Superior Sigil of genorosity Viable in wvw?

in Warrior

Posted by: roughryder.6071

roughryder.6071

Do any of my fellow warriors use this sigil? Whats your experience with it? It seems pretty good to me except for the price tag. 60% chance to transfer a condition to your foe. 10 sec cooldown.

in Warrior

Posted by: Travis the Terrible.4739

Travis the Terrible.4739

Can’t transfer what conditions I don’t have.

Cleansing ire is to good.

Follow the darkness into the depths, it’s more fun than the light can provide.

in Warrior

Posted by: Kagamiku.9731

Kagamiku.9731

Cleansing Ire wont cleanse all conditions. Generosity Sigils are definitely viable if you want to fork over the gold.

in Warrior

Posted by: Gamgee.8612

Gamgee.8612

If you have crit chance enough I’d say sure.

N I M S – Warrior of Judge Legends[JDGE]

in Warrior

Posted by: Juba.8406

Juba.8406

i just don’t feel it unless you babysit it, also it procs even if you have no conditions

in Warrior

Posted by: teg.1340

teg.1340

also it procs even if you have no conditions

Thats the main problem imo. You start fighting, it procs with not conditions, goes on cooldown for 10s without doing anything at all.

If it wont proc unless you have conditions on you, it would be worth a try.

in Warrior

Posted by: Gamgee.8612

Gamgee.8612

i just don’t feel it unless you babysit it, also it procs even if you have no conditions

That’s true, never thought of that cause I never used them.

N I M S – Warrior of Judge Legends[JDGE]

in Warrior

Posted by: Ambrecombe.4398

Ambrecombe.4398

Wrong, you are mistaken sigil of Generosity with sigil of Purity, Purity does occure on crit even if you don’t have a condition on you while Generosity needs an actual condition on you to be able to transfer it on an ennemy on crit, if you don’t it doesn’t trigger its ICD. That’s why Generosity is much better compared to Purity because you actualy have better control over the condition transfer.

I used that sigil on my Turret Engineer for a while (well until my turrets didn’t dealt any condition damage) and I always removed 1 condition almost instantly when it got applied on my character and I dealt critical damage.

in Warrior

Posted by: teg.1340

teg.1340

@Ambrecombe: Thanks for that info. Do you know how it works for stacks of conditions? E.g. I have 5 stacks of bleed on me. Does all 5 stacks get converted from me to the enemy or just one?

in Warrior

Posted by: K U T M.4539

K U T M.4539

@Ambrecombe: Thanks for that info. Do you know how it works for stacks of conditions? E.g. I have 5 stacks of bleed on me. Does all 5 stacks get converted from me to the enemy or just one?

All 5.

Basic [BS] NSP/Mag

in Warrior

Posted by: Ambrecombe.4398

Ambrecombe.4398

All 5.

Yup, I can confirm this information, it transfers the whole intensity of a condition with its remaining duration on the target by taking in priority the first condition that was applied on you. (It also takes advantage from your condition damage bonus)

So , for instance, if a Warrior starts with a rifle Brutal Shot followed by a couple of Bleeding Shots, you will transfer the vulnerability instead of the bleeding effect because the vulnerability is on top of your condition list.

in Warrior

Posted by: Agony.3542

Agony.3542

Yep and if you have 10 stacks of bleed, weakness, poison, cripple and chill on you the chances are quite good to not transfer the bleeds, but another condition instead.
For me the pure randomness of what condition gets removed (You have little to none influence over it) makes the Sigil not only bad in terms of price/value but also bad in terms of general viability.
It will also stop “on weapon swap sigils” from working while it is on cd, so no extra stamina, chill etc.

RIP game 2012-2014

(edited by Agony.3542)