Signet of Might error?

Signet of Might error?

in Warrior

Posted by: silentnight warrior.2714

silentnight warrior.2714

I already post this in the bug section but i didn’t get a response so i will put it here where i believe at least some dev will see and answer.

I will compare the signet of might with the blind condition.

Signet of might:
Passive: Improves power.
Active: Your attacks are unblockable.
Passive effect: 180 power
Unblockable: 10 s
NUMBER OF ATTACKS: 3 (THREE)

Blind:
NEXT OUTGOING ATTACK misses; stacks duration

My doubt here is:

If i use a AOE skill when i´m blinded i will miss everyone inside the AOE radius. So if i use earthshaker i will miss everyone. In this case earhtshaker counts as only ONE attack.

BUT
If i use the Signet of Might (3 unblockable attacks) and then use earthshaker (or another AOE skill), if there are 3+ people inside the AOE radius i will lose the 3 unblockable attacks in that skill. In this case earthshaker count as 3+ attacks.

So whats the reason behind this? Why with blind the attack count as 1 and with the Signet not?

Is there some bug with the Signet of Might or with Blind?

Signet of Might error?

in Warrior

Posted by: Cygnus.6903

Cygnus.6903

Seems like this just hasn’t been thought through. I guess blind works as intended, sadly. So might should be changed.

I only state my opinion unless stated otherwise.
Hulk Roaming Montages/Build Vids
I always rage but never quit.

Signet of Might error?

in Warrior

silentnight warrior.2714

Seems like this just hasn’t been thought through. I guess blind works as intended, sadly. So might should be changed.

I believe that is the right thing to do.

Signet of Might error?

in Warrior

Posted by: Callahan.3180

Callahan.3180

I believe that is the right thing to do.

I wish they’d give us an anti blind instead of an anti block….

Signet of Might error?

in Warrior

Posted by: LameFox.6349

LameFox.6349

I gather it’s because the hits are simultaneous. If the condition is removed after any would-be hit, but they all happen at once, it will have been there for all of them.

That makes me wonder though… if SoM is like… 3 charges, and a ‘hit’ (including a hit-but-not-really-because-blind) removes one, then can you also use SoM + earthshaker to hit through block on 4-5 people? Sounds potentially hard to test though.

Signet of Might error?

in Warrior

Posted by: BurrTheKing.8571

BurrTheKing.8571

SoM is still a meh choice, rather than a meager 3 unblockable attacks I’d rather have 5 seconds of unblockable attacks or some blind immunity. Although blind Immunity on a skill like Berserker Stance would make it actually worth taking as well.

Just an angry old man…

Old Man Burr (War), Bad Hat Ben (Engi), Manly Manny Manson (Guard)

Signet of Might error?

in Warrior

silentnight warrior.2714

“then can you also use SoM + earthshaker to hit through block on 4-5 people? Sounds potentially hard to test though.”

You should be able to do that. SoM is not working properly.
Its easy to test on the mist where the golems stand all together.

Signet of Might error?

in Warrior

silentnight warrior.2714

SoM is still a meh choice, rather than a meager 3 unblockable attacks I’d rather have 5 seconds of unblockable attacks or some blind immunity. Although blind Immunity on a skill like Berserker Stance would make it actually worth taking as well.

I’d rather have unblockable attacks in our skills and traits like other classes have instead of waste a utility slot do have a Signet that dont even work properly. Dont forguet that we lose the passive efect of the signet when we activate it and other classes have unblockable attacks without losing any stats.

Signet of Might error?

in Warrior

Posted by: Lighter.5631

Lighter.5631

Here let me enlighten you. Unblockables, meaning its a counter to block which if you use earthshaker hit 3 people, 3 people`s block got unblocked.

and why blind will make you miss those 3 people? because YOU are the only who got blinded when YOU are using that skill.

want an example?

there’s 5 targets all lined up. and you have a gun with one bullet, normally it would hit pierce one target, but with an improved bullet you can pierce up to 3 targets, and when you are blinded and missed your shot ofc you gonna miss all 5 targets.

“i think it’s an underserved nerf. now we have to slot a stun breaker??”
“berserker stance clears all CC on you and you’re still immune to CC for 8 seconds”
-Excalibur.9748

Signet of Might error?

in Warrior

LameFox.6349

“then can you also use SoM + earthshaker to hit through block on 4-5 people? Sounds potentially hard to test though.”

Are any of them blocking though? Last I looked there were a whole lot standing around, and one which does a spinning attack at nothing in particular.

Signet of Might error?

in Warrior

silentnight warrior.2714

Here let me enlighten you. Unblockables, meaning its a counter to block which if you use earthshaker hit 3 people, 3 people`s block got unblocked.

and why blind will make you miss those 3 people? because YOU are the only who got blinded when YOU are using that skill.

want an example?

there’s 5 targets all lined up. and you have a gun with one bullet, normally it would hit pierce one target, but with an improved bullet you can pierce up to 3 targets, and when you are blinded and missed your shot ofc you gonna miss all 5 targets.

You should read the description of SoM and Blind first. Talks about attacks, not number of hits. When you use a rifle and are blinded you will miss that attack, the numbers of hits are irrelevant, you will miss all because you are affected by blind for that attack only.
SoM gives 3 unblockable attacks but right now gives 3 unblockable hits instead. There is a huge diference in that. Now they should change the description or the functionality of SoM or Blind.

Signet of Might error?

in Warrior

silentnight warrior.2714

Are any of them blocking though? Last I looked there were a whole lot standing around, and one which does a spinning attack at nothing in particular.

The SoM gives 3 unblockable attacks. They dont need to be blocking the attack for you to use those attacks. Just use SoM with one AoE skill on the golems and you will lose all attacks just by attacking once.

Signet of Might error?

in Warrior

LameFox.6349

The SoM gives 3 unblockable attacks. They dont need to be blocking the attack for you to use those attacks. Just use SoM with one AoE skill on the golems and you will lose all attacks just by attacking once.

That’s not what I wanted to find out though; I was wondering if it only checks afterwards, or just chooses three to apply it to.