warrior

Posted by: Woutan.5934

Woutan.5934

I am testing between the Sig and the Adren heal atm.

I am not trying to kill anyone, I am a bunker, so unsuspecting foe is not needed.

I am sitting on a point, so I don’t need to close any gaps.

Stability only counters you if your stupid enough to use your knockbacks/knockdowns/stuns when they have it up.

It works just fine against all ranks, been running in tourneys and lulzing at the amount of CC I can pump out.

Seems to me your thinking entirely in terms of a DPS warrior, and not a bunker.

edit: I should say that by not trying to kill anyone I mean my build isn’t designed to kill people, but I of course, am trying to kill them lol

Why would you bother bunkering a node on war when gua is clearly superior in this role? Thats why I indeed do think of war as dps, not a bunker.

And can you now tell us how you are doing against a good gc? How are you cc-ing your foes when you cant close gaps? Because, lets face it, no sane person is going to melee a hammer war.

Sig/Banner Bunker

in Warrior

Brutalistik.6473

And can you now tell us how you are doing against a good gc? How are you cc-ing your foes when you cant close gaps? Because, lets face it, no sane person is going to melee a hammer war.

Oh you’ll be surprised. I’ve taken down a lot of clowns who came close range thinking they can withstand a CC warrior. Of course damage wise it wasn’t good, but in 1 vs 1 or if the enemy is being focus down. You’ll get a nerd rage response from them and it is lovely.

Pineapples