Suggested buffs for Power Warrior in PvE

in Warrior

Posted by: Mikeskies.1536

Mikeskies.1536

Power Warrior in PvE lacks damage multipliers to bring its damage up to competitive numbers. Here are some suggested changes:

Strength: Power traitline for PvE and PvP.
1. Berserker’s Power lasts 15 seconds (up from 10 seconds). 10 seconds is too short to maintain 3 stacks of Berserker’s Power. 15 seconds provides just enough time to do so and is consistent with other stacking buffs (Adrenal Health, Attacker’s Insight).

Arms: Mainly PvE traitline for both power and condition damage, but the last balance patch didn’t do a great job executing the rework.
1. Deep Strikes: Grants power as well as condition damage under the effects of fury.
2. Rending Strikes: Also adds 7% increased damage to vulnerable foes.
3. Bloodlust: Also adds 5% increased damage to bleeding foes.
4. Burst Precision: Burst skills do 100% increased critical damage (instead of 100% chance to crit).

Tactics: Support traitline taken for PS.
1. Reviver’s Might reworked to “Tactician’s Might”: Deal 7% more damage while under the effects of might.

Spellbreaker: New elite specialization, focused on boon strip and cc. Needs some more damage multipliers to compete with Berserker’s damage bonuses.
1. Spellbreaker’s Conviction: Level 1 bursts deal 10% more damage.
2. Magebane Tether: Deal 25% increased critical damage to tethered foes.

in Warrior

Posted by: Malthurius.6870

Malthurius.6870

I think burst precision has a nice niche as it is granting 100% crit chance. Changing it to 100% increased critical damage makes it a bit less interesting… but borderline broken. Perhaps retaining it’s current effect and granting a flat +10% damage to all finishers instead. Only concern with my own suggestion is that it would affect condition damage from finishers as well. That might be okay, though.

That change to Spellbreaker’s Conviction… I can get behind that. Honestly, I think the best thing they could do is make unique bursts for spellbreaker… but this would help out with the bursts being level 1 only… seems reasonable.

Adding 25% increased critical damage to Magebane Tether is a bit strong… instead, perhaps increasing the amount of stacks you can get for Attacker’s Insight from 5 to 10… or maybe add an additional method of gain stacks of Attacker’s Insight, perhaps when you remove a boon or use a burst to help make up for the level 1 burst; that would also bolster the idea of doubling up on bursts that attacker’s insight seems to encourage.