Sustain Wars 2 Vol. 2 - wvw duels montage

in Warrior

Posted by: cryorion.9532

cryorion.9532

Thanks to Cygnus and his great build. I have a lot of fun with it. I used to play berserker rifle, but it is too mainstream and boring.
It’s nice that with incoming balance patch, things will get pretty much only better
wohooo

build: http://de.gw2skills.net/editor/?vJEQNAR5enMdAVhglkCehAElilrATJH06aBvj2S7rFJAkASdA-TVCCABUp8jG1fy7gAw++DXcBAqT3wYKB14BAAwRAgMAmjB-w

in Warrior

Posted by: Warlord.9074

Warlord.9074

no burst mastery really hurts mace. It’s too easy to fail, I would never take that quickness trait over burst mastery in just about any build.

Especially with mace.

“Just press 2 to win all the dps was us cuz we’re a
warrior and we’re the best class” Eugene

in Warrior

Posted by: Hoaxintelligence.4628

Hoaxintelligence.4628

Not that I want to disrespect but you said “I use to play zerker rifle, but to mainstream” but gs mace&shield is mainstream aswell? Even before zerker rifle was a thing.
Why not using burstmastery btw?

Sît[MII]Ultimate Dominator
U N D E R W O R L D
W v W-r o a m e r

in Warrior

Posted by: cryorion.9532

cryorion.9532

Hmm… that is a good idea. I will try this with burst mastery. I like quickness trait because when/if I land my burst cc combo, I can have enough quickness to do quick stomp. But in inc patch, it does not matter anymore :P
And I don’t see many warriors playing mace/shield at all in wvw nowadays… mostly rifle, or axe/shield, that is why.

(edited by cryorion.9532)

in Warrior

Posted by: Warlord.9074

Warlord.9074

ya burst mastery is too good. It’s keeps your adrenaline full, that means you don’t lose adrenal healing also, which seems to be part of your build.

“Just press 2 to win all the dps was us cuz we’re a
warrior and we’re the best class” Eugene

in Warrior

Posted by: Cygnus.6903

Cygnus.6903

Thanks to Cygnus and his great build. I have a lot of fun with it. I used to play berserker rifle, but it is too mainstream and boring.
It’s nice that with incoming balance patch, things will get pretty much only better
wohooo

build: http://de.gw2skills.net/editor/?vJEQNAR5enMdAVhglkCehAElilrATJH06aBvj2S7rFJAkASdA-TVCCABUp8jG1fy7gAw++DXcBAqT3wYKB14BAAwRAgMAmjB-w

Glad you liking the build m8! Exactly the reason I tried to make MaceGS work again. There is nothing mainstream about skullcrack right now lol, hardly anybody uses it in WvW.

Keep it up!

Btw, really liked the music as well

I only state my opinion unless stated otherwise.
Hulk Roaming Montages/Build Vids
I always rage but never quit.

in Warrior

Posted by: raven.9870

raven.9870

i play a similar build in pvp, mace/shield rifle,sustaining me with reusing resilence and breakstun..same for yor build as i see.and with burst mastery mace hit very hard even in berserker mode..same for gunflame after the combo you generally kill your opponent. i prefer durability for runes, standing on 26k lifepoints.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQNAU5enMdA1dgdhAmkCElilrATJH06qBIBgEQq7d0maftA-TZBCABUcBAu4JAAwBBA/9HcvMAA

signet of might can be change for any useful skill you need,i generally swich it with signet of stamina for hardcleanse and more dodgeroll

Victory at any cost