Soldier gear any good in dungeons?

in Warrior

Posted by: TimpalimpaZS.1564

TimpalimpaZS.1564

Hey. I’ve never played dungeons started off today and i always liked the way of going defensive. Is soldier gear any good in dungeons? If not, which stats should i aim for.

in Warrior

Posted by: Thuggernaut.1250

Thuggernaut.1250

dungeons are all about DPS. go for berserker stats and never look back.

in Warrior

Posted by: Silv.9207

Silv.9207

In that game, that is the best game to make new builds and where there’s a large amount of possibility, if you play a warrior and you’re not a brainless warrior with berserker GS and axe/mace no one want you in team.
That’s the saddest thing of the game.

in Warrior

Posted by: maha.7902

maha.7902

why is using berserker gear with a greatsword and axe/mace brainless?

what makes, say, a soldier gear warrior with sword/warhorn intelligent?

Serah Mahariel – Death and Taxes

in Warrior

Posted by: oxtred.7658

oxtred.7658

Hey. I’ve never played dungeons started off today and i always liked the way of going defensive. Is soldier gear any good in dungeons? If not, which stats should i aim for.

Going defensive only helps you. Thus, people who wants to run with not so selfish people will avoid you. You can still play a soldier warrior, but keep in mind it’s far from optimal, and you have to join lfgs not asking for berserker or similar. If you want to help your party, berserker or assassin is the way to go.

If you’re on EU and need help to get into dungeons, pm me.

in Warrior

Posted by: TimpalimpaZS.1564

TimpalimpaZS.1564

Going defensive only helps you. Thus, people who wants to run with not so selfish people will avoid you. You can still play a soldier warrior, but keep in mind it’s far from optimal, and you have to join lfgs not asking for berserker or similar. If you want to help your party, berserker or assassin is the way to go.

dungeons are all about DPS. go for berserker stats and never look back.

thank you

in Warrior

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

In that game, that is the best game to make new builds and where there’s a large amount of possibility, if you play a warrior and you’re not a brainless warrior with berserker GS and axe/mace no one want you in team.
That’s the saddest thing of the game.

So anyone that uses something that they know is best is brainless?

Explain your logic.