Solo Arah Lupicus

Solo Arah Lupicus

in Warrior

Posted by: Existencex.9712

Existencex.9712

So i was learning lupi before they decided that in phase 2 necrotic bolt would now hit you in melee range… since it seems quite inevitable that anet is not going to change this “bug” any time soon… has solo meta changed at all for this fight? or what things should i be looking out for in order to learn it?

~thanks in advance.

Solo Arah Lupicus

in Warrior

Posted by: Titanimite.2534

Titanimite.2534

Lupicus is largely the same. If you have never soloed him, i would recommend Warrior first since it is easiest in my opinion. Thief and Guardian also have a pretty easy time especially with the auto attack change.

I would recommend 6/5/0/0/3 on Warrior for Fast hands with Mace/Sword (Undead on mace, Energy on Sword) and Greatsword. The idea is that you will use Mace #2 for his auto attack, Sword #5 for bigger attacks, Whirlwind, Dodge, Weapon Swap to proc energy sigil when needed. If you want to be extra safe take Signet of Stamina for one of your utilities. You want to stay on Greatsword as much as possible since this is your highest DPS weaponset. Also, Whirlwind has a short cooldown and swapping to Mace/Sword will instantly give you another dodge. With this setup you can easily fight him solo out of the wall even post patch.

Brazil from DnT has a Lupicus guide that is very detailed although it doesn’t cover the changes to his auto attack but you’ll get the hang of it.