Steamrolla {Video} WvW Solo Warrior Roam

in Warrior

Posted by: Furajir.3815

Furajir.3815

Hey guys. Just putting this small video with a few clips out there to demonstrate my build that I’ve been using since before all this OP skullcrack nonsense. I have a downright sexual addiction to hammers/maces in mmos. Pardon the lack of camera rotation, as some of the Ranger forum people know I have a slight handicap in both hands due to an accident that prevents me from turning effectively in previous videos, however it should not affect the quality or speed of the video.

Build is 0/10/30/0/30. The calculator is off for some reason. In Defense I run dogged/merc hammer/cleansing ire. And for Disc I run 25% speed/either signet or boon hate/ and Burst Mastery. Depending on if I drop Dolyak signet for Endure pain etc. It also shows me having way less Armor than I do in game. With hammer I have 3757, with Mace/shield i have 3908 armor.

As a reminder this is just a showcase to how much damage hammer can dish as well as how much frontload dps I can handle. I hope you enjoy, full video will be out within a week.

Tupro-Ranger- “The Great White Hype”
Yak’s Bend(TWIN) Racist against Sylvari
RRR Ranger and Warrior videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/ElmoezHerra?feature=watch

in Warrior

Posted by: Mepheles.2087

Mepheles.2087

Not bad. I also like hammer and mace/shield, but All my Earthshakers get invuln, blocked, dodged or missed. really annoying. plus my gear isn’t as good as yours. Least we have the same weapon. :P

Gates of Madness

in Warrior

Posted by: Puandro.3245

Puandro.3245

Nice damage, what sigils you running.

GW2 Videos WvW Ele/Thief/Mesmer/Ranger/Warrior PvP Videos
Jade Quarry – Team Savvy – #1 NA WvW Solo Guild

in Warrior

Posted by: Talrain.4837

Talrain.4837

DUDE!

I just came back after quitting shortly after release. I hit 80 and got bored. I’m really interested in getting back into WvW, and I’ve been looking for a new build.

This looks kitten. Can’t wait to set it up and try it out. Thanks!

(edited by Talrain.4837)

in Warrior

Furajir.3815

Nice damage, what sigils you running.

Para on Mace, Hydromancy or leeching on shield and Impact on Hammer, the 10% seems to be huge.

RRR Ranger and Warrior videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/ElmoezHerra?feature=watch

in Warrior

Posted by: Aloram.7251

Aloram.7251

Dude’s a beast. Time to level my Warrior.

P.s.
Sup Puandro! How you been man?

in Warrior

Posted by: oZii.2864

oZii.2864

Nice vid Furajir! If you see my necro roaming around take it easy on him k! I actually need to duel berserker stance wars on my necro they give me fits and I have one lolol. Might just have to chalk it up to a build order loss.

If your up to duel later if you don’t mind need to get my necro’s build right.

[Good Fights]Sinndicate{Ele}Sinactic{Engineer}
Sinnastor{Warrior}Sinnacle{Mesmer}Sintacs
{Thief}

in Warrior

Posted by: BlackBeard.2873

BlackBeard.2873

I’ve been levelling my warrior so I can play this way in wvw! Do you ever die to groups less than 3? It seems like even 3 people training you never gets you below 12K health (you do go below 8K health while stomping in a group of 4). I want to be immortal too! I am assuming you are using -40% condi duration food as well as melandru or hoelbrak runes?

Also, you should rename the build:

The Juggernaut, b/c: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59LwpKKGsN4

(edited by BlackBeard.2873)

in Warrior

Posted by: Fade.9124

Fade.9124

do you have a link to the actual build like what gear, runes, amulet, sigils, etc u using?

Nice video btw

in Warrior

Furajir.3815

in Warrior

Furajir.3815

Nice vid Furajir! If you see my necro roaming around take it easy on him k! I actually need to duel berserker stance wars on my necro they give me fits and I have one lolol. Might just have to chalk it up to a build order loss.

If your up to duel later if you don’t mind need to get my necro’s build right.

Yeah man, GF earlier, the few things I don’t perform well against are well played Gs mace/sh simply bc they have more burst than I during the stun, and well played regen Rangers that dabble in all condi, I simply dont have the burst w/o GS,but i still manage from time to time.

in Warrior

Posted by: Puandro.3245

Puandro.3245

Dude’s a beast. Time to level my Warrior.

P.s.
Sup Puandro! How you been man?

Sup man how you been? How long you been playing gw2? Add me and catch me in game.

GW2 Videos WvW Ele/Thief/Mesmer/Ranger/Warrior PvP Videos
Jade Quarry – Team Savvy – #1 NA WvW Solo Guild

in Warrior

Posted by: Fade.9124

Fade.9124

thanks bud appreciate the link i already had guessed knights and cavalier. Question, what would you change for this if you were running as a group or small zerg? i dont like soldier/shout builds personally (ill leave that up to other warriors) and i already started building towards ascended cavalier (have 4 so far). I was thinking GS for the 2,3 (corpses/cleave) and 5 (mobility) or s/w for the leap and buffs?

in Warrior

Posted by: Dgenerate.1948

Dgenerate.1948

+1 on Circa Survive!

Arenanet, I challenge you to impress me.
I say it like it is.

in Warrior

Furajir.3815

thanks bud appreciate the link i already had guessed knights and cavalier. Question, what would you change for this if you were running as a group or small zerg? i dont like soldier/shout builds personally (ill leave that up to other warriors) and i already started building towards ascended cavalier (have 4 so far). I was thinking GS for the 2,3 (corpses/cleave) and 5 (mobility) or s/w for the leap and buffs?

It depends how many people you’re running with. I personally still run mace if I’m small
Manning with Tooldealer, Greyn,Aloram and other guildies, just because I’m basically a stun bot and call for stun bursts.

But as far as other small scale roaming aspects if you really want, I reccomend going sword for mobility an keeping hammer for the constant pressure and cc lockdown. You can change everything to cavalier, including weapon or even go knight on weps to break 4k armor. Hell you could even go with all cleric armor since healing power assists with Healing Signet I believe and even go banner regen spec for super tank/hilarity. You don’t have to be shout build to be supportive in a small
Man or Zerg, you could be pure dogged+lemongrass+melandru and run as pure pressure cc, tactics banner, stomp, or anything else to just make you an impossible target to take down easy and be team supportive.

There are literally 100 ways to build nowadays, I really enjoy the freedom recent patches have brought.

Hope that helped.

in Warrior

Posted by: Assassin.7890

Assassin.7890

in the forums is a quite interessting interrupt build with a huge condition load and physical attacks. Weapons are S/Sh, M/S. Awesome!

in Warrior

Posted by: BlackBeard.2873

BlackBeard.2873

Also, Furajir, be careful posting things like this too much, you might get your class nerfed! It reminds me very much of the daphoenix videos, except without having to abuse LOS and you actually kill. I have seen this spec all around and expect to see it more and more in the coming weeks.

P.S. This was meant as compliment, as daphoenix is an awesome player.

in Warrior

Furajir.3815

Hah np, thanks for watching, hoping to get more clips to finish off the video this week!

in Warrior

Posted by: Hunter.4783

Hunter.4783

Its funny because in every 1v1 and 1v2 situations you NEVER DROPPED BELOW 90% health…ever. The only time when u dropped to 50% was when you had 4 people on you and still managed to get to your spawn point without any problems.

Please tell me dear sirs and madams how in the hells does this build seem balanced to you. I realise a big reason for this is healing signet and the pultry soup but come on, this kitten is broken. Between CC immunity, 550 HP/sec regen and a 4 sec stun on a 7.6sec cooldown, there is NOTHING your opponent can do about it

in Warrior

Posted by: Cygnus.6903

Cygnus.6903

there is NOTHING I can do about it

Corrected that for you.

I only state my opinion unless stated otherwise.
Hulk Roaming Montages/Build Vids
I always rage but never quit.

in Warrior

Posted by: Gathslan.1870

Gathslan.1870

Its funny because in every 1v1 and 1v2 situations you NEVER DROPPED BELOW 90% health…ever. The only time when u dropped to 50% was when you had 4 people on you and still managed to get to your spawn point without any problems.

Please tell me dear sirs and madams how in the hells does this build seem balanced to you. I realise a big reason for this is healing signet and the pultry soup but come on, this kitten is broken. Between CC immunity, 550 HP/sec regen and a 4 sec stun on a 7.6sec cooldown, there is NOTHING your opponent can do about it

You just watched a video of a warrior fighting against horrible, facepalm worthy opponents and you come here with that? : p

Maybe you can relate to those players? Is that your skill level?

in Warrior

Furajir.3815

You just watched a video of a warrior fighting against horrible, facepalm worthy opponents and you come here with that? : p

Well he has a point to a degree, it doesnt really matter if they are good players or not, only difference is it takes more bad players, which is 90% of wvw, to kill me then it would take a decent 2-3 good players. If there is more than 1 very good player that is coordinating with another, I am going to lose, that goes with any class, make model or build, but thats never the case, its always a group of scrubs with no coordination that try to take me out and get facerolled, such is life in GW2.

in Warrior

Posted by: Talrain.4837

Talrain.4837

I’m enjoying the build, but I really need to work on my weapon switching.

Your gear must be tons better than mine because my crits don’t get nearly as high

in Warrior

Posted by: Grimfalcon.3847

Grimfalcon.3847

Hey guys. Just putting this small video with a few clips out there to demonstrate my build that I’ve been using since before all this OP skullcrack nonsense. I have a downright sexual addiction to hammers/maces in mmos. Pardon the lack of camera rotation, as some of the Ranger forum people know I have a slight handicap in both hands due to an accident that prevents me from turning effectively in previous videos, however it should not affect the quality or speed of the video.

Build is 0/10/30/0/30. The calculator is off for some reason. In Defense I run dogged/merc hammer/cleansing ire. And for Disc I run 25% speed/either signet or boon hate/ and Burst Mastery. Depending on if I drop Dolyak signet for Endure pain etc. It also shows me having way less Armor than I do in game. With hammer I have 3757, with Mace/shield i have 3908 armor.

As a reminder this is just a showcase to how much damage hammer can dish as well as how much frontload dps I can handle. I hope you enjoy, full video will be out within a week.

Op

Please nerf

I run para instead of impact on hammer for more QQ

Grimfalcon – War, Karin Tai – Ele

(edited by Grimfalcon.3847)

in Warrior

Posted by: XII.9401

XII.9401

Well he has a point to a degree, it doesnt really matter if they are good players or not, only difference is it takes more bad players, which is 90% of wvw, to kill me then it would take a decent 2-3 good players. If there is more than 1 very good player that is coordinating with another, I am going to lose, that goes with any class, make model or build, but thats never the case, its always a group of scrubs with no coordination that try to take me out and get facerolled, such is life in GW2.

Hammer is not effective against good players. See how it works out in spvp dueling arenas. The hammer is easily telegraphed and blinded/dodged/ interrupted.

Trust me..with that build and gear..you don’t need 2 good players who are co-ordinated to take you down. One is enough due to lack of mobility and they can simply wait on zerker stance to wear off before condi spamming you. Same for stability..once they see your two weapon sets with no mobility they’l just wait a stab out by damaging you or condi spamming you from a distance and saving their cc.

A lot of ppl know you will open with a hammer burst and know you will pop stability so you won’t get interrupted.

Anything works against pve players -wvw- so no one should judge a build or anything based on wvw against bad players.

in Warrior

Posted by: Julie Yann.5379

Julie Yann.5379

Hammer-Sword /Shield or Mace would give you more mobility and still have great CC. I agree with XII is not as effective against good players and never open with earth shaker unless you are zerging. I usually open with Sw/Sh and try to bait out their evades/stability/blinds first. Then I punish them with the Hammer when they make a mistake.

Be careful what you wish for, Anet might just give it to you “HoT”
“…let us eat and drink, for tomorrow we shall die;.”