SoloQ hero carry build

SoloQ hero carry build

in Warrior

Posted by: Penguin.7906

Penguin.7906

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fJAQNAscTjMdUGaXIWhwJagkgC9onBlwpAQdVU6JPA-TpBHwAAOBAGeAACOEABOCAl2fAZZAA

With this build you can kite two people around a point for days, and duel all builds. It has great mobilety so you can get out of alot of sticky situations and make roaming plays.

An extra 50% bleed duration makes auto attacks and Geomancy/doom combo very strong. You can stack 25 might stacks with battle/fire field/fire aura/versitile power. I usually never use sword burst, unless fire field bugs out, thus i take brawlers recovery for more on demand condition cleanse.

Since it lacks CC it can be lackluster in teamfights. Try it out and let me know how it works out for you.

edit
title for lulz

my stream: http://www.twitch.tv/ishuriyo/b/589916595

Shuriyo

(edited by Penguin.7906)

SoloQ hero carry build

in Warrior

Posted by: Cygnus.6903

Cygnus.6903

Swap out MH sword for Axe, and sigil of geo for energy, and you have a great build.

I only state my opinion unless stated otherwise.
Hulk Roaming Montages/Build Vids
I always rage but never quit.

SoloQ hero carry build

in Warrior

Posted by: Hoaxintelligence.4628

Hoaxintelligence.4628

I agree with Sygnus. Sigil of energy is very very important.
Sigil of energy saves my life so many times. I can’t even play anymore without.

Sît[MII]Ultimate Dominator
U N D E R W O R L D
W v W-r o a m e r

SoloQ hero carry build

in Warrior

Hoaxintelligence.4628

Nevermind, I didn’t saw it correct xD

U N D E R W O R L D
W v W-r o a m e r

SoloQ hero carry build

in Warrior

Penguin.7906

Swap out MH sword for Axe, and sigil of geo for energy, and you have a great build.

axe/sword is weaker mate and not using geomancy/doom is just stupid.

Shuriyo

SoloQ hero carry build

in Warrior

Posted by: Cygnus.6903

Cygnus.6903

I… don’t know how to react.

I only state my opinion unless stated otherwise.
Hulk Roaming Montages/Build Vids
I always rage but never quit.

SoloQ hero carry build

in Warrior

Hoaxintelligence.4628

Eviscerate, long range cripple, and the fast skill 1 melee attacks of the axe is weaker then mainhand sword? Uhhmm FALSE xD

U N D E R W O R L D
W v W-r o a m e r

SoloQ hero carry build

in Warrior

Hoaxintelligence.4628

And use doom on your longbow kitten

U N D E R W O R L D
W v W-r o a m e r

SoloQ hero carry build

in Warrior

Penguin.7906

doom is on longbow… Ill just leave this here: http://www.twitch.tv/ishuriyo/b/589916595

Shuriyo

SoloQ hero carry build

in Warrior

Posted by: dominik.9721

dominik.9721

He is right. Rom used geo and doom on longbow,too.its pretts strong.hydro and lifeleech works as well.
Axe sword is stromgee,though.

Grimkram [sS]

SoloQ hero carry build

in Warrior

Penguin.7906

I appreciate the support, but I’m not right because Rom is also using it. It is strong because it allows easy application of doom. If you feel you need energy as a crutch though, you can swap out intelligence.

Shuriyo

SoloQ hero carry build

in Warrior

Posted by: dominik.9721

dominik.9721

I never said you are right “because”…
I still think that normal builds as hambow or cele axe sword are better,especally if you play in top 100 where you play with mates that know what to do.

Grimkram [sS]

SoloQ hero carry build

in Warrior

Penguin.7906

The way you worded it made it seem that way :P

Shuriyo

SoloQ hero carry build

in Warrior

Posted by: DrDivine.5378

DrDivine.5378

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fJAQNAscTjMdUGaXIWhwJagkgC9onBlwpAQdVU6JPA-TpBHwAAOBAGeAACOEABOCAl2fAZZAA

With this build you can kite two people around a point for days, and duel all builds. It has great mobilety so you can get out of alot of sticky situations and make roaming plays.

An extra 50% bleed duration makes auto attacks and Geomancy/doom combo very strong. You can stack 25 might stacks with battle/fire field/fire aura/versitile power. I usually never use sword burst, unless fire field bugs out, thus i take brawlers recovery for more on demand condition cleanse.

Since it lacks CC it can be lackluster in teamfights. Try it out and let me know how it works out for you.

edit
title for lulz

Before the September patch I used to run celestial axe, but noticed how it became noticeably less effective. I went on the forum cause I was among the people who were saying “my warrior sucks now” blah blah blah lol.

Penguin showed me this build and it quickly became my main warrior build and for good reasons. While it didn’t have the burst eviscerate did, this build is a lot more mobile, just as tanky and keeps the pressure both power wise and condition.

I’m guessing solo que is recommended, but even in teams people like my build because I can hold a point and all the immobilizes and cripples are much appreciated by my more bursty teammates.

SoloQ hero carry build

in Warrior

Hoaxintelligence.4628

I played with it a bit in pvp, its not a weak build at all. Its strong, i can say.
But I like hambow more. But that is just pure personal taste.

U N D E R W O R L D
W v W-r o a m e r

SoloQ hero carry build

in Warrior

Posted by: killahmayne.9518

killahmayne.9518

It is a decent build. I actually prefer sword over axe in solo queue and sword as advantages within itself over axe. That’s mainly because in solo queue I find myself roaming alot more and helping teammates out, where in teams with axe I can camp points without it being detrimental because of better communication and players that can better hold their own and there is more tactics involved.

Sword obviously has the bleed on autos and F1, a decent burst below 50% and mobility. It is also much easier to create a fire field than with axe. A major key is that it is much less reliant than axe on adrenaline. And with the adrenaline nerfs I can see why people would choose sword. An axe without eviscerate isn’t so great.

I would probably swap out intelligence for energy or possibly leeching. Geomancy and Doom is a good combo.

Longbow/SS has been run plenty times in the past, either as full condi, celestial or power. All are decent, although celestial is perhaps the most reliable.

Mace/Greatsword Video (Sept Patch)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoAjKtD6MLY

SoloQ hero carry build

in Warrior

Posted by: Simon.3794

Simon.3794

tbh i dont think warrior lack on bleed, if it was me, i would rather run hydro to cover condis from cleanses.
personally i would run energy and give up defy pain to arms.

tbh if you really want “carry” i would suggest the shout heal sword/warhorn warbanner.

because as a S/S war, you have no access to CC which is important if you want to carry, in any stomp or rez clutch situation.
warbanner is used for that as well.

and shoutheal can heal a lot for your non warrior teamates and you can also stack a lot of might stack and apply aoe weakness and also has reckless dodge which is unblockable damage, you can use it to finish off low health guardian who is using his heal or blocking engi and such

a build without CC is simply not a build you want to use as carry, the more you play with it, you will realize it eventually.

(edited by Simon.3794)

SoloQ hero carry build

in Warrior

Posted by: Artaz.3819

Artaz.3819

IMO, it really depends on your team/opponents build of heavy conditions/removal versus good ‘ole reliable Hammer CC. Both work but I’m with Hoaxintelli in that Hambow just works overall better (mainly because you don’t need full Adrenaline with Hammer F1 to do its job). Hambow is just more of a stomping beast and Cele x/S/bow is more of an attrition beast.

SoloQ hero carry build

in Warrior

Posted by: tboneking.2531

tboneking.2531

Im just watching your twitch video as a model of how to play pvp… such a beast

SoloQ hero carry build

in Warrior

Penguin.7906

Thanks for the love mate, I’ll put in the stream in OP and try to stream some more for ya

Shuriyo

SoloQ hero carry build

in Warrior

Posted by: Domino.1359

Domino.1359

Great build!
I’ve been using S/S LB for awhile now, but tweaked it to your template today. Big difference. It’s a very strong build against all classes. Condi is a slight problem in a team fight, but that is a general concern for most classes.