Spvp condi warrior still a thing?

in Warrior

Posted by: GinghamLion.3614

GinghamLion.3614

Specifically a S/S and probably longbow build? I don’t play my warrior very much, and waned to try some new stuff with him since I almost always do axe longbow. I was surprised that there was no sword condition build on meta battle, so would you wonderful forum goers help me out a little?

in Warrior

Posted by: Penguin.7906

Penguin.7906

Shuriyo

in Warrior

GinghamLion.3614

I also LOVE full glass warrior. I do axe/sword
Right now, I suppose a shield would probably serve me better?

But thanks for that link! Don’t know how I missed it.. But I see it’s a hybrid build with celestial amulet. I’ll definitely give it a shot, but is there a “pure” condition build? Or would it not be as effective?

in Warrior

Posted by: Hvaran.6327

Hvaran.6327

i fought against ss lb condi war yesterday, with reflect on block…it was a sick build i must say…

Handarand – Handacooon – Handa Panda – Handa Genie

in Warrior

Posted by: witcher.3197

witcher.3197

I also LOVE full glass warrior. I do axe/sword
Right now, I suppose a shield would probably serve me better?

But thanks for that link! Don’t know how I missed it.. But I see it’s a hybrid build with celestial amulet. I’ll definitely give it a shot, but is there a “pure” condition build? Or would it not be as effective?

For axe/sword you could use a tanky amulet too -> with Intelligence sigil you’ll keep the Eviscerate burst and you won’t be oneshotted.

For a pure condition build Mace/Sword is superior to S/S, as you’ll have access to an additional damaging condition (Confusion), another short block/reflect and significant single-target CC.

in Warrior

GinghamLion.3614

Nice! Thanks for the builds guys. And great advice on taking a tankier amulet with sigil of intelligence, I played a match today as full glass and did terrible
Because I think I actually used to use the soldiers amulet. Man, I’m out of practice on my warrior.

in Warrior

Posted by: zaced.7948

zaced.7948

i tend to use this build: http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fJAQNBMhNakpjqQLDxxD6QEkEIIbl5UAlf7mc2RA-TpRAABA8AAo4EAE9hAosyABcEA6Z/BA

it’s some sort of mix between s/s-b-condi and the shoutwar. i like the permavigor and the dual stab for finishing or fighting cc as well as the mobility and condiremove all in one. i do miss a block and additional heals this way, though.

in Warrior

Posted by: Simon.3794

Simon.3794

condition warrior is never a thing
it’s hybrid or power.

because there are classes who do better as condition pressure role

in Warrior

GinghamLion.3614

condition warrior is never a thing
it’s hybrid or power.

because there are classes who do better as condition pressure role

Right, that totally makes sense. I tried out some of these builds today and had a blast. Thanks for all of the input!