Spellbreaker and PvE

Spellbreaker and PvE

in Warrior

Posted by: SuperSuperTALL.9167

SuperSuperTALL.9167

So has anyone heard if the spellbreaker will have solid skills to use in PvE? Not necissarily slot skills, but also traits that will mash well with other trait lines.

Spellbreaker and PvE

in Warrior

Posted by: YuiRS.8129

YuiRS.8129

We already know all skills and traits Spellbreaker will have. The answer is no.

Spellbreaker and PvE

in Warrior

Posted by: BurrTheKing.8571

BurrTheKing.8571

I think this will come down to the amount of boons enemies will have in PoF. If they start including a ton of builds on every enemy, then stripping them away will let you deal good damage potentially. They will also need to attack more often with longer activation time attacks so you can interrupt them. If not…it’ll probably be seen in PvP/WvW only. That being said it looks to be a monster in those modes…and will probably be nerfed into uselessness.

Just an angry old man…

Old Man Burr (War), Bad Hat Ben (Engi), Manly Manny Manson (Guard)

Spellbreaker and PvE

in Warrior

Posted by: Joxer.6024

Joxer.6024

There is this hopefully so it might actually be viable, we shall see!

“Vennyhedgie.5369
I can still see Spellbreaker being used in PvE. Magebane Tether alone is already insanely overpowered might generation. Dagger has might on auto, trait that increases crit dmg by 14% on boonless foes (which is 99% of all current pve), dagger 3 and 4 provide some interesting timing gameplay, and sun and moon trait offer sustain similar to thief’s invigorating strikes.
If Magebane Teather works the way it reads and I’m not interpreting it wrong, you basically don’t even need extra boon duration for might generation anymore”

Spellbreaker and PvE

in Warrior

Posted by: Vennyhedgie.5369

Vennyhedgie.5369

“Vennyhedgie.5369
I can still see Spellbreaker being used in PvE. Magebane Tether alone is already insanely overpowered might generation. Dagger has might on auto, trait that increases crit dmg by 14% on boonless foes (which is 99% of all current pve), dagger 3 and 4 provide some interesting timing gameplay, and sun and moon trait offer sustain similar to thief’s invigorating strikes.
If Magebane Teather works the way it reads and I’m not interpreting it wrong, you basically don’t even need extra boon duration for might generation anymore”

Wow Joxer, I was literaly just about to copy paste this from the other thread, thanks a lot for stealing it >:C

But yeah, that

Spellbreaker and PvE

in Warrior

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

constant max stack 25 might in pve is useless ? XD

Spellbreaker and PvE

in Warrior

Joxer.6024

“Vennyhedgie.5369

Wow Joxer, I was literaly just about to copy paste this from the other thread, thanks a lot for stealing it >:C

But yeah, that

When its good its good…best form of flattery…..

Spellbreaker and PvE

in Warrior

Posted by: Sartharina.3542

Sartharina.3542

Considering what made Berzerker functional in a PvE environment just got removed from the game… I think Spellbreaker will definitely have a shot at having a role in PvE. If it doesn’t, Warrior won’t.

Spellbreaker and PvE

in Warrior

Joxer.6024

Considering what made Berzerker functional in a PvE environment just got removed from the game… I think Spellbreaker will definitely have a shot at having a role in PvE. If it doesn’t, Warrior won’t.

Oh please no….have spent so much time “getting gud” at my Warrior would cry a river if it became obsolete. Then again, maybe I could go back to my Engi? lol, yea, right.

Spellbreaker and PvE

in Warrior

Posted by: RedDeadFred.1256

RedDeadFred.1256

Considering what made Berzerker functional in a PvE environment just got removed from the game…

What? They removed banners? I didn’t see that change….

Spellbreaker and PvE

in Warrior

Posted by: DeShadowWolf.6854

DeShadowWolf.6854

Considering what made Berzerker functional in a PvE environment just got removed from the game…

Banners are core Warrior, not Berserker. And they made Primal Bursts equivalent to lvl 1 bursts, which is what made Berserker worthwhile in PvE.

Spellbreaker and PvE

in Warrior

Posted by: RedDeadFred.1256

RedDeadFred.1256

Banners are core Warrior, not Berserker. And they made Primal Bursts equivalent to lvl 1 bursts, which is what made Berserker worthwhile in PvE.

Weird that the early benchmarks coming out have cDPS and cPS doing more damage than previously then.

Physical warrior got stomped on, but condi seems to be better. Primal bursts are absolutely still worthwhile. To suggest otherwise is pretty silly.

Spellbreaker and PvE

in Warrior

Posted by: Ranael.6423

Ranael.6423

From the video, the attack rate of daggers could make them weapon of choice for reliable might generation in PS build.
And the boon strip/ increase damage against boonless foe could actually increase power damage a lot.