Wanted to check out dmg on killshots now

This is the result:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=o2n-1pEp8Co

Not to bad

Sniper build doing 24k+ dmg

in Warrior

Posted by: havoc.6814

havoc.6814

It is bad. Sorry, but that is WvW with a full berzerker build, full exotic zerker gear with ascended zerker amulets, and banner of discipline, signet of might, and FGJ. Full zerker is not good in wvw.

The video was unfortunately broken into pieces showing you owning opponents, so we could not really see how often you died, but obviously, with that gear and setup, you died alot.

You took a total of 26 Killshots in the video, with another 4 that you cancelled. Two of the killshots were evaded (again these were in the middle of your 3v3 sequences at the start, I have no idea how many were evaded that didn’t get shown). Your highest Killshot was indeed 24.4k against an upleveled light armour character, who was neither fighting nor using skills. Your weakest Killshot was 10.7K against a level 80 necro. Your mean average for all the shown killshots which were not aborted is 13.7K, most of those against upleveled opponents.

in Warrior

Posted by: Luske.3297

Luske.3297

As i wrote “Wanted to check out dmg on killshots now” and if you want dmg you need zerker.

19 killshots hit for an average of 16,1k of those 19 shoots 8 targets were upleveled to 80. 5 shoots did 20k+ with the highest being 24.4k of those 5 shoots 3 were upleveled.

I could have made more videoclips with all 20k+ dmg shots on lvl 80s but as mentioned before just wanted to check out dmg.

And you are absolut right I did die like i wrote in the end “With this spec you also have to watch out or this will happend” and then I go down…

in Warrior

Posted by: Veritas.6071

Veritas.6071

Thanks for the video. It’s always fun to drop a guy who’s not expecting to take 11k+ damage.

Ve·ri·tas [English ver-i-tahs] A Latin noun meaning Truth.

in Warrior

Posted by: SpecterMAT.7306

SpecterMAT.7306

It is bad. Sorry, but that is WvW with a full berzerker build, full exotic zerker gear with ascended zerker amulets, and banner of discipline, signet of might, and FGJ. Full zerker is not good in wvw.

Why. WHYYY.
I run full zerker with longbow + hammer/GS.
I trait myself to longbow cooldown + range + zerker traits.

At zerg fights (we almost always have zerg fights only) i just pop out some 8-10k longbow aoe crits with #3.
And 1k field pulse with 200+ tick burning with longbow #1.

When I need to run off cuz I’m heavily kittened by AoEs I use GS whirlwind and rush.

If the “zerg” is a smaller zerg, I pop out hammer to CC them, to help my mates ruin their faces while I pop out 3-5k damages with hammer.

How is that not helping? How is that bad at WvW?
Don’t hate on zerkers at WvW!

Back to topic:
I loved dat Sniper DMG GG

in Warrior

Posted by: Kaz.9376

Kaz.9376

You can tell there are lurkers on these forums who like to be really nasty in youtube comments…lol.

I don’t see what’s wrong with letting the man go completely glass and snipe some people, he’s not claiming to be some godly roamer who’s about to enter MLG.

in Warrior

Posted by: papaganoosh.7908

papaganoosh.7908

This dude is just testing stuff to the limits. Give him a break.

in Warrior

havoc.6814

This dude is just testing stuff to the limits. Give him a break.

Give me a break. He comes here and writes 24k+ dmg in his title like it’s an every day occurance. Other people see the 24k+ and then the crying about how strong warrior burst is starts up. They don’t bother to watch the video, the just note the 24k+, which was done a gainst an up-levelled light armour character that was not even using skills. They also dont see the 10.7k hit on a level 80 necro.

I am quite right in pointing out the truth concerning his damage. If you don’t like it, then too bad.

in Warrior

Posted by: Leo G.4501

Leo G.4501

Havoc you have a good point!

No he doesn’t.
Just clarifying through your sarcasm.

Also, people claiming to be pointing out the truth, it helps if you do so in a neutral manner rather than coming off confrontational or falsely accusing others of another agenda. OP never claimed 24k killshots everytime. Stop reading between lines.

That said, haters gonna hate.

in Warrior

Posted by: Callahan.3180

Callahan.3180

The video was unfortunately broken into pieces showing you owning opponents, so we could not really see how often you died, but obviously, with that gear and setup, you died alot.

You took a total of 26 Killshots in the video, with another 4 that you cancelled. Two of the killshots were evaded (again these were in the middle of your 3v3 sequences at the start, I have no idea how many were evaded that didn’t get shown). Your highest Killshot was indeed 24.4k against an upleveled light armour character, who was neither fighting nor using skills. Your weakest Killshot was 10.7K against a level 80 necro. Your mean average for all the shown killshots which were not aborted is 13.7K, most of those against upleveled opponents.

woah. You tore his hole bro. He’s gonna be hurting now LOL… You took the time to take the average of his shots LOL. I agree though, these videos are what’s wrong with the class. It masks the player voice and I think devs just watch this glass cannon kitten from 2012 and think we’re okay.

in Warrior

Posted by: killahmayne.9518

killahmayne.9518

Not sure how you come up with the assumption that just because he is in full zerker gear he must die a lot as if it isn’t possible not to die often if you play it smart and correctly.

Mace/Greatsword Video (Sept Patch)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoAjKtD6MLY

in Warrior

Posted by: Callahan.3180

Callahan.3180

Not sure how you come up with the assumption that just because he is in full zerker gear he must die a lot as if it isn’t possible not to die often if you play it smart and correctly.

aka hiding behind your zerg. Right this is smert, and correct. Good point.

in Warrior

Luske.3297

Havoc im not trying to hide anything just showing the dmg when we hit and in WvW you do encounter upleveled chars all the time.

Callahan nothing it wrong with the warrior in WvW dont like the changes to the axe that said you most mean in tpvp. You also dont have to hide behind the zerg you can run in a small team just need to the others to distract the targets.

PS: Top dmg was 24.4k, lowest 10,7k ( protection ) average 16.1k of those 19 targets 8 were upleveled.

in Warrior

Posted by: Alexander Dragonfang.1759

Alexander Dragonfang.1759

I think most people think w0rr10r OP by reading titles like this…

But respecting the video, is a nice montage and you got to love when a killshot do that much damage.

in Warrior

Posted by: XII.9401

XII.9401

He wasn’t asking for opinions about his build. Also, didn’t you see the disclaimer at the end?

in Warrior

Posted by: Forzani.2584

Forzani.2584

Nice job. Good to see someone having some fine….and lol @ anyone who is offended of this video.

When someone uses the word ‘Meta’, a kitten dies. Don’t do it.

in Warrior

havoc.6814

He wasn’t asking for opinions about his build. Also, didn’t you see the disclaimer at the end?

He doesn’t have to ask for an opinion. Posts on this forum are supposed to promote discussion. Hence, I’m discussing. It’s as simple as that.

I really feel sorry for those people who have such a problem with a bit of negativity. I notice the OP himself took it in stride.

in Warrior

Posted by: Forzani.2584

Forzani.2584

…….

I really feel sorry for those people who have such a problem with a bit of negativity. I notice the OP himself took it in stride.

I know, right ? Who doesn’t like negativity or negative people.

…feel sorry for those people ? lol

When someone uses the word ‘Meta’, a kitten dies. Don’t do it.

in Warrior

Posted by: WhiteAndMilky.2514

WhiteAndMilky.2514

Zerk rifle warrior is perfectly viable in wvw. Do I think there are better builds/class to run? Yes. But let’s continue.

It does suffer from one thing, it takes an extremely skilled player to utilize it to its full potential, and there will be situations you cannot participate in fully because of how squishy you are. It is so incredibly reliant on positioning, timing, and reaction speed, that many discount it as a bad choice simply because they cannot or will not learn to do it.

There are ways to increase your tankyness, like carrying a sword, warhorn or shield, eating condition duration reduction food, tanky runes like melandru, health regen food like mango pie or omnom pie. 5 second weapon swap is a must.

Another thing to remember is that zerk rifle warrior is a SUPPORT class. You are dps support, and if you are by yourself, you are doing it wrong. Surround yourself with people who will protect and buff you, this will also help to mask when you are using your killshot. Always try to position yourself with an easy-out.

I started running signet of might with my zerk rifle warrior, and that unblockable killshot is amazing for putting people in the ground, like guardians. Most players never expect it.

Now I cannot watch this video here at work, but I can say that things like banner of discipline are a waste. You’re going to have to run For Great Justice, and then you will want to run other things like signet of might, signet of fury, shake it off, balanced stance, dolyak signet, etc.

EDIT: Also, your job isn’t to kill people, it’s to put them down.

I play all the things 80. Pew Pew Pew. Killin joor commanders.
4 Warriors, 3 Rangers, 3 Mesmers, 2 Engineers, 2 Guardians, and Necro, Thf, Ele
-Beastygate Beast Milk, OG BG Veteran Native

(edited by WhiteAndMilky.2514)

in Warrior

Posted by: Scharron.2968

Scharron.2968

Your crits are high but I don’t understand why you don’t take the trait ‘perforating shoot’ if you play in group against blob or other group ??
(You can see it in this topic https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/warrior/MOVIE-Sniper-Charrzooka-Warrior-Volume-2/first#post2367988 with my video :

in Warrior

Luske.3297

The whole point of the video was to see how much dmg I could do and taking points in arms tree would mean loosing to much power and raw dmg.

In strength tree i would loose stick and move, berserker power and power.
In tactics tree: Desperate power.

in Warrior

Posted by: Scharron.2968

Scharron.2968

Yep I understand but when you are below 50% life with your spec and full berseker it’s too late to survive ^^ But it’s your choice I understand !