Signet of Fury question

Signet of Fury question

in Warrior

Posted by: literalirony.7591

literalirony.7591

I see a lot of builds recommending Signet of Fury- is it optimal to use this signet at the start of a fight to fill my adrenaline bar for the 15% damage bonus, or is it best used as a passive precision boost? Thanks.

Signet of Fury question

in Warrior

Posted by: akaCryptic.2389

akaCryptic.2389

Use it as a passive boost. You should get massive adrenaline from cleaving stuff anyway in a very short time. (assuming this is pve because neither thr trait nor the signet are considered viable in pvp)

Signet of Fury question

in Warrior

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

Generally speaking when you take a signet it’s for the passive most of the time, with the exception of signet of rage elite.

Signet of Fury question

in Warrior

Posted by: Travis the Terrible.4739

Travis the Terrible.4739

Generally speaking when you take a signet it’s for the passive most of the time, with the exception of signet of rage elite.

This 100% of the time. The only time you would ever use this signet is if youre running a gimmick kill shot build.

Follow the darkness into the depths, it’s more fun than the light can provide.

Signet of Fury question

in Warrior

Posted by: Lonewolf Kai.3682

Lonewolf Kai.3682

Hmm, I’m not so sure I agree that using the signet is only good for passive.

I run a GS & S/S build and the signet is very nice to charge up adrenaline for a Sword burst to 100B chain, especially when having to chase down an opponent. Maybe it’s gimmicky, but I like being able to charge up to full Adren on demand for an immediate burst skill.

“Be like water” – Bruce Lee