So who's gonna play a new class?

in Warrior

Posted by: Loading.4503

Loading.4503

Well you can kitten it up the kitten cause imma still play warrior cause it’s fun, too many crying “warriors”

Just wanted to get that of my chest

Thank you, Please move on

in Warrior

Posted by: Flitzie.6082

Flitzie.6082

Yet again, all my builds are getting buffed. Sure as hell I keep playing.

You touched the shiny, didn’t you?

in Warrior

Posted by: mPascoal.4258

mPascoal.4258

I main Guardian, I was thinking of maining Warrior before knowing the Guardian changes.
Now I’m not sre but it is still in the table. Maybe after season 2 ends

Phask - Guardian/DH | Phaskk - Warrior | Phaask - Revenant

in Warrior

Posted by: Juba.8406

Juba.8406

ha

my new build is set for test drive 2moro, weather forecast: it will be raining QQ xD

(edited by Juba.8406)

in Warrior

Posted by: Mesket.5728

Mesket.5728

With the new changes, ill surely start using my light armor characters much more than the heavy/medium armor… for sure. At least for farming and dungeoning

Zerk is the average Joe build. Don’t pat yourself in the back too hard.

in Warrior

Posted by: Xae.7204

Xae.7204

Yet again, all my builds are getting buffed. Sure as hell I keep playing.

Quiet, let the FOTM losers leave.

I’m tired of a third the players being Warriors.

in Warrior

Posted by: Juba.8406

Juba.8406

you know what i couldn’t wait much longer.

so i fired GW2 and bought all the gear of the build that i theory crafted and set the traits and everything.

and did walk in wvw and maaaan, cant wait for this patch to get live, it will be awesome.

in Warrior

Posted by: fellyn.5083

fellyn.5083

I like it. If you don’t like the changes you’re a crying whiner, but if you do you’re the most smug, know-it-all, pro player in existence.

in Warrior

Posted by: Xae.7204

Xae.7204

I like it. If you don’t like the changes you’re a crying whiner, but if you do you’re the most smug, know-it-all, pro player in existence.

Well, you’re half right.

in Warrior

Posted by: Elegie.3620

Elegie.3620

While I still favor the warrior, because it was my first character, I have 8 level 80 characters, one for each class, each one with one to five exotic gears. This not only lets me enjoy various builds and game plays (although the fundamentals never change, but I don’t mind since I like them), but also helps me become a better player, in that playing a class often gives you insight on the mechanics of another. And of course, in fighting other players it’s quite useful as well, since you more or less know the capabilities of the opponents’ builds.

In the end, buffs/nerfs are merely opportunities to explore new tactics. Although leveling and gearing characters can be quite expensive, I can only recommend it to fellow players, as it not only broadens the perspective on the game, but somehow makes you more tolerant towards other players (as it favors empathy).

in Warrior

Posted by: Zord.6130

Zord.6130

Tears tears teeears.
If you actually spent your time to learn the class right, and learnt how to juke and mind trick your opponent, you wouldn’t be so clueless now.

Powerpuff Girls [PPG]
Trixxi Is Cute – Purple Fhaz: your daily roamer

in Warrior

Posted by: Mosharn.8357

Mosharn.8357

Man. Who cares. Just do this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQMIqJoMjpE

Or L2P warrior. The people that have played warrior through the bad times during release to the buffs and up to this will still play warrior and be better than most of the scrubs that rolled warrior because it was so noob friendly. Adren nerf will bring out all the warriors that just made a warrior to abuse it.

#Dealwithit

in Warrior

Posted by: mPascoal.4258

mPascoal.4258

I main Guardian, I was thinking of maining Warrior before knowing the Guardian changes.
Now I’m not sre but it is still in the table. Maybe after season 2 ends

Nevermind. Maining Warrior is never gonna happen
Ty Anet for the GS changes. They suck

Phask - Guardian/DH | Phaskk - Warrior | Phaask - Revenant

in Warrior

Posted by: Warlord.9074

Warlord.9074

where are all the foolish people that said these changes were going to be so great now?

“Just press 2 to win all the dps was us cuz we’re a
warrior and we’re the best class” Eugene

in Warrior

Posted by: maha.7902

maha.7902

I don’t know, I remember seeing the excuse of “its ok to nerf hb/ww because arcing slice buff” and now look where we are, everything was nerfed.

Feels like the patch hit warrior with a sledgehammer and from what I’m hearing, rangers are just gibbing people in PvP.

Serah Mahariel – Death and Taxes

in Warrior

Posted by: Warlord.9074

Warlord.9074

I don’t know, I remember seeing the excuse of “its ok to nerf hb/ww because arcing slice buff” and now look where we are, everything was nerfed.

Feels like the patch hit warrior with a sledgehammer and from what I’m hearing, rangers are just gibbing people in PvP.

2000 Range OP

“Just press 2 to win all the dps was us cuz we’re a
warrior and we’re the best class” Eugene

in Warrior

Posted by: Turamarth.3248

Turamarth.3248

Warrior will still be my main for pve. I don’t really care about those minor nerfs to gs.
For wvw roaming I will be switching from thief to warrior at least for a while and see if I can find a good build that suits me.

Brandar – Kodash [DE]
[SPQR]

in Warrior

Posted by: Mosharn.8357

Mosharn.8357

They trolled us with the nerf to arcing slice. The one they ’’said’’ they were going to give us was going to be the buff. But with this arcing slice we got that hits like a wet noodle, GS over all got nerfed.

If they revert this comedic arcing slice to the one they were going to implement then gs only got toned down a little.

in Warrior

Posted by: Blacksarevok.8104

Blacksarevok.8104

Prolly just go axe since I pretty much only do PVE right now anyway.

Though Ranger is looking pretty sweet now.

in Warrior

Posted by: Murashin.8295

Murashin.8295

I’ll go Guardian, Warrs can’t deal damage atm.
(2 years warr here)