Speedrunning build not opti yet?

in Warrior

Posted by: Kishlin.6271

Kishlin.6271

Q:

Hey guys,

Not a while ago i started trying out soloing dungeons, and mostly arah; but without knowing exactly why, i still didn’t figure out how to get the best dps possible.
Being more specific : my 100blades goes up to 30k, and even 20k on arah p2’s abomination; but when i watch some videos by Goku or Purplemiku, they hit up to 40k and even more.

Currently, i mostly use this build : http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fJEQNAR3cjMd03ZlH2ewJaAgAx8hALuGKju2A-TBCEAB6oEhJlXps/QH6eA4BB8wBBIR1f2SJYAAEAl4EnYMxJOxScijC4pA-e
Full zerk with runes of strengh. I still have an exo jewel and exo weapones, but everything else is ascended. Lacking sigils are +10% damages against undead. And i use arah potions.

So, looking closely, comparing me and the others, i just need my last ascended jewel and ascended weapones, and offensive infusions… But considering the pretty little difference (~5% between exo and ascended?), i can’t really believe that changing just those will allow me to earn the lacking 10k on my 100blades…

Moreover, i have one more question : sometimes i happen to see a “glancing” on the mob i’m hitting, allong with a huge decrease of damages. I never see such a thing in other speedrunners’ videos. How can i avoid them?

It may comes in handy, i all ready made a video of me soloing arah p2 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmVC1qxJeA4
I know, i suck. ^^ My level is still bad, but atm i just want to know how to get the same “raw” dps than pro speedrunners.

Thanks for reading my huuuuuge post… <:]

in Warrior

Posted by: maha.7902

maha.7902

A:

Ascended weapons are like 5% more damage, check on your hundred blades if the target is bleeding, check how much might you have at the start of your hundred blades, use good food like truffle steak, stack bloodlust, use undead/force on GS, have less than full endurance for 3% damage modifier, make sure to have full adrenaline. Do all this and you’ll be getting 40k hb on belka, 28k on abom and lupicus, 56k on hunter and so on.

Serah Mahariel – Death and Taxes

in Warrior

Kishlin.6271

If i have the bloodlust sigil on my axe, and have a undead/force GS as you suggest, will the power from bloodlust still be active while i’m using my GS?

in Warrior

Posted by: oxtred.7658

oxtred.7658

What maha said, also look at vuln stacks, you’ll want to use axe 2 and mace 4 before HBing for max damage. The glancing you see is a side effect of mobs being level 80+ : just like a level 1 hitting a level 6 mob will have some glancing hits, a level 80 hitting a level 84 boss will have some glancing hits. Glancing hits also comes from weakness, but it’s not a spammed condition in arah. Keep in mind that max speed videos require a lot of pratice (cough rng cough) to do, and most runs are a bit slower than what you’ll see on youtube. Good luck with your solos.

Edit: yup, bloodlust will work on your gs hits, as long as you don’t equip another weapon instead of your axe and you don’t go underwater.

If you’re on EU and need help to get into dungeons, pm me.

in Warrior

Kishlin.6271

Okay, let’s get some ascended weapons with correct sigils then, thank you guys. <3