Suddrring leap suggestion

in Warrior

Posted by: Fivedawgs.4267

Fivedawgs.4267

Remove the burning and cripple from suddrring leap and a add a 2 or 3 sec knockdown.

in Warrior

Posted by: Furajir.3815

Furajir.3815

I’m all for more controlling effects on Warrior. More Cripples, more knockdowns, more stuns. MOAR CC. Warrior needs to start being recognized for what it is, a steamroller, that makes people pay for letting them in close.

Tupro-Ranger- “The Great White Hype”
Yak’s Bend(TWIN) Racist against Sylvari
RRR Ranger and Warrior videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/ElmoezHerra?feature=watch

in Warrior

Posted by: Salamander.2504

Salamander.2504

The last thing this game needs is more CC.

in Warrior

Furajir.3815

The last thing this game needs is more CC from classes that have access to already absurd power creep potential via their elite spec.

Fixed for you.

RRR Ranger and Warrior videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/ElmoezHerra?feature=watch

in Warrior

Salamander.2504

The last thing this game needs is more CC from classes that have access to already absurd power creep potential via their elite spec.

Fixed for you.

You took what I said and made it way worse, actually. You’re advocating for powercreep instead of nerfing the elites down to the level of the core specs (and warrior). That’s a poor direction for the game to go because it promotes CC and AOE spam with stupidly low “HoT” CD’s.

in Warrior

Fivedawgs.4267

So aoe burning and cripple is not aoe spam?? Because that’s what this skill currently does. And warrior should have access to as many CC as possible, because that’s our job. Giving us condi instead of aoe is kinda meh, just my opinion though.

And nothing is getting buffed they will just switch one for the other.

(edited by Fivedawgs.4267)

in Warrior

Furajir.3815

If anyone should have access to more cc, stab, and protection, it’s us.

in Warrior

Salamander.2504

So aoe burning and cripple is not aoe spam?? Because that’s what this skill currently does. And warrior should have access to as many CC as possible, because that’s our job. Giving us condi instead of aoe is kinda meh, just my opinion though.

The only thing worse than AOE spam is AOE CC spam…you’re asking for more of the very thing that’s messed up post-HoT PvP. Also, CC is not your sole job as a warrior, although it does remain a strength, to this day. How many different warrior meta’s have you played through? Warrior is not a 1-trick CC pony.

I highlighted “if” because the answer to that is: no one should have access to more cc, stab, and protection. Warrior is one of the better designed/balanced classes—everything else needs to be nerfed to be brought back down to the level of the warrior.

in Warrior

Furajir.3815

The only thing worse than AOE spam is AOE CC spam…you’re asking for more of the very thing that’s messed up post-HoT PvP. Also, CC is not your sole job as a warrior, although it does remain a strength, to this day. How many different warrior meta’s have you played through? Warrior is not a 1-trick CC pony.

I highlighted “if” because the answer to that is: no one should have access to more cc, stab, and protection. Warrior is one of the better designed/balanced classes—everything else needs to be nerfed to be brought back down to the level of the warrior.

I digress, misread. And I agree.

in Warrior

Posted by: Interpret Interrupt.3824

Interpret Interrupt.3824

Warrior has always been a one trick pony. Just that one trick has changed over the years. From 100 blades sniping folks, to stunlocking folks, to stun 100 blading folks hammer gs, to hammer longbow shouting, to just rampage spam, to now whatever it is.

K Pop
The Warrior, The Necro, The F1 Connoisseur
http://www.twitch.tv/interpretinterrupt

in Warrior

Salamander.2504

Warrior has always been a one trick pony. Just that one trick has changed over the years. From 100 blades sniping folks, to stunlocking folks, to stun 100 blading folks hammer gs, to hammer longbow shouting, to just rampage spam, to now whatever it is.

The same can be said for many classes. One of the most popular and OP builds in PvP atm, Condi reaper, is arguably much less dynamic of a class than warrior. The grass isn’t always greener on the other side.

in Warrior

Fivedawgs.4267

But it’s def taller, and this is just a suggestion. Hill to the bone aoe spam and cc at the same time. Dude. Can’t wait for necros to be nerfed, and revs are broken as kitten; still In your opinion tweaking sundering leap would be too much. Man the double standards.

in Warrior

Salamander.2504

But it’s def taller, and this is just a suggestion. Hill to the bone aoe spam and cc at the same time. Dude. Can’t wait for necros to be nerfed, and revs are broken as kitten; still In your opinion tweaking sundering leap would be too much. Man the double standards.

I don’t have any double standards. I’ve been the main proponent for nerfing condi reaper for months now. Check my post history if you don’t believe me.

in Warrior

Posted by: Nihevil.8024

Nihevil.8024

Even with your suggested changes, it doesn’t ignore the fact that Sundering Leap IS a terrible skill. It’s slow as kitten, extremely long cooldown, and it does not go up vertical terrain.

Elitism in Guild Wars 2. http://i.imgur.com/ZGnzBCI.gif

in Warrior

Fivedawgs.4267

Terrible compared to what? … the only leap with have which works like it is bull charges, with the suggested change it will be able to recharge ur adrenaline bar if you land on someone, 10% vulnerability and a 2 sec knockdown.

Even as kittenty as it is now, sundering leap with gs/ hammer can work. Like your sunder leap to the target ( work better in team fight) then F1 hammer switch to greats word , headbutt then 100 b. So..

in Warrior

Posted by: Nihevil.8024

Nihevil.8024

Terrible compared to what? … the only leap with have which works like it is bull charges, with the suggested change it will be able to recharge ur adrenaline bar if you land on someone, 10% vulnerability and a 2 sec knockdown.

Even as kittenty as it is now, sundering leap with gs/ hammer can work. Like your sunder leap to the target ( work better in team fight) then F1 hammer switch to greats word , headbutt then 100 b. So..

Compared to slotting any extra defensive skill to help sustain, considering our sustain is bad. Your “combo” would almost never work against any decent player. The animation of Sundering Leap is as obvious as Earthshaker, I mean it is pretty much the same animation. What I’m trying to say is, it’s going to get dodged, a lot, and it won’t get much value over slotting another defensive skill. Well unless you’re in the keyboard turning, skill clicking, terrible homebrew build mmr.

Elitism in Guild Wars 2. http://i.imgur.com/ZGnzBCI.gif